It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Truth be told...I think that your insistence that there has to be something to this either speaks to the fact that you really want there to be something here or that you are perpetuating the idea as a part of a coordinated effort to make something out of this. Or both.

I did think it was weird that you saw it on five different currency pieces and as graffiti twice. Which means you are not being entirely honest or the meme originated in your region. And seeing as how the meme has existed for awhile, even if not so popular, I am inclined to the former...

Edit to add - S-Dog has it. But I still think that it didn't originate in the Central North East Americas...

[edit on Wed, 04 Aug 2010 15:30:41 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

There has to be something more to this... it is too coordinated!!!

Here, this explains everything: img823.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It just really totally freaked me out, seeing it in so many places in a real short period of time!

Yes, I am paranoid... I can live with that! (As I am most likely the only paranoid person on ATS! lol)

It just was a great big ????? when in a period of less than a week I drove to Milwaukee and then down to Chicago for a day and then back home to Minneapolis and got money with it written on it in ALL 3 PLACES! Then when I saw it today at lunch written on a bus advertisement on the side of a bus, I HAD to bring it up here!

Of all of the things I have been paranoid about, at least I have physically seen proof of this one! lol

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Once again, I am the MASTER of the accidental double-post!!!

So you all think it isn't possible that this is something bigger being whitewashed as a prank... that it is simply a prank?

(If it is a prank, they seem to have gotten me pretty good!)

[edit on 8/4/2010 by YourPopRock]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Maybe it has been on stuff for a while and now that I am aware of noticing it, I am seeing it wherever it is written or something like that.

Kind of like when you look at the FedEx logo, you don't see the arrow (in white between the 'E' and the 'x' pointing to the right) until it is pointed out to you... but once you see it, it is all you ever see when looking at the logo!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What? There's an arrow in that logo? Dang, now that's all I'll see when looking at Fedex trucks.

Here's something to consider, too. www.torrentreactor.net...(NEW)

Some sort of download that I know I will never use.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Not sure what that torrent thing is...

But yes, you are all welcome for the fedex visual! lol

So, are that many people really into pulling off a hoax? Or is that like all the work of only a few people?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Alternative Theory: the first seeds of a viral marketing campaign for a movie/ tv show that is coming out on that date.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe....

Like that whole "Institute for human continuity" thing before the movie 2012.

I hope it is a remake of Police Academy!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I hope it is a remake of Police Academy!!!!

if it is, then the apocalypse is surely at hand.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Those claiming this is beyond the scope of 4chan and /b/ reeeeeally need to do a google search into these groups and the other activites they've done. In fact im confident that if the internet does get switched off one day, /b/ will find its way back.

But im suprised the actual plan blueprints for this are so easily found, ah well the general public still wont catch on

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What would they possible be viral marketing with 5-19-13 Expect Us?

I would honestly poop myself if it was actually the NWO.

Really? The NWO had to hire a marketing agency?!?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anikal
Those claiming this is beyond the scope of 4chan and /b/ reeeeeally need to do a google search into these groups and the other activites they've done. In fact im confident that if the internet does get switched off one day, /b/ will find its way back.

But im suprised the actual plan blueprints for this are so easily found, ah well the general public still wont catch on

Maybe the blueprints are what they want you to see... like a false flag...

Could be something more sinister behind this all...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I have not seen this on any money, but from what I have read it is just a sort of troll project. People trying to trick you into thinking something is going to happen.

That is the main claim, the second most common is that it is anonymous, trying to mess with people... Either way, I don't think there is anything to worry about.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Could be something more sinister behind this all...

I have it on good authority that this is the date that the Annunaki will appear and use a massive pulse weapon to unleash Katla on the world. Once Katla is erupting they will then move on to Yellowstone.

I know this because I am a Reptilian (so my better half tells me
) and we are waiting. All the world will ultimately be destroyed and Magnitude 9.5 earthquakes go off all over the world in an Annunaki Quake Fest of unbelievable proportions.

Yes you are doomed Earthlings. 5-19-13=-27 which is also the expected maximum temperature all over the globe after the 50 year nuclear winter sets in.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

Yeah, this reminds me of some other things, too. Like District 9. Some other campaign that occured where some sort of boxes were placed in various places.

I'm going with a game by some or even, one, people, who are having a bit of fun with many others.

"Practical" jokes. Surely it's more fun to do such things with the internet involved. More people get pranked. Internet: a joker's paradise.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The EXPEcT US thing is from 4chan my friend i seen the image on the board talking about it and its plan,
The plan means absolutely nothing. It is just a big troll on people.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is easily within the capabilities of a 4chan viral/meme project. But not only that, as someone else said it could easily be viral marketing for a future film/tv release. I'd just love it if it was a message from The Cylons, but I've never been that lucky.

This also reminds me of the "Jakarta is coming" graffiti that did the rounds in Chile? I think. Ever since reading Naomi Klein's 'The Shock Doctrine' I've wanted to do as similar thing using the same slogan. I think it's a great rallying cry for the very necessary uprising that must happen in the years ahead.

I also find the etymology of these sorts of things fascinating, except in this case schrodinger's dog has spoilt my fun. I could see a student doing such a thing as part of a project or thesis. Very much like the plot of the film 'Gossip'. Before I dropped out of an English/creative studies degree, my thesis proposal was about inventing a secret society and an accompanying conspiracy and seeing if I could give it enough traction to get 1 million search results on Google and a mention on national TV within 12 months. Alas I never completed the degree. I would have loved to have seen how it developed and how easily certain susceptible people in the conspiracy arena could be fooled by it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

well I googled it and got a news site talking about war with N. Korea, and all the keywords at the bottom were variations of "5-19-13 EXPECT US"

edit: seems like a hacker.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
edited to say that I missed the link on the pictures.

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Greensage]

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Greensage]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join