It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November keeps bugging me...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by babybunnies

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

But seriously. Something's coming down the pike, and we better keep our eyes open.

"But if we're right, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters".

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

HA!

"Excellent!, Smithers"

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Actually... with winter coming up and the fires in Russia supposedly sending all that radiatin wafting into the atmoshphere, perhaps this winter is when Rev 9 sneaks up on us:

Revision to My Revelation 9..."and their power was to hurt men five months." theory
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
And that relates to:

Isaiah 26:19-20

19Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Radiation sickness? New Romero movie?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Oh, interesting that you say that...

Last night I 'dreamt' well I wasn't sleeping, i think. Its like when your body falls asleep but your mind is awake, sorta. I saw a flash of light, but thought nothing of it. Then a few minutes later I 'saw' the date November 13, 2010. I dreamt that I was on ATS, then I saw then date, then I fell asleep.

I'll probably look at this post in november and laugh
. But, just ignore little ol' me!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There's still time...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Happy November. So far...
And, just to let you know, November has started to worry me as well. Too many events unfolding too fast. Something's up.
I think the thing that really kicked it into overdrive are the many recent volcanic eruptions. Among other things...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Interesting..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beyond creepy for me. lol

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
november is over...
and most importantly, were alive!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

I'm fine with November but lately, I've been having trust issues with March...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

yeah i would say march bit its all about December. December is hunting me. I just KNOW something is going to happen. I can feel it in my gut.....

Come on! lol

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've never had a problem with December. It's respectful and a good listener. I wish I could say the same for February. I'm pretty sure it's gots short-months syndrome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join