It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by coolguy

So you did the outline for OA?
That seems like a lot of work.

(removed image because you had time to see it and I'm not interested in lulblocking you by keeping it public)

[edit on 29 Aug 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow! That is a lot to figure out!

I think the original message was given to those people but I agree with an earlier poster... they are simply a vessel for the spread of the message.

So, what is the real thing to be expecting?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

dude this information was not "given" to me. i just decided to do it one day. the main idea was to manipulate people like you into believing something would actually happen on that date. this is gonna be just like y2k for you i bet.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coolguy

Anyways, its not important, nones on ATS listen or believe in anythings, dont worry.

/b/rofist

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This thread = tl;dr

To help here is something that can be found in the Holy Writings of Encyclopedia Dramatica:

"Curiosity peaks within your mind, Obsessed with the urge to uncover and find...

The identity of the unknown, the meaning of US, The power we gain from being Anonymous. You'll never hear us coming, yet our presence is always felt, Prying on opposers, watching their disbelief melt. Marching in anonymity together as one, Embracing the strength from the voice of none. Refusing to adhere and support the cause Will result in elimination and the mourning of your loss. We are invincible, we will never fail, Each day we're in your Internets corrupting your L.O.L.s We're not known by names, rather the attention we gain From the realization that only the unknown remain. With an identity you will eventually be found. The day will come when only Anonymous will walk the ground.

We will stop at nothing until we've achieved our goal: Permanent destruction of the identification role.

You, me, we...I am as you are. Together we are united, stretching near and far. Anything standing in our way, doesn't deserve to live. We are void of human restraints, taught to never forgive. Answering the question of who we are is a must. We are Anonymous, indeed. Therefore, Expect us."

ANON is not anyone's personal army. ANON can not be controlled. Can not be tamed or focused. It is human nature expressed. I have been doing immense amounts of research on this whole '4chan' thing and I've found that no matter how much one lurkz you always have to do it moar. If you want to engage in this kind of research, be very careful. The sorts of things that happen there can warp your mind and the consequences will never be the same. For years I was trying to uncover the truth but then I got into one little fight and my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said "Fresh", and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought man forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air.

Welcome to the Interwebz.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

[edit on 31-8-2010 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Dude, c`mon you`re giving me a headache, with all that... what does all that mean? Some kind of pig latin? Lol...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think that the earlier poster claiming single-handed credit for coming up with the 5-19-13 expect us is simply trolling us.

Since no one knows who started it, how can you so easily dismiss it as a prank? It is too widespread and organized to be a prank. There could even be something as deep as mind control going on here.

The game.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ok, if the Anonymous group did that and are all evil, why are they suddenly doing this:

I gotta be honest, this is something that I too am going to do.

So, is it possible that this group is good?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Anonymous is not "evil", Anonymous is not "good". Anonymous is just Anonymous. As for the 5-19-13, no one really knows. There's a lot of newfags in the interwebz, and even oldfags can be fooled by this. Not in the sense that something is going to happen, but also in the sense that nothing is going to happen. There is no legit source for this, hence it could be nothing or anything. Anyone who tells you that they know what it is, is just trolling or being ignorant.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Or it is merely a convenient cover for something larger.

Wouldn't be the first time Anonymous herp'd and derp'd it's way into patsyhood.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is my whole point....

Anon seems to be getting used. Played.

Anon has just been manipulated into a personal army for something really nasty... we don't know what it is, but we do know when....

5-19-13

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nothing.

Expect it.

Expect us.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

the 5/19 date is what gives it away as kids, i think. that's around the time of probably 1000's of graduations.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
reply to post by maybee

I'm actually writing on the back, in the upper left corner, above the eye in the pyramid.. who knows, some people might really buy it (no pun intended)

I'm also highlighting it and highlighting the eye.

really.. great idea, I'm going to join you in doing the same.. cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jarmitage

Surely 'lumin' would be the rat here if it's his login that's been screenied?

And since they seem to have the low down on the overall management of the operation it'd be silly of them to post that.

Disinfo fo' shizzle.

Fun though

-m0r

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I saw the date and expect us 3 more times over the weekend...

Once on a 50 dollar bill I got at the Mall of America in Minneapolis, MN as change, once on the side of a Milwaukee Railroad boxcar and once written on a bench in Iowa (don't remember the name of the small town).

This thing looks like it is spreading and I still don't think we have gotten to the bottom of what it truely is!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have a friend who is a Mason. After seeing it written on a bench at my local mall I called him and jokingly asked if he was behind it. All he said was "That date is bull#" and hung up on me.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join