It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians accuse HAARP of causing heat wave

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
[You still seem to have this "magic bullet frequency" thing, and it's tripe.

You're the one who has been pushing that concept more than anyone; it seems like you are throwing out the whole theory because of some application graininess by people who are exploring the technology, anecdotally.

Those frequency lists are generated because they seem to have an effect, many of the first experiments by Rife were done by that very method, trial and error, while watching under a microscope.

Obviously, this is not a formulaic technology at this point. There are too many quantum variables at play, to have a unified formula for all things.

But the concept is valid, when we develop better quantum scanning tools and have a better handle on quantum mechanics in general, we will be able to leverage this technology with great accuracy and grace.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

EM works the way it does. It's handy, because then guys like me can design nifty stuff like the computer you're using, or your cell phone, or your TV. If it was a big grab bag where anything could be true, it would be magic, but it follows rules. It is sort of magic anyway.

I could try sugar coating it somewhat, if it makes it sound nicer. But a lot of what "people know" is just wrong - the magic bullet thing is one.

It's pretty funny that you would say that, "EM works the way it does, It's handy, because then guys like me..."
When we really don't understand EM origin at all, you are currently just exploiting quantum electrodynamic theory, which is a work in progress, that uses formulas that have been shaken out to match our observations.

But we need guys like you, who have a good handle on the low level mechanics, based on our current understanding, to do the grunt work to crank out our toys.

Leave the fringe, magical, or 'quantum' stuff to guys with a broader scope of understanding...

edit on 16-10-2010 by thoughtform because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtform
But we need guys like you, who have a good handle on the low level mechanics, based on our current understanding, to do the grunt work to crank out our toys.

Leave the fringe, magical, or 'quantum' stuff to guys with a broader scope of understanding...

edit on 16-10-2010 by thoughtform because: (no reason given)

Yeah, let me know how that goes for you next time you try to design a "scalar wave transmitter"

Heck, all I need to do is go plunk down $400 bucks to Trinity, and I can make up crap too, just like Tom.

Or maybe your broader scope of understanding will let you figure out how to get an EM wavelength 1000 miles long to interact with something a few nanometers in length. I'll wait for it.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join