It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
lol...

That pretty much sums up what I saw when I looked at that 4chan site.

Still not sure if they are the true origin of this all though... Seems too wide-spread

Anonymous is not 4Chan any more than the US Government is Independence Hall. You're looking at a scalable independent hivemind. We know that 5-19-13 came from Anonymous because that is the first instance it was found. What individual or group came up with the concept independent of that is unknowable.

Once a concept is formed though and Anon takes it, regardless of what the original intention was, it belongs to and will be executed to the will of Anonymous. Where it goes from there is not up to the idea's originator, they no longer have any say beyond simple input that can be taken or ignored by Anon's will.

The odds are quite good that everyone will have forgotten about this by the date, we'll have to see.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

The odds are quite good that everyone will have forgotten about this by the date, we'll have to see.

Well, I took the image of "OA" off my post and it looks like someone finally took it off off imageshack.

Play on ...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA
You ll never know if we're responsible for it or not.

Creating urban legends
Spreading rumors
creating instant internet/Irl meme
Pushing further the fight against CoS Irl

Anonymous reached the highest point in the art of deception

What you see is not what you get

We are Legion

Cool story /b/ro!

T
ed!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If Brad Pitt is Tyler Durden...

...then was Edward Norton phone?

YourPopRock, it's nothing.

Well apart from the fact that ET wants his phone back.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Question for those in the know...

Was obvious poprock obvious?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Date joined, some blue in that contribution thing certainly made you camouflaged.

You tipped your hand a bit too much at the end (after the Boxxy post) but your poker face was still good.

All in all...

...The game.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

After many years of careful observation, it is my honest opinion that the only thing the government is master of is maintaining an embarrassing rate of failure at basically everything they do. I have never seen such a carnival of incompetence and sheer absurdity as I have over the last decade. The fact that anyone continues to even suspect that TPTB have anything resembling a unified goal and a workable plan to achieve it is frankly amazing.

Besides, this really doesn't seem like their style. And aren't they supposed to be busy covering up the fact that we're all going to be dead on 12/21/12?

As for 5/19/13... My vote is that nothing interesting happens that day. Mysterious, fear-based memes have high copying fidelity, so they spread quickly. Some people like to engineer them for the fun of it. I think that's what happened here.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OMG! Something just occurred to me...

What if the original message was extraterrestrial in origin? Honestly, if you have the technology to travel light years accross the universe, certainly you have the technology to jump on some free Wi-Fi at Starbucks!

What if extraterrestrials either in a ufo or in some disguise somehow broadcast the dates and Anon simply glommed onto the date, not knowing at all what it was that they are doing?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OMG! Something just occurred to me...

What if the original message was extraterrestrial in origin? Honestly, if you have the technology to travel light years accross the universe, certainly you have the technology to jump on some free Wi-Fi at Starbucks!

What if extraterrestrials either in a ufo or in some disguise somehow broadcast the dates and Anon simply glommed onto the date, not knowing at all what it was that they are doing?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Yes!

If memes are actually a properly recognised form of communication by alienz then said group which cannot be mentioned due to rules 1 + 2 could be used to bring down the entire system:

It's funny but also has enough of a grasp of perceived reality to be discussed in a conspirational sense.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, Poprock, I have to thank you for bringing this 5-19-13 business to light.

At first, I thought it was nonsense, but thinking about it some more, I think this is indeed very important. I'll be doing a more in depth thread about this matter soon, but I just wanted to put some ideas out there to consider.

If you study Christian eschatology, you'll see that the end times are described as Daniel's 70th week, meaning the end times will last 7 years (a day equals a year in prophecy). These 7 years are divided into 2 sets of 42 months (3 and a half years). The anti-christ is given power to rule in the last 42 months.

So. "Expect Us" means the Anti-Christ and his Illuminati crew take power. 5-19-2013 is 3 and a half years after the EU elected its first president, Van Rompuy. His election was on Nov. 19, 2009 and his acceptance speech on the same night was the infamous "2009 goes down in history as the first year of global governance" speech. www.youtube.com...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Question for those in the know...

Was obvious poprock obvious?

Yes.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It is interesting to see who knows what this is a/b/out and who doesn't.

I am interested in those theories that the poster had about the years and the christian idealogy.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sounds like this is about the /b/ification of ATS.

I mean, I see. I just don't think it particularly clever. I'll grant that it has at least been funny to see how many stars you're getting.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
That whole thing being said... I still do think there is something more to it then it seems...

It seems to me like someone might have figured out how to turn /b/ and anon into their own personal army to do something even bigger that the true scope of isn't even known to anon.

It would be a great way to get something ready without bringing mainstream attention.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What if it is a warning about the upcoming huge solar flare?

Or planet x?

Or something like that???

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The original message did not come from anonymous. Anonymous is but a vessel for this message, so that it will reach the correct persons

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
5-19-13

My birthday is on May 19th....

I swear it wasn't me !!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, if it is your birthday, you had BETTER expect us!!!

(That is, if you send us an invitation!!!)

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
someone on /b/ posted a link here and i am loling so hard. you guys, i was one of the original posters who told people to do this. the date has no significance. it was just a stupid prank. lol. i guess some people NEED to believe everything is a crazy conspiracy. but this is just shenanigans. LOL

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join