It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad survives attack on his convoy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
CIA ?
Give it a rest people the CIA couldn't find a pie in a bakery little get anywhere near an assassination attempted on the Iranian president . The CIA that tried unsuccessfully to kill off Castro is long dead and buried . Even if the CIA was a shade of its old shelf its actually very difficult to assassinate someone . Its just that history is more prone to recording the successful assassination attempts then the brazen failures .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
its Seems that u Dont know anything about Iran,im an iranian,let me tell you Some thing,First of all if it was a failed attempt to kill Ahmadinejad(which would make all The iranians the happiest nation)it was planned by The goverment itself,ahmadinejad doesnt have any Supporter in Iran,you can Come To iran and ask everybody and belive me they Will all even Deny ahmadinejad as a President,he is Simply the worst lier i'v ever Seen in my life,Dont Trust PRESS TV,its ruled by goverment itself,and For those whom think ahmadinejad can beat us president in a debate,let me Clear you,Dudes Ahmadinejad couldnt beat opposition leaders in Debate he just start To lie in the first Place,so belive me at least your president Doesnt lie So Stupidly to your people,iran goverment are just Some Barking Dogs that Never bite,The Worst Stupid goverment EVER.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by OuttaTime

So if I may dare to ask, how would you go about such a war when the only successful way to win such a war is to destroy every natural resource and entity of value, thus making the point of the war null?

I can agree with that. Invading the country is not a very good idea, but we're talking about groups of greedy old men who don't care about people; just resources and money. NationBuilding seems a popular concept to them as they can invade and destroy, then turn around and rebuild everything while lending them money from the IMF slush fund. I doubt we would invade since that would be bad for their PR, but provoking and inciting is part of their toolbox. We're doing that exact same thing in S Korea now, and off the coast of China. The US/NATO cartel doesn't start wars. They provoke them and finish them. We'll continue to squeeze them with sanctions and military presence until they fire the first shot. Then we can 'defend' ourselves just like Operation Cast Lead.
Again, I can agree that the point of war is null. Most every war we've been involved in served no greater purpose beyond rebuilding economies using the sacrifice of innocent lives and enriching the arms dealers.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What is going on out there?!!!!!!!!why Do you all try To make iran so Confusing?Why do you try to make a Simple THING SO COMPLICATED?!!!Iran is Weak,iran has no Defence System all you see in the news Are just propaganda,if US invade iran it can take Control in less than a week,Iran is Not Iraq Because Most of the people in here are Educated they Dont want This Religous Goverment and they Wont help them,when you loook at the news all the people you Can See are militry personel or goverment Emplooye Who Were FORCED OR THREATHENED To Go,Dont make iran Such a Big Deal,yes iran has The Greatest poteintial To be the Middle East Super power and Controler non of The country around iran has Such a Good position,but First Go and Learn Some Fact about iran and Iranians and Then try To post,

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

We've started wars whenever we feel like for 60 years and it had no outcome on our PR. We are in CURRENTLY fighting in Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Afghanistan, UAE, Oman, Yemen, Turkey and a host of other countries, and suffer no PR loss from this very known secret war. We bombed Somalia a year or 3 back without any pr loss. We are literally fighting a world war and have still not had a PR loss.

So to say we would have a PR loss if we attacked Iran is foolhardy. To say we need to provoke war when we just enter without asking dozens of other nations, is silly. To say we need to "defend" ourselves from Iran or N Korea is even more stupid because Iran's military is a joke and N Korea would not do much damage and then its army would fall a month later.

Your are describing these nations as if they are 1939 Nazi Germany and Japan, when all they are is 1939 Poland and Korea. Pushovers that had little affect in the war. Just tidbits of history.

I am sorry to inform you, but the truth is that we could utterly destroy Iran's army in 3 days and then act as a shield against outside influences and let them redesign their own government in a few months and the entire issue would be over.

Ad to N Korea, they deserve to get pushed around for being such ginourmous dick. I could not care if we invaded or not.

Do you know why Japan did not care about them in 1939? Because they had no resources. They moved on to china, where all the real money was at. North Korea is literally a land of no useful resources in the middle of the mountains with a joke of an army and an ego to match. No one cares about them. The only thing they got going for them is nukes, and fyi, a very few number of them that could easily be shot down and not hit their targets. Land based ICBMs are pretty much obsolete in the modern era. You either launch nukes by sub or you don't launch at all. And those nukes are not very large to begin with.

Sorry, but I know more about geopolitics, history, and war then you ever will apparently. And all my knowledge tells me that Iran is a joke and N Korea has the muscle but no idea how to use it. That's probably why we don't even talk to them anymore. I remember Obama saying he would. He did. He gave up. There is no reasoning with somebody with such a huge dick of an ego. Far better to cut them off and make them realize that their inflated view of themselves is a lie. That's just what we are doing. And it's working. N Korea has its citizens growingly upset and Iran's president had a grenade thrown at him.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This should just prove to all of you that you really have NO IDEA what is happening outside of your own neighborhood. Unless you saw it with your own eyes, or someone you know and trust saw it, you don't know WHAT really happened, other than what the media tells you. Any of you ever been to Iran? Didn't think so. Do you think you really have any idea of what is going on over there? You're dreaming. You have to swallow what the media feeds you.

This is why they fear the internet. If you saw a hundred different videos of this incident, or any incident, from cell phones and video cams, posted on Youtube, you could believe it was true, no matter what Fox News tells you. IF all you have is one report from state media, and one other conflicting report from another propaganda arm, then who knows what the truth is?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siavarshan
its Seems that u Dont know anything about Iran,im an iranian,let me tell you Some thing,First of all if it was a failed attempt to kill Ahmadinejad(which would make all The iranians the happiest nation)it was planned by The goverment itself,ahmadinejad doesnt have any Supporter in Iran,you can Come To iran and ask everybody and belive me they Will all even Deny ahmadinejad as a President,he is Simply the worst lier i'v ever Seen in my life,Dont Trust PRESS TV,its ruled by goverment itself,and For those whom think ahmadinejad can beat us president in a debate,let me Clear you,Dudes Ahmadinejad couldnt beat opposition leaders in Debate he just start To lie in the first Place,so belive me at least your president Doesnt lie So Stupidly to your people,iran goverment are just Some Barking Dogs that Never bite,The Worst Stupid goverment EVER.

Just a tip.. Perhaps you should make sure your rant contains proper punctuation, grammar and far less spelling mistakes before you call someone else stupid. I'm not even going to mention the plethora of run on sentences (oops just did)
That rant would make a 2nd grade English teacher roll over in their grave..

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If the CIA or America was behind this, the Ayatollah would have been the target, not Mahmoud, the puppet president

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
People I highly doubt that if the US or its allies are involved that they would be trying to send the message we can get you anywhere anytime , you better act right ! Thats to obvious and Im sure He already new the americans and allies could get him at anytime they want. I dont think its in the allies interest to assasinate this guy right now.

More likely they want stoke the fire. They would want this guy pissed off into making a mistake like taking military action against an allied country. That way the americans can invade and go to war with Iran with out international condemnation.

remember its all about the false flags, get Iran to attack someone, making it look like an aggression when in reality its a defensive retaliation.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No particular source, just random thought.

I really think CIA/Mossad/[insert agency] is involved. But clearly this was not an attempt on his life directly. Killing him "professionally" would make a martyr out of him. They know.

Watch very closely how this spins out.

No doubt in my mind, the objective here is to create havoc (ordo ab chao?)... pay a lonely lunatic to throw some grenade and mess up the perception...

Soon it will be like: "look, look... Iranians are fight the president, the president is bad, let's invade and 'help' Iranian people to take down this evil dictator".

Oldest trick in the book of propaganda.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Sator]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
dear damod,Tanx For informing About my problems in English language,as i told and it seems that you Didnt notice im From iran and living in Iran,and it Somehow makes So much Scense if My English knowledge is not As good as yours,And i Didnt Called you or anyone In here Stupid,i just mean That YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IRAN because you are not living in here,You just Saw Some news or maybe something on Youtube and that makes you Feel like you know everything about iran,If you wanna know you better Come Here,if they Caught You While Having Sex You Would properly Die by Stoning and it means that they Would put you in a hole and Start throwing stones at your head,If they Catch you with your Girlfriend You Will be punished by 100 Whiplashs,they Rape in The prison,they Torture and They kill For Their own Safty,i think my language knowledge is not the Matter in here,But i Will try harder to learn more,and yes Iran is not a Treat Right now but Belive me or not If they Make an Atomic bomb they Wont Hesitate On using it,
p.s Iranian Goverments Are STUPID,
) trust me When i Say

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I am sorry to inform you, but the truth is that we could utterly destroy Iran's army in 3 days and then act as a shield against outside influences and let them redesign their own government in a few months and the entire issue would be over.

Ad to N Korea, they deserve to get pushed around for being such ginourmous dick. I could not care if we invaded or not.

Do you know why Japan did not care about them in 1939? Because they had no resources. They moved on to china, where all the real money was at. North Korea is literally a land of no useful resources in the middle of the mountains with a joke of an army and an ego to match. No one cares about them. The only thing they got going for them is nukes, and fyi, a very few number of them that could easily be shot down and not hit their targets. Land based ICBMs are pretty much obsolete in the modern era. You either launch nukes by sub or you don't launch at all. And those nukes are not very large to begin with.

Sorry, but I know more about geopolitics, history, and war then you ever will apparently. And all my knowledge tells me that Iran is a joke and N Korea has the muscle but no idea how to use it. That's probably why we don't even talk to them anymore. I remember Obama saying he would. He did. He gave up. There is no reasoning with somebody with such a huge dick of an ego. Far better to cut them off and make them realize that their inflated view of themselves is a lie. That's just what we are doing. And it's working. N Korea has its citizens growingly upset and Iran's president had a grenade thrown at him.

Wow, you're full of yourself, I can see that. Seems some people just like to argue instead of discuss
. Try and re-read my post without adding so much into it. As you can see by history, Israel launched a 'defensive' operation against Gaza which was actually an offensive aggression. That is what I meant by defending ourselves. It's rhetorical. And this thread is supposed to be concerning Iran, so I'll not address your verbatum on S Korea and their resources.
IT really doesn't matter how quick shutting down Iran would be, it's the years and years of occupation and nation-building afterwards. The Iraq war was finished in 2 weeks, but they're still there. We have embassies, military bases, and a gaggle of other permanent fixtures to remain there. But we did manage to monopolize their resources.
Again you presume we will waltz into Iran on a whim. Apparently you've not studied up on the antagonistic protocols of the global industrial complex. I should recommend the book 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' for your library. They will only destroy it as a final option. Their objective is subversion, covert actions, and political restructuring using the GIC as the supporting backbone to their intelligence derived black ops. It's a controlled occupation that greatly reduces the losses on their side, while maximizing the scorched earth on the target (if need be).
The global agenda does not allow nations to 'do their own thing'. That's why Iran is on the to-do list now. Every time a PM/General/King assassination or war occurs, there is always a US/NATO bootlicker put in power.
We don't just go invade some place because of the flora and fauna, and make nice with the natives. We invade, occupy, enslave, and bury them in debt while dragging their resources out from under them.
Geez man, if I wanted to bicker with someone I'd call my ex..

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siavarshan
dear damod,Tanx For informing About my problems in English language,as i told and it seems that you Didnt notice im From iran and living in Iran,and it Somehow makes So much Scense if My English knowledge is not As good as yours,And i Didnt Called you or anyone In here Stupid,i just mean That YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IRAN because you are not living in here,You just Saw Some news or maybe something on Youtube and that makes you Feel like you know everything about iran,If you wanna know you better Come Here,if they Caught You While Having Sex You Would properly Die by Stoning and it means that they Would put you in a hole and Start throwing stones at your head,If they Catch you with your Girlfriend You Will be punished by 100 Whiplashs,they Rape in The prison,they Torture and They kill For Their own Safty,i think my language knowledge is not the Matter in here,But i Will try harder to learn more,and yes Iran is not a Treat Right now but Belive me or not If they Make an Atomic bomb they Wont Hesitate On using it,
p.s Iranian Goverments Are STUPID,
) trust me When i Say

It's not just your government bub. It seems like the people always suffer at those who lead.
I don't know why this is still being discussed as a fact, he was not attacked... not even remotely.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sounds to me like someone timed it wrong.

They probably pulled the pin and threw it just as he went by, even though it had a 5 second fuse so it hit a car behind him.

Or in front, but if it was a grenade, god damn it would have been hard to time it right!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

If you do believe we can get rid of all our nations "problems" like Iran and North Korea, why is it then that you think we don't?

If it's as easy as you say, it makes no sense to pretend to be so scared of a nation that can't do harm to us, only israel and they deserve it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join