It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to win the Australian election.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The problem with this election is no one gives a damn. It’s the same drabble from the last 30yrs told to us in a new way.
Want to win the election by a landslide in Australia? Want to encourage people to vote for you? It’s simple, here’s what you do.

1. Give nurses, teachers and police the raise they deserve, then fund their efforts so they can do their jobs to the best of their abilities
2. Pull the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Both were the result of serious mis-judgement, and in turn demand evidence that both countries were guilty in the world court of their pre-conceived convictions. If none is given, no support will be given.
3. Do an in-depth and thorough review of all banking practices that could result in any economic hardship against the people, should another unforseen crisis strike. Ensure proper removal and disconnection if Banking CEO investment decisions are deemed 'overly-risky'
4. Tax the RICH, if you earn a ridiculous some of money, either in mining, media, or other profitable industries, you will contribute a substantial sum in building local communities.
5. If you are a regular 9-5'r, under 65K with a family and a mortgage, you will be able to use your monthly living bills as a tax deduction.
6. Invest some of this money in finding a way to use this 'sunburnt' land,
, to power our nation. Australia has this remarkable barren landscape that absorbs so much radiation from the sun, lets invest in making that produce power for us.

Then just be honest with your efforts.
Who here would not vote for someone that made those goals their focus?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yep, that makes sense, I would vote.

It would help too if you have super sized earlobes and can toss the Boss.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

6. Invest some of this money in finding a way to use this 'sunburnt' land, , to power our nation. Australia has this remarkable barren landscape that absorbs so much radiation from the sun, lets invest in making that produce power for us.

Oh, I'm sure that would help win an election, however in reality attempting to power Australia with solar panels would not work, and would be a costly mistake.

bravenewclimate.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=C0bzz

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Probably, so lets invest and find another way.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
what a shock, both turned out to be as pathetic as the other.

why can’t someone just speak the truth and stop jerking us around? where’s the candidate that has some f'n clue about what this country NEEDS..

I’m surprised Kyle Sandilands hasn’t come into the fray in some warped aspect of necessity.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Saturday was a complete waste of time.

And they will probably make us do it all again soon, but I don't think the outcome will change.

I get sick of the campaigning where all they do is slag off the other party, and do nothing to push their own agenda.

My son reckon they should put the leaders in the ring for a duel to the death.
Winner = PM

MM

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Don't forget the internet filter and the censorship of video games!

Did anyone see how Mark Arbib was meant to be on Q&A but at the last second didn't show up, claiming that Gillard told him not to. Considering Arbib was behind the sacking of Rudd and everything to do with Gillard I think it is more likely Arbib is a coward and simply didn't want people to see him for what he is.

[edit on 23/8/10 by Nventual]

top topics

join