It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Inner Core Might Be on the Move

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Earths inner Core Might Be on the Move

news.yahoo.com...

Through mathematical models and lab experiments, the team determined that this may, in fact, describe the dynamics of the inner core in a way that is compatible with seismology's recent discoveries.

So many things make me believe something is wrong in the solar system. The sun is getting hotter, the earth is shaking, people are fighting, ozone is disappearing, etc etc etc.

So much activity from our space agency suggest a rush to figure it all out. I'm glad they are trying to be open but even they know being too open would be a bad idea.

What if the core is moving because Nibiru is almost here? The article suggest millions of years. So how can they link it to recent earthquakes? I would think slight movements would not garner much attention. Especially if we're talking millions of years. No amount of data would be relevant if we're talking slight movements. WHY? Because none exist to compare it with. None will ever exist because not enough can be gathered to compare with over millions of years.

This year has been the hottest on record. Yeah, the sun has been acting up. But's it's been acting up for 15 billion years or so. At the very least, we have data over the last 100 years to suggest this is something different than years gone by. WHY, because it's the hottest year on record.

Something is up guys. We won't know until it's too late. They know but we won't know.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hottest year on record in the Northern Hemisphere maybe.

We are freezing our azz's off down here in New Zealand

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Something is definately happening and we're the ones left in the dark.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean

This year has been the hottest on record. Yeah, the sun has been acting up. But's it's been acting up for 15 billion years or so. At the very least, we have data over the last 100 years to suggest this is something different than years gone by. WHY, because it's the hottest year on record.
[edit on 4-8-2010 by Come Clean]

100 years / 1 Billion years = 0.00001%

That's like having 1/1000th of 1 second to base a whole day's behavior on.

Summary: We actually have very little meaningful data

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Interesting article although I don't see the information in the same way you do. The earth has always been shaking, the sun's cycles aren't totally understood and people have unfortunately always been fighting although I fail to see how that relates to geology and astronomy. There are indeed changes going on around us locally and in the solar system but we're still in an infancy of knowledge. I see a lot of new information because of technological advances, continued observations and simply the fact that we still have a lot to learn.

I don't feel the same rush you feel from our space agency but again, simply what feels like new discoveries being presented to us. Some feel there's not enough information and it's a conspiracy and others feel there's too much information and it's a conspiracy. Like they say, you can't please everyone. I interpreted the earthquake link as a better understanding to explain current earthquake observations and issues with them. In as much as I would enjoy us having a companion star, I've yet to see enough evidence to persuade me. Our knowledge of the universe is young and we have a lot to learn.

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You people are gullible if you think this has anything to do with the world ending.

Take that 2012 nonsense to the 2012 board.
Last thing I want in this board is fear mongers.

You people think just because Mayans had 1 good calender that they are advanced?

As far as I know they got pretty much everything else wrong =/
And that calender isn't even THAT accurate.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What's happening is that Humans know so little of this planet that it's just laughable how stupid we all really are.

This is natural like the warming and cooling of the planet so called "global warming" nonsense and the core is not moving anywhere, at least not till this planet will be melted away in 2.5 billion years by the death of our devoted star.

Till then we have time to figure out some stuff, hopefully it will be wasted on more then contemplating on nothingness

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzy
Hottest year on record in the Northern Hemisphere maybe.

We are freezing our azz's off down here in New Zealand

Yep, here near Christchurch on the South Island of New Zealand we've just had our coldest July (average minimum) since 2004 (which by the way was the coldest July in terms of minimums since records began at the airport since 1955).

The coldest night was -5.4C on Sunday the 11th and the coldest day was 6.9c on Friday the 9th...

.. and here at 300m it's due to snow at the weekend

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The truth is we understand next to nothing about the universe we live in, this dimension, and the nature of our existence. We don’t even understand the concept of time and measure it in linear ways.

So considering how temporal our existence is, how precarious and truly vicarious, why would this fluidity in the nature of our existence, have to have anything to do with the mythical planet Nibiru.

There are literally an infinite number of things we don’t even know of or understand that could be at play, without simply trying to decrease our fears, by increasing our fears, based on myth.

Life is short, and a sentient and spiritual experience, you might as well enjoy what you can, while you can, when ever and where ever you can.

No fear!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
global warming my butt. california is freezing this year (relatively). that's why it's called "climate change" now ... because warming is proving to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Come Clean,

Thank you for posting this article. I am very interested in the science and behavior of planets. I think we can learn from our environment. There does seem to be increased activity on a Cosmic scale. Maybe we can listen very carefully to see if and what the Cosmos is trying to tell us...the core of Earth...hmmm. I wonder about that sometimes.

Since I've given up my television, I have become more aware of the space around me and in me. It feels good. It's like I've been waking up out of a deep sleep these past 3 or 4 years.

I love patterns, cycles, and connecting dots. It is possible that seemingly unrelated events are connected to one or more common factors/denominators. Then again, we could be looking at completely random and unrelated events. But it cannot be completely disconnected because of the "law of cause and effect". There is so much going on around us, simultaneously. Is someone keeping track of the whole picture, I wonder. What is directly related, and what isn't and what isn't even part of the picture?

Maybe we all can have a good discussion here. It's important one. It is our planet, after all.

Toni

new topics

top topics

join