It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's funny i dont think anyone has mentioned the horror of entire cities of innocent people being used at guinea pigs by the their own goverment! These facts go to show the evil of people when given power, i find it bloody terrifying that the goverment could do that to its own people, lucky am from the UK.

It seems to me that the goverment/CIA in the USA don't give a crap about their people.... Well spreading and constructing virus's in cities which can potentially kill people also shows their not arsed about your lifes. Just theirs.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Massive. Also great source to show debunkers what their government is capable of. Now can anyone say "Chemtrails"?

watchZEITGEISTnow

I agree... I have always known what humans are capable of...good and bad...and ^The govt consists of PEOPLE.

Now maybe some will have their eyes opened because of these past admittals and become believers to at least say Chemtrails are possible!

Just because no one has admitted to spraying Chemtrails...doesn't mean it is not happening.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I have to say USA do some horrible stuff to their own people when reading this... 9/11 done by the US goverment? Oh i think this sounds all too real.

I feel sorry for US citizens right now. I can't think of words to describe your goverment other than emotions of terror and fear.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero lift

Were did you find this image? Is there some kind of link to a place were you can read the whole thing or is that it ("I enclosed a list of the reports produced by CDEE")?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm writing about these chemical experiments and I'd like to add a source if I am to add this picture.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Terror and Fear are the words I use to describe my government as well. Just lay low and get by...

second line

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this ver interesting information. Do you have a link to the source website, please?
edit on 9-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well, at least the US attacked and killed Saddam Hussein for harming his own people.

(Sarcasm...)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky thanks Black Americans for their SUFFERING and SACRIFICE due to the race being used as Guinea Pigs for CDC/U.S. Government experiments...known as the TUSKEGEE "study", 50 years ago.

Source: redstate.com... 3

I bet we learn that a young Dr. Fauci was involved.

-cwm

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Watch the documentary on yt titled 'Human Zoos'.

It shows how science decided that humans should be classed.....and dehumanised......which led to the Holocaust.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join