It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese UfO or Remote Controlled Object.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just found this interesting video on u-tube of an object that i cannot really say what it is.If not CGI or remote controlled object, balloon, kite or escaped beach ball being carried along with strong high altitude air currents it could be genuine, that is in unknown until either proved hoax, CGI or any of the above suggestions.This video was posted on u-tube on the 3rd August 2010 by an u tube account holder here; www.youtube.com...

Anyone got any ideas of origin of this this object, cheers in advance.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Did you embed the video right? I clicked the link and Got a video from UFO Hunters.

Is this the video you talking about? The one off the channel you linked.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Did you embed the video right? I clicked the link and Got a video from UFO Hunters.

Is this the video you talking about? The one off the channel you linked.

Yes that is the video, sorry about the link but i assumed it would work by copying the original link direct from u-tube.Strange though as when i now click on the original link i provided in my OP i get this message on the u tube site; " The URL contained a malformed video ID".

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have just asked this question to the u-tuber who originally posted this video on his account and in the public viewing gallery;

my question to u-tuber;
"Hi mate could you tell me were you got this video from of the Japanese UFO .cheers in advance".

[edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If it is a remote controlled object the builder could sell the tech for an incredible fortune.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Around 11 secs, the camera view seem to be edited or cut. I notice the cloud at background has changed.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Its a UFO looking for the Japan First Lady, look like it got lost though (see 0.30 to 0.45), most probably because they dont speak Japanese.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I would say that it's some kind of rotating kite, possibly made from mylar reflecting the sun. It never seems to go above a particular height.

I understand that the Japanese are fond of kites.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
That looks very much like a balloon to me. It looks as if its moving with the wind. I seen something similar on the show Paranormal: Fact or Fiction. It turned out to be a balloon that was launched for a movie.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The kite "flight" depend on how you control the string and the speed of wind. As you can see, your kite fly "wild" comparable to the object shown by OP. But then again we do not have any detail regarding the wind to make any strong hypothesis whether it's a kite or special designed lantern or remote controlled man-made flying object.

Anyway, since i think the video has been edited at several points, I wont want to waste my time to study it any further.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This video is very suspicious. As the camera zooms in, just before we are able to clearly make out the object, the video cuts to a different shot. This happens three times, at the 20-second mark, 37 second mark and at 1:12s. It is edited to be deceptive, to hide the true nature of the object.

I suspect it may be a remote-controlled helicopter.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
If it is a remote controlled object the builder could sell the tech for an incredible fortune.

Why do you say that?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Man that japanese ladies voice was so damn annoying. EHHEHHEHHHHHHHH.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
This video is very suspicious. As the camera zooms in, just before we are able to clearly make out the object, the video cuts to a different shot. This happens three times, at the 20-second mark, 37 second mark and at 1:12s. It is edited to be deceptive, to hide the true nature of the object.

I suspect it may be a remote-controlled helicopter.

Yes i agree after watching this video several times i think we can say it is showing signs of editing especially on the times you highlighted in your post.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My daughters and I let some left over Chuck E Cheese balloons go last wkend...and the way this thing moves and reflects light...I think Jess is right.

CDS

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
New China Daytime UFO Sighting Over Leshan City, Sichuan China;

According to chines media report on July 26, 2010 citizens of Leshan City saw a Triangular UFO in the sky around 10 A.M.

Above three unknown luminous body lead to a group of people gather around in Leshan, city.

Quote from source;
"Lu Shan who captured the above image with his phone camera describes the unknown round illuminated discs light first appeared in the west to the naked eye to judge its diameter about 20 to 50 cm; 10 minutes, the south from the building the speed of 1 meter per minute slowly move to the north, and the radius is becoming increasingly small and lasting for more than 10 minutes before disappearing".

Source link; www.ufo-blogger.com...

Rather than start a whole new thread i thought i would add it here, maybe ALL UFO reports could be added to this thread or threads in the past that have covered UFO reports from China, just a wee idea.

The news report goes on to state that this could be the result of the directions of ice crystals in the sky, the number of ice crystals and the number of cirrus clouds. Those ice crystals are just like prisms that could cause sunshine to bend and form a circle around the sun.But in steps a one Professor Wang Sichao who said that " the situation was not adequate enough in Leshan to form this phenomenon".??Looks strange, no idea what these objects/images could be.

Professor Wang Sichao ; www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Hate to say, but...
10 minutes and 2 pics only ? Plus the 2nd pics doesnt differ much from the 1st (just by glance).

This is probably a hoax.
Looks more like lights reflection on the glass window.
"speed of 1 meter per minute "

top topics

join