5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Never heard of this.

I remember around about the time Donnie Darko came out, i kept seeing...

28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.

A quote from the film. Spray painted all around London. It creeped me out a bit, untill i saw the film

Skitz

[edit on 5-8-2010 by skitzspiricy]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Sigh..This is why we cant have nice things. Times like these, I hate the internet. This could've been something crazy, something funny. Heck, We could've achieved something. But no. People talk way too much, that's why things like these will never work. Especially when the images containing the info on this whole operation are found way too easy.
Thanks OP, now googling the date leads here. Did you know that we gave wrong answers in yahoo on purpose? Seriously you guys..
Oh well.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
so if TPTB are doing this please tell me why they are? Why would they do this to warm people?

Its like if you are going to rob a bank, you dont call them up and say 22-april-2011 expect me.

It is a dumb stunt to get people like you all paranoid. My advice is to lay off conspriacies and NWO bullcrap and go outside and socialize.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klavier
Did you know that we gave wrong answers in yahoo on purpose? Seriously you guys..
Oh well.

Erm, my apologies for discovering and posting the image and ruining your lulz but you should know that it is from Yahoo Answers that I found the image in the first place. First response: in.answers.yahoo.com...

I'm not exactly sure how you guys expected to keep something like this secret for so long, although someone did mess up by leaving it on imageshack ... plus, there's something rather humorous about blaming the internets for leaking this when you guys do an admirable job defending and championing internet free flow of information.

[edit on 5 Aug 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Expect us

Brothers, expect us

To all anons here, have fun

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Is this the date the NWO will be taking over?

The NWO has already taken over if you think about it.

Don't expect a big banner to roll out declaring, "You are now under the control of the NWO"

It's here now, every day, it's the reason our government seems out of control, it's only out of our control, meaning the us the citizens and the government itself...it's perfectly controlled by the NWO; Federal Reserve, World Band, IMF, UN, etc. ...clearly illustrating the construct of our current reality.

Maybe on 5-19-13 we should expect 4chan to kick the NWO's ass! (tongue firmly in cheek).
Oops, ass & tongue in same sentence, yikes seems fitting, I guess I'll leave it as-is.

Over & out.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hey i found this also on the web ... i found it interesting

It's taken from a bible verse about greed. It's said that 5/18/13 is the day the New World Order will take effect. Half the world will be wiped out by mass genocide, and those remaining will face the Armageddon of 5/19/13.

Expect us.
5/19/13
No sooner.
No later.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Haha, I'm writing 5-19-13 EXPECT US on all the cash I have in my wallet right now.

I am going to do that too. Sounds like a freaking awesome psychological experiment.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We do not forgive. We do not forget.

5/19/13 Expect Us.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There are still people who falls for /b/'s shenanigans? /b/ isn't even 1/64 as frightening as it used to be, its just a bunch of kids trying to pretend they have a secret club.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

You actually buy into that crap?

If the "internet" could be controlled by a specific group....why hasn't it happened yet?

You talk from your experience as an American.

I can assure you that all those government funded and supplied hackers in China, and all those organized crime outfits in Rusiia...you know the ones. The guys with the access and will to do anything to control the US.

The guys that are paid by the dozens for this specific purpose.

Why have they not struck yet?

Why have they been nothing more than pests?

Heck, one of those countries, China, even provided those counterfeit routers.

They have far more resources than Anon, hell they potentially have more resources than the current US governemnt, and guess what, they still haven't figured out how to bring it all crashing down.

As I really do appreciate you sharing this knowledge with me, if you can answer my questions as to why groups, whose primary goal is to gain control and access, can't do it, I will retract my entire arguement.

PS - I never said that the internet was invunerable, I said ANON doesn't have the capability to damage it.

The back doors in the routers have been used for monitoring.

Evidence of this has been found.

www.independent.co.uk...

They do not want the internet turned off, its a giant eavesdropping device
for them.

I do not think Anonymous wants it turned off either, but I think he
will use it to send a message to the world.

Also Anon is no longer a single person.

The content of that message "could" impact one or more groups
in a very negative way just like the hadley CRU experienced.

I take LoPht at their word, they were proven in their art.

The net can be crippled at certain points of weakness such as DNS.

There are other areas, and huge botnets are out there being used
for spam right now, but could be turned to other uses.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

As promised, I retract my arguements.

Thank you for the information, I see I still have a great deal to learn about some of these areas.

I have asked a mod to remove some of my earlier posts, but that may or may not be possible.

So, once again thank you Ex_MislTech, I promise to do far more research before posting in the future.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Klavier

Nothing has changed...even if people have an inkling, the dilution of information inherent within the internet and people's day to day routine will make a cursory glance moot...

Of course if I am monitored by the government then there is their heads up...C'est La Vie...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Did anyone try to google map 5/19/13 as a set of coordinates?

Well interesting enought, the result in the united states would be very close to the denver internationnal airport, in a place called : Garden of the gods..... Strange enough!

Close to N30TH ST it seems to be a place where you can see trees and such.

Even if this looks very odd from the get go, it would still be possible that it would be more of a meeting place. And well the rest would need to be determined as for date and time.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Interesting thought...I had already started wondering, peripherally that the image found on yahoos could be not entirely accurate as stated above by the poster who said that fallacious information was placed there in the first place...

Let the speculations run rampant!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

This thing is tailor made to drive ATSers and our ilk to madness ...

Circular thinking failure pending.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
This thing is tailor made to drive ATSers and our ilk to madness ...

Circular thinking failure pending.

I as well thought the same thing...

Wait until the numerologists show up...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This has nothing really to with numerology, but if if you take each number as a letter you get E(5) S(19) M(15) or ESM.

Thats an acronym Electronic Surveillance Measures, so it does kind of fit in with the possibility of routers having backdoors for 'security' purposes.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It is obviously the date when the NWO will release their massive army of aliens and take over the world. Then again it could be nothing. *shrug* Like most of everything we will not know until that day comes about and we can see for ourselves. It could be promoting a movie or just random people wanting to cause panic. Then again, it could be a warning from someone who wants to leek information but has no other way. Only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cambion

M=13

Sounded good though and in line with a topic that I think should be the focus...

Nevermind...it works...its' your typo...

Interesting...

Edit to clarify...

[edit on Thu, 05 Aug 2010 17:09:01 -0500 by MemoryShock]

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join