It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf sea floor moves up then down or camera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
I do not know any thing about this equipment. But i am pretty sure that its just the whole robot moving up then down and not the sea floor.

At first i thought it was the sea floor because the object on the right. If you match the yellow letters up with the object on the right, i thought that there would have been space expanding and shortening if the camera had moved. But then i realized every pice of machinery you see is connected.

I have heard reports of the floor expanding slowly 20sq miles and 10-20ft high. Due to methane, but where is all this methane comeing from and why would it be collected in this one spot? I heard this on multiple radio reports. Have heard a number of dooms day scenarios that fit the ocean floor moving such as the sea floor collapsing into where it self because the millions of gallons of oil that have been pushing out of the hole. IT kind of makes scens if you think about it as if the, well is holding up the floor.

Any ways what do you think of the footage. I think its fake. I mean the guy has a freaking all seeing eye with a nuke in the eye. If you go to his page there is more symbolism. Kind just looks like fear mongering.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

There is already a thread on this......go here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join