History Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Small groups of powerful, unaccountable people with virtual control over large populations - a recipe' for disaster. The command hierarchy is perverted and rotten to it's core - a festering cesspool of arrogance.

And this mentality is alive and well today, likely engrained into the human psyche. The hidden agendas march onward - completely devoid of any moral compass. And the trust that Americans lend their governments - on countless matters - is nothing short of astonishing.

Quite telling, is that Hitler admired the US for not only it's eugenics programs, but the way that "Negroes" were so effectively repressed institutionally in America.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A similar thread to this one, which lists BW experiments conducted in populated areas of the UK, can be found at: Chemtrails: A List of UK Biological Warfare Tests Conducted In Populated Areas: 1949-1976

zero lift

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by undermind
Their analysis continued to show that at each stage, the West was unable to field an effective response to a Soviet attack using biological weapons.

That's the bottom line. They simply could not sit by and do nothing.

For all they've "done" they remain in the same position, thus demonstrating the futility and foolhardiness of active experimentation of a weapon they cannot control. Believe me the Russians (and others) have ALL been engaged in this kind of activity on their own citizens, each nation using their potential enemies' imagined threat as justification.

That's the bottom line. They simply could not sit by and do nothing.

They simply could not sit by and do nothing EXCEPT subject their own citizens, whom they are sworn, and duty bound, to serve and protect, to the deadly or sickening effect of BCW? Puhlease

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF ALL?

Given a past 50 years of not corrected performance, do not the 1994 U.S. Senate Rockefeller Report "IS MILITARY RESEARCH HAZARDOUS TO VETERANS' HEALTH? LESSONS SPANNING HALF A CENTURY" violations continue? Outlined is the USAF and VA from 1952 covering up acts on SEVENTY SEVEN (77) servicemen for the greater good of all. These personnel were identified by name and Air Force Serial Number to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for treatment. They were subjected to the without protection then known certain injury of an at least 87,381 sound pressure multiple (X) to an over 699,051 X vs. the ignored required protection at a maximum of 59 X! There has been no VA response.

BACKGROUND.

The American Medical Association (AMA) "Sound and noise levels" table states that "SOUND PRESSURE DOUBLES WITH AN INCREASE OF 6 DECIBELS". The AMA table in conjunction with the 1948 Air Force Regulation (AFR) 160-3, the USAF 1952 to 1956 Project 7210 and this veteran’s retained 1952 to 1956 USAF service records underlie the issue. A BVA letter records a 4 April 2008 lost evidence, "We are writing to you about your appeal pending before the Board of Veterans' Appeals (BVA or Board). According to our records, your claim file was received at the Board on January 28, 2006. However, despite extensive search efforts, we are currently unable to locate your file." An ongoing 17 years, over one (1) foot thick, now "unable to locate" compilation of from 1952 USAF, VA, Veteran Service Organizations, HMO and independent records. A 10/16/08 postmarked, undated letter from the VA Boston Office stated "...because of insufficient or inaccurate information we cannot identify the proper record." This is the veteran’s from 4/4/08 to 11/7/08, five times submitted total of over 100 "certified" replacement copies. The BVA’s statement is in reference to the 7/9/57 Boston, MA. VA Rating Board’s Clear and Unmistakable Error (CUE), i.e., a from 3/26/04 Meniere’s Disease retroactive to 1956 claim.

The 1948 AFR 160-3 established "Precautionary Measures Against Noise Hazards" ordered that, "In this 1948 Medical Services regulation, overall exposures were never to exceed 95 dBA and were recommended to be kept below 85 dBA." The 1948 "Noise Hazards" is a follow-on to the World War II V-51R provided hearing protection for anyone working in 90 dB or greater noise levels. "Had some trouble with hearing while working on warm-up crew for F-86 D with very high noise levels." The physician’s statement in the veteran’s 29 Jan 54 USAF Cadet Wing Commander washout exam. The F-86 D was powered by the GE J47 jet-engine. The J47's operating range was the 1952 known Project 7210 "very high noise levels" of a from 158 to 176 dB vs. the AFR 160-3 "never to exceed 95 dBA"! Starting from the AMA’s 60 dB "Normal conversation" level, this is a "sound pressure doubles with an increase of 6 decibels" of an unprotected 1952 to 1956 from 87,381 multiple (X) to an over 699,051 X vs. the Regulation disobeyed without protection 1948 maximum 59 X. A USAF physician on 2/1/54 stated "it is unusual to find such a severe deafness". Then the physician’s 7/29/54 and 7/21/55 ignored get him off the flight line memo and do not expose to "loud acoustic trauma". The 5/21/56 Separation from Service recorded perfect hearing.

CLEAR AND UNMISTAKABLE ERROR.

On 5/7/57 VA Boston Regional Office requested and stamped as 6/3/57 received the veterans 6/25/52 to 5/21/56 service record. Then the VA, Boston, MA, Regional Office (RO) Rating Board’s 7/9/57 awarded hearing loss only ERROR. This is proven by their 7/9/57 Rating Board’s attending physician’s evidence resultant USAF SURGEON’S 6/25/58, "PERMANENTLY MEDICALLY DISQUALIFIED FOR MILITARY SERVICE"! Despite repeated requests there has been no VA response to the "permanently medically disqualified". Then its ‘must of been a mistake’ and

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My brother was in desert storm and reading this has piqued my interest. If any links or information that is more specific could be posted I would greatly appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
KALPA VIGRAHA - EXPERIMENTS ON UNSUSPECTING US CITIZENS

It is easy to say that one should forgive and forget "mistakes" that various governments made during the cold-war madness, etc.. But what about long-term effects? Take the story which recently broke about some experiment conducted in the 1960s. Apparently some Hindu idol was used by the CIA to change the characteristics of drinking water which in turn was fed to unsuspecting people in the US and elsewhere. The result (I don't call it entirely undesirable) was that all the people fed the "charged" water lived past 100 years of age. A list was released by some retired CIA agent which showed that most of the human subjects, except those that died under unnatural circumstances, lived upto above 110 years. Whether that is a blessing or not can be debated, but what is detestable is that all these people were unsuspecting participants of a series of human trials. The experiments conducted on them did not have their consent. They had never volunteered to it. They could as well be termed victims of the experiments had it not bestowed them with unnaturally long lives.

The timing of this exposure is also interesting as we have a black president in office now. Apparently many of the subjects fed the Kalpa Vigraha water were African American women. That should interest the president.

The Kalpa Vigraha idol is believed to be of some unique alloy that transforms the characteristics of water. The idol itself is unique in the fact that it belongs to a period prior to known history. It is allegedly about 47gms in weight.

The Kalpa Vigraha was smuggled out of the US by some microbiologists and some Indian nationals working in the US. CIA officials believe that the Kalpa Vigraha idol is now in Andhra Pradesh, India. A series of photographs are available on the net, apparently released by the CIA.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Should anyone doubt that spraying massive BW simulant aerosols in populated areas has the potential for causing adverse health effects, it might be a good idea to read the following National Academy of Sciences Institute of Medicine's report: Long-Term Health Effects of Participation in Project SHAD (Shipboard Hazard and Defense) (2007).

Page 74 lists Bacillus globigii as a human pathogen - an organism capable of causing disease. BG is of the main BW simulants widely used by both the US and UK governments in their public area BW experiments. It is still regarded by Dstl Porton Down as their favourite BW simulant.

The IOM report states:

Bacillus globigii

Bacillus globigii (BG) has been called B. subtilis var niger, B. licheniformis and, most recently, B. atrophaeus.
It is a Gram-positive, spore-forming, facultative anaerobe commonly found in dust, soil, and water. It is widely used as a biological tracer and has been shown to produce substances that exhibit antimicrobial activity. In Project SHAD, B.globigii was used to simulate biological warfare agents, because it was then considered a contaminant with little health consequence to humans.

BG is now considered a pathogen for humans. Most infections are associated with the experience of invasive trauma (e.g., catheters, surgery) and/or a debilitated health state; thus it is often encountered as a nosocomial pathogen.
BG is also a well-known cause of food poisoning, resulting in diarrhea and vomiting. Infections are rarely known to be fatal, although fatal food poisoning has been reported. Ocular infections, bacteremia, sepsis/septicemia, ventriculitis, and peritonitis are the reported types of infection, and they are usually treated with antibiotics. Cases of long-term persistence or recurrence, or of extended latency, have not been found.

Psychogenic effects specifically of BG exposure are not reported. General psychogenic effects of perceived exposure to biological and chemical weapons are found in the supplement under this contract entitled “Psychogenic Effects of Perceived Exposure to Biochemical Warfare Agents.” Prevention of exposure is conscientious hospital and food hygiene. Treatment involves various regimens of antibiotics; the literature provides inconsistent reports on resistance and efficacy of various antimicrobial agents.

zero lift

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Of all the bizarre experiments conducted, and thankfully had no direct harmful effect on the US citizens, was the Kalpa Vigraha experiments carried out by the CIA "watering teams" in the 1960s.

The cold-war era was no better than the Nazi era in this respect. The attempt was to create a "Super-race" population of people resistent to biological attack by the Soviets. But except for an improved immune system the water of the Kalpa Vigraha achieved little else

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
So after reading that letter a few more times, the general public are guinea pigs to these 'open trials' I would assume forever. And people won't know when or where these 'future trials' will be done. It appears we are caught in the middle of a battle.

I'm kinda getting sick and tired of fear-mongering but this is truly disturbing.

It's not fear mongering when the government really is out to conduct heinous experiments on you.

This "government" severely damaged their standing when they allowed the private Federal Reserve banking system to get involved in our currency circa 1913. They surrendered *all* remaining claim to legitimacy when they started covert experiments on our population -- starting with Tuskegee syphilis experiment in the 1930's.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rko_radio

With all due respect, the use of the civilian population as subjects began much earlier than 1930.... Perhaps not as egregiously as with the ill-fated Tuskeegee Airmen, but it was happening.

You might note, however, that such wholesale abandonment of the principles of Constitutional governance DID in fact begin shortly after 1913.

Commerce, military weapons development, and direct social engineering were the objectives.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by rko_radio

Commerce, military weapons development, and direct social engineering were the objectives.

How far have they come since 1913? Each of these objectives I mean.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubyteacup

This is the technology that has aided every crime.

I'm a Rothschild/Rockefeller/CIA Mk Ultra Victim now under Protective Custody.

Members of my husbands and my family,specifically me, were selected as storage of there deeds..Like a disc..

The Rothschild family had this technology up and operating in small scale in 1928,,it was expanded when the CIA was created..

All crimes going back to JFK's death,,were stored,along with there planning of the crimes.

In April 2001 they wanted a telephone line of communication,,they announced they were in my home April 2001,,via Mk Ultra they were discussing and planning 9/11,War,how they would torture and many other things...

In Nov.2004 the law stepped in,,
It took over 2 years to retrieve all data from my brain...

As my brain was used for discussion and storing of there crimes...
I have a good idea the Atrocity they have done...
It's staggering,horrifying,,an Atrocity mankind has never known..
They have crippled,killed,raped,and interfered with MILLIONS of Christians in America..
Not ONE Jewish child has been hurt!

They also stored some of there data from England..
Millions of Christian British citizens have been crippled,killed,raped and interfered with.
Not ONE Jewish child has been hurt..

They are also operating in several other countries and it appears to be Jew controlled..

The problem has been getting evidence of this crime,,it leaves no evidence.
In there quest to leave no paper trail they stored everything in my brain,along with members of our families..
All evidence has been turned over to law...

The ATROCITIES that have been done to the Christian population in several countries is staggering..
I have to repeat this,,it makes every crime in history pale..

Just so you know,,it was named New World Order,,only to deceive,,,the Rothschild's wanted to name it Jew World Order..

They also stored there Satanical methods used on Christian babies and children..
I was a storage disc of the horrors they have done on the Christian populations in several countries,,mainly the US and England...

I think every crime in this article was stored,,most under a government Code name...
Know there's many more crimes than this article lists..

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kayttt2000

Just so you know,,it was named New World Order,,only to deceive,,,the Rothschild's wanted to name it Jew World Order..

I almost lost it there!

The Jews are coming!..The Jews are coming!!

Great post! (I know you where serious, but dang...you out there)
Most of us with CRS are not eligable for the storage program

Where are you kept?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by SLaPPiE]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There's another class of this, maybe not so obvious, where the Army watches for unusual new infections cropping up in the population, and runs out to get samples.

Some years back in the early 1990's, a really novel infectious agent popped up scattered across the US, mostly in the midwest. 30 - 40 near simultaneous cases of it were identified, and none of the people infected could be linked using standard epidemiology techniques.

At first, it was thought to be HIV, since it also obliterated the patient's immune system, but this one, ah, this one did the deed in about 48-72 hours from the onset of infection, leaving the victim dead in less than a week. USAMRIID hit the streets and got samples from the victims.

It turned out that you could infect apes with it, same result. When it got classified and I lost track of it, they were off trying to identify the type of agent, whether it was microbial or viral. One can only imagine where that went. Or where it came from. The distribution was oddball, almost forcibly random.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Comments suggesting Jews are responsible is BS.

The Nazi agenda does not favor Jews, but wishes to liquidate them.

This blame the Jews business is a red herring and intended to create bigotry and prejudice.

You left out Canada, now that's where some rather nasty secrets are to be found.

Take a look at www.lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's nice to know that we're basically lab rats with a big cage and some supposed freedoms.
(Plexiglass walls everywhere!)

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

There's a very informative (and free) E-book below on the subject of CIA mind control experiments and its a pretty disturbing read.

Operation Mind Control by Walter Bowart.

Review:

This is precisely the kind of dangerous information that governments fear. Operation Mind Control is not conspiracy theory. It is documented fact. Governments live by lies, by bamboozling and hiding the truth from their subjects. Accordingly, the primary task of opponents of modern tyranny, as libertarian Murray N. Rothbard pointed out, is an educational one: to awaken the public to this manipulation and propaganda, by demystifying and desanctifying the state apparatus upon which such lies are built upon. Walter Bowart heroically accomplished this feat. Operation Mind Control spoke truth to power as few books published in the past thirty years have done. That is why the government tried to destroy it. Years ago I had the opportunity to discuss these matters with John Marks, the brilliant author of The Search For The Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control. Mark's volume somehow escaped the government's relentless campaign waged upon its predecessor. I highly recommend his book in addition to Operation Mind Control. Two excellent documentaries tell the sordid and shocking story discussed in these books. They are, Mind Control: America's Secret War, and Bad Trip To Edgewood.

PDF Link

Thread

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Good i dont live in the great country of USA

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
One thing I don't understand: In 1953 the U.S Government sprayed Cadmium and other toxic agents over a number of U.S and Canadian cities (Winnipeg).

The part I don't understand is how they were allowed to do this. It's one thing to test on citizens of your own country but when you involve citizens that are not even remotely related to the United States it gets kind of dispicable.

Was there some kind of agreement between the Canadian and U.S Governments or was this just another "Yeah, we don't really care" moments.

EDIT: I'm now a firm believer in Chemtrails. With all this past evidence I'd be stupid not to believe.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ThePope]

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ThePope]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
very interesting thread

Thank you for all the info zero lift, respect.

Maxmars, I always enjoy your posts and admire your writing style. Constitutional governance was devastated in 1913. It still shocks me that the Federal Reserve even exists....... some
how this parasitic abomination approaches its centennial year

Kayttt, ummmm
: that was intense. I have sent you a U2U. Incredible post.

Karl 12, cheers for the link to Operation Mind Control, been reading through it, some powerful material.

Keep strong ATSers. Deny ignorance and continue to aid the awakening in whichever way you feel is effective.

I have got a radio show over here in small town New Zealand. It's a start and I feel we can really rattle the cage here with our small population.

I think that the only way to challenge the 'elite' is with power in numbers. A conscious revolution where a critical mass is achieved through a butterfly effect of information. The media stranglehold would have to be infiltrated to have such a massive effect, one would think....

Viva la revolution

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join