The problem with this election is no one gives a damn. It’s the same drabble from the last 30yrs told to us in a new way.
Want to win the election by a landslide in Australia? Want to encourage people to vote for you? It’s simple, here’s what you do.
1. Give nurses, teachers and police the raise they deserve, then fund their efforts so they can do their jobs to the best of their abilities
2. Pull the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Both were the result of serious mis-judgement, and in turn demand evidence that both countries were
guilty in the world court of their pre-conceived convictions. If none is given, no support will be given.
3. Do an in-depth and thorough review of all banking practices that could result in any economic hardship against the people, should another unforseen
crisis strike. Ensure proper removal and disconnection if Banking CEO investment decisions are deemed 'overly-risky'
4. Tax the RICH, if you earn a ridiculous some of money, either in mining, media, or other profitable industries, you will contribute a substantial
sum in building local communities.
5. If you are a regular 9-5'r, under 65K with a family and a mortgage, you will be able to use your monthly living bills as a tax deduction.
6. Invest some of this money in finding a way to use this 'sunburnt' land,
, to power our nation. Australia has this remarkable barren
landscape that absorbs so much radiation from the sun, lets invest in making that produce power for us.
Then just be honest with your efforts.
Who here would not vote for someone that made those goals their focus?