It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control with Silent Sounds and Super Computers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by exagoraso
Hi, i'm new to this forum.
I think i've had the same experience with frequencies trying to alter my mood, and that humming sound. Also, i've being deeply sleeping and all of a sudden i've being able to feel that 'wave' sensation touching the left side of my body vanishing my desire to sleep completely. I've been ignoring and above all things anchoring my life, my thoughts, and my everything to what the Word of God says about me. I'm not religious.

I'd like to chat with ppl having the same experience, pls, if someone is interested can send an email or add me as a contact: [email protected].

Do you sleep with your cell phone next to you while it is on? Also, does you bed butt up against a wall shared by a neighbour? They could have, a microwave oven, dect (cordless) phone, bad wiring or defective electrical appliances that are effecting your sleep. High voltage cables and the RF electric meters can also cause disrupted sleep.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by velell1981

I just read your crack habit confession on this mind control thread. It seems to me that you are just trying distract and discredit the very serious concern there is about state sanctioned psychological warfare against citizens.

Over the years on the internet I have read about people being subjected to disruption tactics and hounding and along with these stories come a flocks of howling nut cases, liars and people like you who are trying to confuse the issues.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
the church has been using techniques for years that are exactly that
mind control with silent sound..
well certainly below the threshold of conscious perception...

brainwave entrainment occures in certain geometric situations like churches
erikcsonian hypnotism is encoded in the bible and in sermons
reverse speech for example and/or (lady) mondagreens
(skuze me while I kiss this guy) (Good buy baby good buy.....and now a message from our sponsers!)
(OBEYbe babee babee )

the movie "They Live" didn't tell the half of it!

Now we have subliminals, heterodyned micro waves, flicker rates, fruedian and bernaiseian symbology, and descendant techiques...anti shop lifting, happy shopper supermarket MUZAC

imposition of brain wave patterns through power transmission grids....

I betcha Im way behind the times too

edit on 18-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here's my story about mind control devices.
I am in the military, now in the process of getting release. I did a number of years in the military, 12 years total. I have been implanted with some micro devices, they are silicone based devices, only used to control your mind and your dreams as well as your thoughts.
Throughout the years I have experiences some weird dreams, some were like training. I remember that one of them was about getting a second opinion about something that has happened at the time. It was a airplane that crashed down in the east coast. That dream or those dreams happened around 2003. Basically I was put in a situation where there was a Sgt that didn't received food for the troops doing the cleanup. At the time the Sgt was asking for the supplies that never came. Long story short, they had to ask the civilian for food because the troops never got there food supply, he afterward was getting charged for it even if he asked for the supplies on a daily basis.

My story is a very long story, I'm new here so I wont go into details, I'll wait till I can make my own thread about this.
Anyways the implants are silicone based, controlled from a distance. They can be used to alter your mind, gives you dreams, as well as training when used for a good purpose. When not used for a good purpose they can be used to make you forget about events or even give you a burning sensation as well as making you think that you can be in a cloud or can control your body and mind at the same time to make you look pretty much insane.
They are very small, so small that I'm pretty sure they are undetectable but after a number of years they begin to show as your body has a natural tendency to try to get rid of them.
I'll try to put all the details together to give you guys more insight about those devices but the thing is real. I might even put pictures to show you guys what it looks like when they are showing.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyNut
Here's my story about mind control devices.
I am in the military, now in the process of getting release. I did a number of years in the military, 12 years total. I have been implanted with some micro devices, they are silicone based devices, only used to control your mind and your dreams as well as your thoughts.
Throughout the years I have experiences some weird dreams, some were like training. I remember that one of them was about getting a second opinion about something that has happened at the time. It was a airplane that crashed down in the east coast. That dream or those dreams happened around 2003. Basically I was put in a situation where there was a Sgt that didn't received food for the troops doing the cleanup. At the time the Sgt was asking for the supplies that never came. Long story short, they had to ask the civilian for food because the troops never got there food supply, he afterward was getting charged for it even if he asked for the supplies on a daily basis.

My story is a very long story, I'm new here so I wont go into details, I'll wait till I can make my own thread about this.
Anyways the implants are silicone based, controlled from a distance. They can be used to alter your mind, gives you dreams, as well as training when used for a good purpose. When not used for a good purpose they can be used to make you forget about events or even give you a burning sensation as well as making you think that you can be in a cloud or can control your body and mind at the same time to make you look pretty much insane.
They are very small, so small that I'm pretty sure they are undetectable but after a number of years they begin to show as your body has a natural tendency to try to get rid of them.
I'll try to put all the details together to give you guys more insight about those devices but the thing is real. I might even put pictures to show you guys what it looks like when they are showing.

Great thread. I look forward to hearing what you have to say when you can safely post more info NavyNut.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join