It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli MK Mofaz says the Lebanese army conducted a terror attack against Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Kadima MK Shaul Mofaz on Wednesday called the incident on the Lebanon border in which Lebanese Army snipers opened fire on IDF soldiers, killing Lt.-Col. (res) Dov Harari a "planned terror attack."Seems to me the Lebanese were simply protecting their soverign territory. Israel was told twice NOT to cut the tree. The Lebanese know Israel very well and knew they would ignore the Lebanese position. As expected, Israel decided to cut the tree and the Lebanese were ready for them. Would the Israelis have done differently had it been Lebanon cutting a tree inside Israel? I think not. Having said the forgoing I personally think it was stupid to kill five people over a tree. I believe the correct response should have been to issue a protest to the UN.

In this case Israel is the agressor as they are the ones that initiated the conflict by entering Lebanon, albiet by a crane stretching over the border.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
look for a rash of Israeli suicude shrinks

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckles.”

Psychiatrists are familiar with the human tendency to massage the truth to avoid confronting emotionally troubling material, but Yatom was apparently stunned at what he called the “waterfall of lies” gushing from his most illustrious patient. His personal diary details the steady disintegration of his once invincible personality under the barrage of self-serving rationalizations put forth by Netanyahu.

legalienate.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
claiming this incident on the border is a terrorist
attack is like claiming that the fireworks show
on the 4th of July over the Chesapeake is a
terrorist attack on DC.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
> Breach Lebanon territory
> Uproot trees to plant spy camera
> Claims Lebanon launched terror attack