It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians accuse HAARP of causing heat wave

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I didn't literally say a degree in frequency harmonics lol, just w/e is associated, or frequency in general is related to. Don't think Electrical engineer, but it could be.

I didn't say the HAARP was using Tesla coils either it was merely an example of the effects of harmonics. Which cannot be determined until you find the harmonic. Trying to say examples are exactly what we're talking about kinda takes the effect out of an EXAMPLE doesn't it?

I would've said the HAARP is made of 180 Tesla coils tuned to different frequencies which it clearly is not.

And we don't exist in waves we exist in matter, which just has duel waves. So waves and matter?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DavidN]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The solar wind and radiation cause the ionosphere to become charged with electrons in the first place. At night, the atmosphere becomes drained of its charge, and radio signals can go much further with less loss of signal.

h
Sounds to me like increased ionic density is a bad thing for the transmission of radio frequency radiation.

My post stated that the magnetosphere was affected by barium, not the ionosphere, as your post represents. Nice try to debunk though.

Also, if increased ionic density is a bad thing for transmission of RF frequencies, does that mean the barium-ridden chemtrails our government is spraying over our country could be used as a deterrent to other nations' HAARP weaponry systems?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Can you argue against the fact that at the most fundemental level in terms of quanta that we do not exist as waves?

SAD is a disoder that is directly attributed to the lack of UV radiation that is about where the human skin cannot make vitimin D that does affect moods btw.. Hense why sufferrers sit under UV lamps over winter months

FACT

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

We do, as do all things.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That depends.

If you're talking about a single quantum it depends on what you are looking for (you know, that pesky wave/particle duality thingie). But when you get to the level that it matters (pun intended), the molecular level or even atomic level, no we aren't waves.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

That depends.

If you're talking about a single quantum it depends on what you are looking for (you know, that pesky wave/particle duality thingie). But when you get to the level that it matters (pun intended), the molecular level or even atomic level, no we aren't waves.

Wave/particle duality is just a language disparity where scientists confuse themseves and everyone else... I think in terms of information in regards to energy and matter., Einstien already made their relativity (pun) clear..

Matter then is information stored whilst energy is information that is free.. Yet all has no location

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

The ionosphere extends well into the magnetosphere. But it doesn't matter. Ions absorb radio frequencies, they do not amplify them as you claimed (unless you can Google up something that demonstrates otherwise).

Barium-ridden "chemtrails". I have yet to see any evidence of them, but I thought "chemtrails" were a global depopulation scheme, or was it to fight global warming? I get confused. HAARP defense, huh? I guess the Russians don't know about the technique. But trying to ionize the stratosphere is problematic. Too many other naturally produced (by cosmic rays and such) ions around. Negative ions like to join with positive ions and neutralize each other.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Thank you so much for the vid.clips . I had watched him in the past and have always taken away some knowledge . He is a cincere

man and comes across with a heart more precious than gold ...peace

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Wave/particle duality is a part of quantum mechanics. It is not a "language disparity". Depending on what property of a quantum is being measured, it will display the properties of a wave or a particle. It cannot be said that it is one or the other.

No location?
No matter where you go...there you are.

BTW, that SAD/Vitamin D thing? Turns out that there doesn't really seem to be a connection.

The researchers found there was no clear association between depressive symptoms and the concentration of vitamin D in the blood.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
sorry if I may have posted the obove in the wrong thread .mybad..peace .
Hey this thread looks intresting .I plan on diving into the wonderful crazy world of quantum .be back in a bit .

[edit on 5-8-2010 by the2ofusr1]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This is really off topic posting, but yes we do exist as waves or energy patterns if you like it that way. Atoms are not solid and electrons are pure energy, and in atoms you have quarks. Quarks bind because you have two quarks plus one quark that atracts in protons, then the neutron is like a rubber shield to prevent protons from flying off, then elecrtrons bind everything because positive protons and negative electrons will attract.

It's the fault of scientists who are not very open minded and refuse to look at other things, like suroundings, the way things behave in general in nature. You can be logical like a robot if you don;t have a sense to look around you then it's all for nothing.

Even glass is not glass, what makes you guys think that particles are really particles ?

Scientists like Einstein or Newton and Telsa made it far because they had a point of observation and went looking at other things as well except mathematics and science.

Too bad tho that they got ripped off by evil monkeys that wanted to build nukes and beam weapons for greed, power and control
Why would anyone want to figure it out anyway, so they can rip it off and build more weapons, more control. Power people are dumb for sure, what a bunch of hicks
while other people in countries like Somalia and middle east or even the west have very little to survive on, some people don't even have homes to live in. It's a hipocricy, it makes me want to vomit.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok.. So energy is not information that can be quantified into language huh?

You prove my point

And yes

The lack of UV causes SAD patients to suicide..

I am a student psychiatric nurse and even I know that!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The ionosphere extends well into the magnetosphere. But it doesn't matter. Ions absorb radio frequencies, they do not amplify them as you claimed (unless you can Google up something that demonstrates otherwise).

Barium-ridden "chemtrails". I have yet to see any evidence of them, but I thought "chemtrails" were a global depopulation scheme, or was it to fight global warming? I get confused. HAARP defense, huh? I guess the Russians don't know about the technique. But trying to ionize the stratosphere is problematic. Too many other naturally produced (by cosmic rays and such) ions around. Negative ions like to join with positive ions and neutralize each other.

Since ions absorb radio frequencies I guess Radio Frequency Ion Propulsion which has been in use for over 40 years now is just a conspiracy too. You don't really know what you're arguing against here, but that's OK, everyone gets to voice their opinion here no matter how unfounded.

Of course you don't believe in chemtrails either. Anything that's not in a textbook or written by scientists who are paid by corporations, is not real to a debunker. That's fine. I keep an open mind. And I realize a military project is meant for weaponry, or defense, not for peaceful purposes. Hence, neither HAARP, nor its intentions, are peaceful.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Information can be transmitted by various forms energy and so can language. I don't recall saying it cannot.

You said it was a vitamin D deficiency which is the root of SAD. Recent research does not support that theory. Shortened hours of daylight seems to induce it but the direct relationship with "energy" is not established.

According to this, it is visible light which is used to treat SAD, not UV.

Light therapy uses a lightbox which emits far more lumens than a customary incandescent lamp. Bright white "full spectrum" light at 10,000 lux, blue light at a wavelength of 480 nm at 2,500 lux or green light at a wavelength of 500 nm at 350 lux are used, with the first-mentioned historically preferred.[20][21]

en.wikipedia.org...

The problem with UV is that it is ionizing radiation. Bad stuff. It takes very little to produce enough vitamin D.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yes I agree, like the army cares. When military is involved it's clear that it's not for peace and flowers.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

what? Ion thrusters? Why are we talking about that now?

Ok.
Electrons are accelerated by an electric field (created by magnets) oscillating at radio frequencies (electric field, not radio waves). They bang into gas atoms in an ionization chamber, knocking a couple of electrons loose and creating a positive ion. The positive ions are then accelerated out the back end of the thruster by an electrostatic grid.

Oh, ion thrusters have been around for quite a while but the radio frequency jobs haven't even been around for 20 years.
Ready for testing

What has that to do with HAARP or weather control? You said barium is used to amplify the radio waves from HAARP (still waiting for that Googling). What do ion thrusters have to do with barium?

And, yes, ions absorb electromagnetic radiation. That's actually how the HAARP heater works. It heats up them ions as they absorb the electromagnetic energy from the heater beam.

The military is interested in the research at HAARP. Not as a weapon as such but at how that sort of thing can be used to enhance (or degrade) communications. How it might be used for over the horizon radar. Even how it could be used to protect satellites from solar storms. No death rays (they're working on that at Kirtland, a real secret facility). No weather control. But important stuff nevertheless.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There is a really good book about HAARP entitled: "Angels Don't Play This HAARP". It is definately worth reading if you are interested in the HAARP conspiracies. They have a great deal of evidence pointing to it having some very interesting capabilities including, weather modification.

I'm not going to jump in the middle of the pillow fight on this thread but I spent some time looking into HAARP and I think that whether it's this specific array or not, the technology is there to do some scary things.

I think you all should go read the information for yourselves and then make a decision.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
the food supply in the US is mostly grown in the gulf states and is be3ing killed or poisoned just like the seafood from the corexit and oil, what better way to control and eliminate the masses than a worldwide food and fresh water shortage. By the way i live in NM and our rainy season doesnt usually start till end of august and then our climate is still dry, but its been rainy and humid since the deepwater horizon incident. i think theyre using HAARP to keep hurricanes from forming in the gulf of mexico and its screwing up everyones weather.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think the Russians get the message not to send ICBMs to Iran. Maybe this will help (Revelation 13:13)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
No one on this planet can cause warming! Unless HAARP or the US can cause the Sun to burn stronger...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join