It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Your absolutely right, not quite sure why I put that M=15. Thank's for pointing that out.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I saw this date and the word "expect us" in a public toilet stall here in the UK, it also had an extra piece of writing underneath and it says (in full): "Expect us and (or?) you will die".

I didn't think much about it as i thought it was just some lunatic on drugs or a bunch of (very) patient chav's, either way i was surprised to see this thread talking about it, it surprises me that it's also appearing in america, heck i'm surprised that it would have appeard anywhere else at all ike i said earlier, i thought it was written by some random whack job.

This thread should get more flags so more people can say if they saw this "message" and where so we can see how widespread this is.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by lilstu21]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
what i have been seeing lately a lot for me is the numbers 5-3-0. I wonder if GOD is telling me to use those numbers for the pick 3.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Haha, I'm writing 5-19-13 EXPECT US on all the cash I have in my wallet right now.

And me in the UK, a worthy meme to push, no doubt it's the alien anthropologists method for bypassing the controlling hierarchies in getting their arrival date to the masses, all their years of research have paid off. Soon come freedom.

edit to add. I for one welcome our new alien overlords.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ok, so you saw it in the UK as well?

This doesn't sound like some kids in the usa doing a prank then... What is the real story here?!?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I just joined this site when I saw this thread from google.

It really annoys me that everyone is just palming it off on 4chan and the like. of course they'd take responsibility, and of course they'd make some official sheet. as someone else pointed out they're capable of a lot so just making some instructions fits in doesn't it.

i saw it written in the jobs section in my local newspaper the other day, and it's really freaked me out.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lorentz
i saw it written in the jobs section in my local newspaper the other day, and it's really freaked me out.

I would love to see that if you could take a pic...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I would love to see the jobs section of the paper listing.

Why would kids put something in the jobs section of the paper?!?!

I think there is something to this...

The letters to coordinate with the numbers spell E S O...

Here is ESO: ESO, the European Southern Observatory, builds and operates a suite of the world's most advanced ground-based astronomical telescopes.

Odd? Expect us?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lilstu21

I am from Germany. I live in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere and even I have seen Euro notes with that date and the words "Erwartet Uns" (Expect Us) as well as writings on walls and bus stops over here.
I always thought it was some sprayer kids trying to get some attention but having read now that it is also spread over the US and the UK I am starting to worry a little bit.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ah those Anon guys are great! I love their antics personally and I've even heard they make a delicious caek. All the best lads, you've got many strong supporters in the British media!

I find it very amusing though the conclusions that people have jumped to regarding 5-19-13. Look at the assumptions you yourself made OP. The New World Order boogieman came right out there.

Perhaps this should serve as a wake-up call to the conspiracy community as a whole, examine your minds. If you immediately ascribe a vague and cryptic message to a particular conspiracy without finding backing for it first perhaps that thought is overly occupying your mind. If this is the case you are far more likely to jump to false conclusions or believe in theories and ideas that better judgment should tell you to dismiss.

Be critical, I wholeheartedly believe that conspiracy theorists should be first skeptics.

You've been trolled by the best OP, learn from it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Ah those Anon guys are great! I love their antics personally and I've even heard they make a delicious caek. All the best lads, you've got many strong supporters in the British media!

I find it very amusing though the conclusions that people have jumped to regarding 5-19-13. Look at the assumptions you yourself made OP. The New World Order boogieman came right out there.

Perhaps this should serve as a wake-up call to the conspiracy community as a whole, examine your minds. If you immediately ascribe a vague and cryptic message to a particular conspiracy without finding backing for it first perhaps that thought is overly occupying your mind. If this is the case you are far more likely to jump to false conclusions or believe in theories and ideas that better judgment should tell you to dismiss.

Be critical, I wholeheartedly believe that conspiracy theorists should be first skeptics.

How is a specific date and the words "expect us" vague? If anything, it is the exact opposite!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

How is a specific date and the words "expect us" vague? If anything, it is the exact opposite!

It's very vague because there's nothing at all attached to it. It's a random date and no indication at all of who "us" is. There's no context at all and making an assumption without one is making a massive mental jump.

Think about it this way, if you saw exactly the same information on a movie poster what could you tell me about the movie? Nothing at all. This is a perfect example of something being vague.

The question I have for you and for everyone else whom jumped to a theory regarding it is why did you do so based on so little information? Why did the NWO come to your mind here in your case as opposed to anything else?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
NWO came to mind because it follows the time frames of all of the recent threads on ATS about the NWO.

Is it possible that the people on 4chan are being played and encouraged to do something by someone who has bad intentions? Like to get a whole army of people to do something when that same army of people have no idea of what it is that they are really doing?

Unless someone takes credit for starting the thing, the whole idea is plausable.

Also, how many 4chan members have the money to take out an ad in the jobs section of a newspaper to spread their message? Sems more organized than people realize.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We assume the numbers are a date just because they fit a common dating format and could be in context with "expect us", I however have a different take, the numbers are the numbers of penal code violations Earth has committed according the code of the current faction who rule this solar system, they are telling us we have a warrant out on us and that they are coming.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
From this Anon video:

Greetings World, We are Anonymous.

It has come to our attention that the media and Scientologists have been spreading mass rumors of our "terrorist" acts. Though we feel that the rumors are so ridiculous that any normal person would never fall for such propaganda, we understand some have been led astray.

Long ago, Anonymous was nothing more than a handful of teenagers on image boards. Over time, Anonymous grew and evolved into a much more powerful and logical entity. We are Legion. No one Anonymous speaks or acts for the whole. Anonymous functions as one mind and one body.

While it is true that some Anonymous have acted out, they do not represent Anonymous as a whole. It is important to remember that when Anonymous acts, we act as one. We have no leaders or followers. We are a collection of individuals who move together for a common cause.

Who is Anonymous? You are Anonymous. Your parents are Anonymous. Your brothers and sisters and friends are Anonymous. Doctors, students, priests, atheists, and stay-at-home mothers are Anonymous. Everyone who wishes to protect freedom and destroy oppression is Anonymous.

Do not let those who wish to suppress truth taint your view of Anonymous. We are not terrorists, but are your greatest allies. We wish to liberate you from suppression and oppression, and no matter how many of us fall in battle, Anonymous cannot be defeated.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
NWO came to mind because it follows the time frames of all of the recent threads on ATS about the NWO.

Is it possible that the people on 4chan are being played and encouraged to do something by someone who has bad intentions? Like to get a whole army of people to do something when that same army of people have no idea of what it is that they are really doing?

Unless someone takes credit for starting the thing, the whole idea is plausable.

Also, how many 4chan members have the money to take out an ad in the jobs section of a newspaper to spread their message? Sems more organized than people realize.

Were you around at all for their actions against Scientology? These lads are positively incredible when they put their resources into something.

They have truly global reach, the resource base of all of their members, and they can scale their size as needed by their goals. It is an amazing application of flock mentality and groupthink in action.

A common misconception regarding Anonymous is that they are comprised entirely out of kids and college students, this is absolutely not the case. There are doctors, lawyers, entertainers, members of the media, IT professionals and politicians all involved too as well as just about any other career one can think of. I can easily afford an advert in a newspaper's classifieds. They are not at all that expensive. It would not at all be hard for Anon to do the same.

You will also never ever be able to find out where the idea for the 5-19-13 project came from, but I can assure you that it is in fact impossible to play Anonymous at large.

In other words, is Anonymous a front for the New World Order? No, not at all.

Is Anonymous the New World Order? Possibly, but not at all in the way that most conspiracy theorists understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, if Anon is the NWO, then I hope when they take over the whole world they make BOXXYY the official queen and make CATURDAY a day of manditory observence!

My fear is after that date, CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

T

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!

YOU DUN GOOFED !

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
lol...

That pretty much sums up what I saw when I looked at that 4chan site.

Still not sure if they are the true origin of this all though... Seems too wide-spread

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You ll never know if we're responsible for it or not.

Creating urban legends
Spreading rumors
creating instant internet/Irl meme
Pushing further the fight against CoS Irl

Anonymous reached the highest point in the art of deception

What you see is not what you get

We are Legion

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join