It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's mothers's passport "accidently" destroyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The State Department claims a 1980s General Services Administration directive resulted in the destruction of many passport applications and other "nonvital" passport records, including Dunham's 1965 passport application and any other passports she may have applied for or held prior to 1965.

Destroyed, then, would also be any records shedding light on whether Dunham did or did not travel out of the country around the time of Barack Obama's birth.

Oops! Obama mama passport 'destroyed'

Forgive me if this has already been posted, the search function yeilded way too many results to sift through.

Anyways, this is all too convinent. I know the automatic response is to call one a birther and try to belittle them (which amazes me being on a conspiracy website) but nearly ALL of the evidence presented points to a coverup of some sort.

Another interesting part..

Also revealed by the released records is a heretofore unknown, alternative name for Barack Obama.

In the 1968 application to renew her 1965 passport, Dunham listed as her son Barack Hussein Obama, including in parenthesis below the name, "Saebarkah," in what appears to be a variation of an Indonesian surname not previously associated in the public record with the president.

For some unexplained reason, the designation of "Barack Hussein Obama (Saebarkah)" is crossed off the 1968 application by five handwritten, diagonal hash marks.

-E-

[edit on 4-8-2010 by MysterE]

join