It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians accuse HAARP of causing heat wave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, I'm not claiming that I'm sure that HAARP has secret capabilities, you however are claiming that it has no secret capability at all, for sure.

See the difference? We both have no way of knowing for sure, but I don't claim it as absolute truth, you always do.

With you it always ends with the official word, wich is idiotic indeed, especially in cases where a government conspiracy is suspected.

1) Rumor 2) Distortion 3) Lies 4) Misunderstanding 5) Misdirection 6) Speculation 7) Ignorance 8) Fear 9) And last but certainly not least, a lack of evidence.

And your answer to this is "but they say they aren't doing that".

Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The most disturbing factor is the frequncy can be used to alter human behavior. It's true, radio waves do influence your mood, they can make you too relaxed, like you are on drugs or paranoid with fear. They can even cause a person to become sick, can induce cancer or other illnesses.

Another problem is they can cause gaps in the ionosphere, make space, when solar or plasma storms happen in stead of getting an aurora we can be getting direct radiation from outer space because auroras are the effect of radiation impacting the charged particles in the ionosphere.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Phage

Well, I'm not claiming that I'm sure that HAARP has secret capabilities, you however are claiming that it has no secret capability at all, for sure.

What I said is, HAARP cannot control weather. What I said is, HAARP is a research facility. What I said is HAARP is not secret.

Show me a real secret facility which produces as much published work as HAARP. These guys maybe?
www.kirtland.af.mil...
See, there's a difference between classified facilities and those that aren't.

Yes, I noticed you seldom actually "claim" anything at all. But I've done more than just claim "they can't do that".
HAARP
HAARP
HAARP

No one has provided any evidence (or even a mechanism for how it's possible) that HAARP is causing the heat wave in Russia. Perhaps if someone did, I could respond more specifically.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

There is no evidence that radio waves can cause cancer. "Moods" are somewhat subjective and hard to quantify.
engineeringethicsblog.blogspot.com...

HAARP does not create "gaps" in the ionosphere. Saying HAARP creates a gap in the ionosphere is like saying you can create a hole in air. The ionosphere is nothing but very thin gas. While HAARP can affect the density (sometimes it increases, sometimes it decreases depending on the layer being affected) of a very small region of the ionosphere above Alaska, it does not create a hole. There is plenty of ionosphere above the region affected and plenty of atmosphere below it. There is no danger of HAARP increasing the amount of radiation reaching the surface. Sunlight has a far greater effect on the ionosphere than HAARP does.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Based on my extreme lack of knowlege on such things I can come at this from a different perspective. For one the HAARP array is not multi directional and can only affect at a localised level. However. It being a RESEARCH facility, it may be the prototype to something the miitary have underwraps, possibly mounted on an air craft or some other platform.. Without proof... Just mere speculation...

If you believe that the full range of the electro magnetic spectrum can be harnessed to ffect the planet and all of its sytems then you would be right because it does this naturaly and makes life on earth possible, being the engine that drives nearly all the earths cycles, climate etc.. However this radition of varying degrees has been utilized by us quite effectivley in terms of most technologies especially communications that we use... With that in mind, and keeping in mind that all communications are a form of radiation at different outputs, could the combined amount of power/radiation we beam around the world 24/7 be the real culprit? After all. It IS radiation... Adding more entropy/heat into an overloaded system?

Text

But what do I know?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
JIM OBERG said:
Text"Proponents of various explanations of the spiral seem to fall into two groups, those who are familiar with real space and missile activity and how it looks to ground observers, who are satisfied that the dec 9 spiral was the pre-announced sub missile test, and those who think they know enough about space and rocket activity but have minds full of misinformation and delusion, but don't realize it, and whose egos won't allow them to even consider the possibility -- who embrace any variety of non-missile non-explanations that make them feel important and knowledgeable, but spuriously.

This is a rather disjointed collage of nonsensical rebuffment. So you are saying.... what exactly?

That more folk should watch videos of rocketry so they really notice how ABNORMAL a corkscrew of blue light REALLY appears?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don;t agree with you. The Russians don't brag for nothing.
The heat wave humvee.

If a humveee with a small antena that outputs a few GHZ can cause this think of what harp can do with it's high frequncy waves. The waves can be balanced off the ionosphere wherever they want.

Here you go.

Sorry to contradict you again:

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...
We may think that radio waves are completely different physical objects or events than gamma-rays. They are produced in very different ways, and we detect them in different ways. But are they really different things? The answer is 'no'. Radio waves, visible light, X-rays, and all the other parts of the electromagnetic spectrum are fundamentally the same thing. They are all electromagnetic radiation.

It's high frequncy EM waves. They use millions of volts to power up those things.

Harrp the entire planet.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Yes, all electromagnetic radiation is basically the same, a self propagating wave composed of a magnetic field and an electric field which oscillate perpendicularly to each other. That does not mean it all acts the same way. Would you rather stand in front of a 200 Watt medical xray machine or a 200 Watt light bulb for an hour or so? It's only a matter of frequency isn't it? No difference, right?

"A few GHZ". GHz is a wavelength, not a power output. It is microwave radiation being used on the Humvee and yes, microwave radiation can heat the water molecules in skin but not the air. Does the air inside a microwave oven get hot? The V-MADS doesn't really sound too scary. Tinfoil would protect you from it.

Countermeasures against the weapon could be quite straightforward — for example covering up the body with thick clothes or carrying a metallic sheet — or even a trash can lid — as a shield or reflector. Also unclear is how the active-denial technology would work in rainy, foggy or sea-spray conditions where the beam's energy could be absorbed by water in the atmosphere.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Microwaves are not reflected by the ionosphere much, they tend to go right through it into space. Microwave radiation is "line of sight", that is why there are cell phone towers everywhere.

The HAARP ionospheric heater does not transmit microwaves. It uses much lower frequencies which cannot heat anything but the ions in the ionosphere.

"Millions of volts?" It doesn't take millions of volts but it does take quite a few Watts.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you impling that radio waves are not a harm ? They are EM, everything is on the spectrum. It has been demonstrated that exposure to high beta radio waves on a longer period of time can make you go insane. Delta is close to the flat line. Your brain function on frequncies in the range of delta, alpha, thetra, beta and some gamma.

Too much of beta or too much of lower like delta and you get screwed up. It is the truth.
Waves can have a monaural effect and induce a state of panic or a state of brainwashing to accept anything. Unbalance in frequncies can cause all sort of states and problems like dementia and paranoia.

www.crossroadsinstitute.org...
The EEG (electroencephalograph) measures brainwaves of different frequencies within the brain. Electrodes are placed on specific sites on the scalp to detect and record the electrical impulses within the brain.

A frequency is the number of times a wave repeats itself within a second. It can be compared to the frequencies that you tune into on your radio. If any of these frequencies are deficient, excessive, or difficult to access, our mental performance can suffer.

Amplitude represents the power of electrical impulses generated by brain.
Volume or intensity of brain wave activity is measured in microvolts.

The raw EEG has usually been described in terms of frequency bands: Gamma greater than 30(Hz) BETA (13-30Hz), ALPHA (8-12 Hz), THETA (4-8 Hz), and DELTA(less than 4 Hz).

Movies like the matrix and other stuff like the new age stuff with "the higher I"
It's all based on radio waves frequncies, the new trend, binular beats, and radio frequncies. Disconnect from the matrix into the higher I and all that sort of crap that is ment to brainwash people that are stupid enough to take the bate. Sure radio waves can be beneficial if you know how to use them, but they can become a weapon.

The new agenda is panic and brainwashing, and harp is part of it. EM radio waves can cause alot of harm if applied over and over again against human organism.

Don't know how acurate is this chart but over all it's a cumulative chart off all the different frequncies added up. For example brain frequncy 72-78 is the total of alpha, beta, thetra, gama that exists in the human brain added up.

For example:

www.newwayclinic.com...

normal brain frequency (head) 72-78 Hz
Visionary Range
120 MHz
Bone 38-43 MHz
Brain frequency at 80-82 MHz indicates a genius
Healthy body (neck down) 62-68 Hz
Thyroid and Parathyroid glands 62-68 Hz
Thymus Gland 65-68 Hz
Heart 67-70 Hz
Human cells start to mutate when their frequency drops below 62 Hz
Lungs 58-65 Hz
Liver 55-60 Hz
Pancreas 60-80 Hz
Disease begins, colds invade 59-60 Hz
Stomach 58-65 Hz
Ascending Colon 58-60 Hz
Descending Colon 58-63 Hz
If the frequency drops just 4 points this is when a headache will start 58 Hz
Disease begins, Like the cold symptoms
58 Hz
Flu invades the body 57 Hz
Viral Infection 55 Hz
when more serious problems come about like pneumonia, Epstein Barr and etc.
52 Hz
Tissue breakdown from disease 48 Hz
Cancer can set in
42 Hz
Death begins at 20 Hz

See how dangeros radio waves can become if exposed on a long term ?

They can influence the frequncy in the brain and in the body, tehnology like binular beats and other forms that mix in the air can cause harm, not to imagine harp that has huge power.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You are talking about brainwaves, produced by the brain. Brain waves have nothing to do with radio waves. They are produced by changes of electric potential in neurons, they are not electromagnetic radiation.

Neurons, or nerve cells, are electrically active cells that are primarily responsible for carrying out the brain's functions. Neurons create action potentials, which are discrete electrical signals that travel down axons and cause the release of chemical neurotransmitters at the synapse, which is an area of near contact between two neurons.

en.wikipedia.org...
Electicity is not the same as electromagnetic radiation.

"The Matrix". Great source. Good science. Ummm..It's a movie and a pretty crappy one at that. Who told Keanu Reeves he could act, anyway?

There is little if any evidence that radio frequency radiation has any affect on the human body (other than the thermal effects of microwaves we talked about). Didn't you see this post? www.abovetopsecret.com... Of course, extremely powerful radio waves could be harmful but unless you are standing close to a very powerful radio source for a long time you aren't likely to have any problems. BTW, your computer, cell phone, or iPod would suffer much worse effects than you would and would make a good warning device.

"Bioresonance" is quackery.

Do you mean "binaural beats"? That's sound waves, it has nothing to do with electromagnetic radiation.

Yes, HAARP has a great deal of power. And it is used to heat a small volume of the ionosphere above Alaska.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage,

I am pretty new hear on ATS and i am learning pretty fast. I picked up on the words Cloud Seeds. I have seen numerous threads and videos on Chemtrails. I know most disbelieve this theory. Is the Chemtrail theory actually Clouding seeding.

I remember watching a film many years ago, they had a plane spray chemicals into the air that eventually turned into clouds and then eventually rain.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

Just had a thought from your post I thought I'd share. The information in patents I've read indicates the HAARP technology is to be used along with the barium-ridden chemtrails to amplify the electromagnetic energy.

It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions.

Check out bariumblues.com - it may not all be true, but it may not all be false.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Misunderstanding. Check.
Misinterpretation. Check.
Out of context quote. Check.
Ignorance. Check.

That quote does not say anything about amplifying electromagnetic energy. It's talking about increasing ion density in the magnetosphere. And if you read what Eastlund's patent actually says you will see that he is saying his system is better because it does not require injecting barium into the magnetosphere.

However, in all of the above-mentioned approaches, the mechanisms involved in triggering the change in the trapped particle phenomena must be actually positioned within the affected zone, e.g., the magnetosphere, before they can be actuated to effect the desired change.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Attempting to debunk every post in this thread. Check.
Claiming superiority of knowledge. Check.
Etc etc, check.

The fact of what I posted remains. Your quote doesn't invalidate my post, nor does it lend credence to the opposition you proposed.

If anything, it further enhances the information I presented. Increasing the ionic density in the magnetosphere amplifies the electromagnetic energy because it reduces resistance, that's just simple physics anyone can google. And if you read the patent carefully, you will see the opposite of what you said, that barium in the magnetosphere actually will help AMPLIFY the electromagnetic energy that devices such as HAARP create which will end up sending the energy further distances and allowing that energy to disturb its target. Just because HAARP doesn't "require" the barium, doesn't mean it will not help achieve its overt or covert goals.

[edit, apostrophe error]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by againuntodust]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

I can't seem to find anything about how increased ionic density amplifies electromagnetic radiation. Maybe you can help me with that bit of Googling.

But I have found out that it tends to absorb radio frequency radiation. That doesn't seem to be quite the same thing though.

Ionospheric absorption (or ISAB) is the scientific name for absorption occurring as a result of the interaction between various types of electromagnetic waves and the free electrons in the ionosphere, which can interfere with radio transmissions.

The solar wind and radiation cause the ionosphere to become charged with electrons in the first place. At night, the atmosphere becomes drained of its charge, and radio signals can go much further with less loss of signal.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds to me like increased ionic density is a bad thing for the transmission of radio frequency radiation.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm glad my post was overlooked :/

The first guns were ineffective. They bounced around in the barrel and came out going some random direction. That's why we had rank and file. This was prototype to the Kentucky rifles, then to automatic weapons etc. A few MW is nothing. In fact isn't there somewhere around 3-4 GW in the atmosphere constantly charged? Taking batteries into account. a 1.5v battery can create enough heat to burn someone using a paperclip, done it before. A 6v can create enough heat to melt the paperclip at the tip, and make the whole thing too hot to touch. As you raise the voltage-wattage the changes are exponential.

And no one has taken into account the effects of harmonics. The whole 180 array could create a harmonic signal that could have devastating effects, and frankly unless you have a degree pertaining to frequency harmonics I don't want to hear "It just doesn't work that way."

An array of 3 Tesla coils makes up the magnifying transmitter. To my knowledge all 3 are set to different frequencies creating a harmonic that can receive or transmit energy a lot better than a single one. Harmonics is the key.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Luckily for us that we have switched to digital huh?

The more information/energy/matter that gets pumped into a system the quicker it crashes...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
At our most fundemental level we exist in waves... To say that waves do not affect us then is moronic... Just ask those prone to seasonal affected disorder if the waves from the sun does not affect their moods!.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidN

Electromagnetic radiation is not the same thing as electric current. Comparing resistive heating to what HAARPs IRI does is meaningless.

I don't have a degree in "frequency harmonics" (but maybe you can point out someone who does). Could you help me out of my ignorance and explain what it has to do with what HAARP does and how it can be used to control weather?

HAARP doesn't use Telsa coils. That is obsolete technology, not adequate for the requirements of HAARP.

At the other end of the transmission line is the dual 10-kW transmitter: one half of the transmitter drives whichever NS dipole is in operation, and the other the corresponding EW dipole. “The use of independently controlled crossed dipoles gives us the ability to set any electric field polarization that we require, just by adjusting the phase of the transmitter,” says Floyd. “They’re very special transmitters,” he adds. “Instead of transmitting a single modulation, they can transmit a variety—including FM, AM, pulse and continuous wave.”

www.rfsworld.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

We exist in waves? Well, when I was a kid maybe. I existed in the waves as much as I could. Haven't been able to get out in the surf much nowadays though.

Wow, moronic now. I'm really racking 'em up in this thread.

SAD, yeah. Apparently some people's bodies want to sort of hibernate. It's an adaptation thing.

It has been argued that SAD is an evolved adaptation in humans that is a variant or remnant of a hibernation response in some remote ancestor. [17] Presumably, food was scarce during most of human prehistory, and a tendency toward low mood during the winter months would have been adaptive by reducing the need for calorie intake. The preponderance of women with SAD suggests that the response may also somehow regulate reproduction.[17]

If these interpretations are correct, SAD would not be a dysfunction or disorder, but rather a normal and expected response to seasonal changes.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join