It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad survives attack on his convoy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

WW1 started with a successful assassination.. A shot from a revolver to a french (I think) politician.

Not some guy throwing a bomb at a van.

That's not how world wars start, thats how every morning in Iraq starts.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
seems like a CIA/mossad assassination attempt to me.

USA has been trying to destabilise iran since a long time

Looks like the NWO did not approve of the debate offer with Obummer and sent a lil....message perhaps? Timing is just too weird if ya ask me but I dunno.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

If the US really wanted to, they could have destabilized Iran eons ago. Rather than invade some stupid country like Vietnam we could have invaded Iran for just the same reasons.

There is no plot to capture Iran. There is nothing to gain from it.

Not to mention why use a grenade when you can just take out a Barret .50 and shoot the guy from a mile off.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Iran state TV denies Ahmadinejad assassination attempt

www.vuuuv.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by DaWhiz

WW1 started with a successful assassination.. A shot from a revolver to a french (I think) politician.

That's not how world wars start, thats how every morning in Iraq starts.

your post just proves your ignorance and racism

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

heh, you just doesn't understand situation
if Mahmud is needed alive for Elder Brothers, he will, like Fidel Castro is. & no one of cia clowns or cia-like clowns cannot bend the river to own crap

[edit on 4-8-2010 by SarK0Y]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

It was the heir to the Austrian imperial throne, shot by Serbian terrorists while visting Sarajevo, Bosnia.

The terrorists were linked by Austrian intelligence back to Serbia. Serbia refused to hand over those involved for trial. Austria threatened war if they did not hand over the suspects. Russia backed Serbia. Germany then backed Austria.

France only entered the war due to their alliance with Russia.

[edit on 4/8/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi,

IMHO after thinking about this for sometime I came to a sudden realization.

First of all given that people were injured in this attack it indicates that:

a) Someone bombed the vehicle following Ahmadinejad (not Ahmadinejad himself)

or b) Someone fabricated a story based on the second story, that a fire cracker went off and sensationally over hyped it with a lot of creative thinking and in fact no people were injured.

Either way we either have an over excited news source (perhaps an eyewitness or a media station who knowingly ousted a false story), an individual who had a personal score to settle (who for him unfortunately should have practiced his aim) or a group high up in the power structure staging this whole thing.

Given my conspiracy mind I concluded the latter.

So given that a group high up in the power structure created this "mini drama"...no disrespect to those that may or may not have been injured!
What exactly was achieved?...

Well the first thing it did was raise the profile of Ahmadinejad...
Not always a bad thing if you’re trying to broaden your sphere of influence and raise the sympathy vote...That isn’t to say, this is what is going on here.

The other alternative is that there is an opposition group operating that either failed in their attack or carried it out successfully!!

We can probably eliminate the fact that they failed, given the skill level that they would be operating at.

So to conclude this alternative we could assume that the opposition group were successful.

Now if the later alternative is true we would need to look at what could be achieved by this group by this attack.
Also what would the benefits be and more importantly to whom.

IMHO i think if this was what happened then destabilisation would be the greatest benefit *without actually removing the opposition*.

This would mean Ahmadinejad would be a key player for the opposition and still be of use in their future plans.

I think we are dealing with a force much higher up in the power structure here who carried out an attack meticulously and released a story and then another to contradict it.

It will be interesting to see how the media unfold the story and to what effect.

I think one effect that is happening now to us taking in this information is that our curiosity of how the media work has been raised. We are beginning to see the mechanics or their operation. They may be trying to show us that there is something at work here much greater than anything your could possibly imagine...though us deeper conspiracy theorists already know or feel this to differing degrees.

Could it be a calculated attempt at raising awareness?

Either way IMHO there is most definitely something larger going on here and though many will opinion, that one is senile...The truth of the matter is that would be correct...at least tonight...tomorrow il be back to normal

Peace and blessings.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Maybe they had a "Rolling Stones" journalist problem and took care of it!

On the other hand, Iran has been known to try to downplay their political opposition.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
No way this was Mossod. If it was Mossod he'd be dead. If they want some one dead, that person dies. They don't hire some retard to throw a bomb. His car is the bomb if this was Mossod.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hold on,... so journalists were involed in this firecracker bombing but no reports directly from them on it yet?

sounds like terible jounalism too...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This was just to divert attention in the west away from the debate Ahmadinejad wants to have.

The guy who threw the firecracker or grenade would of been some low level intelligence asset

Killing Ahmadinejad wouldn't do much but strengthen Irans position against America and Israel, as he is just the figure head put in place by the Ayatollah.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Probably so, since Jundullah was a CIA backed organization, they more than likely have other factions out there to do their dirty work. It would almost have to be a US/Mossad sponsored attempt, as suicide bombers usually don't throw hand grenades. A warning shot maybe?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Very unlikely.

If it were a CIA/Mossad he would be dead. I doubt they would kill him by throwing a grenade at a bunch of journalists..

Or it could be the attacker/s were operating at the behest of the same organisations in sending a clear warning shot.

Creating a fear of attack is just as potent as an attack in itself

[edit on 4-8-2010 by citizen smith]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by sadchild01

If the US really wanted to, they could have destabilized Iran eons ago. Rather than invade some stupid country like Vietnam we could have invaded Iran for just the same reasons.

There is no plot to capture Iran. There is nothing to gain from it.

Not to mention why use a grenade when you can just take out a Barret .50 and shoot the guy from a mile off.

Iran has more oil than Iraq does/did, and Iran is not playing along with the planetary agenda. Iran was/is also an obstacle in the Nabucco pipeline project. Iran is also involved in natural gas contracts with China, Pakistan, India, Armenia. Plus, Israel doesn't like them (and vice versa). Yep, they're on the list. We already have them surrounded.
The color revolution was a CIA staged event (like the Orange Revolution in Ukraine) to try to remove him from power and supplant a NWO puppet (like Kharzai in Afghanistan). Epic fail. It all falls in line with the 'Economic Hitman' guidelines.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

reply to post by DaWhiz

I prefer Baldrick's theory that the great war started because some guy called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

Although Blackadder's is probably the simplest and most understandable. That it was simply too much effort NOT to have a war

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Like I keep saying. You can put a billion, trillion, or a few hundred dollars into anything you want. That does not effect how many people join it. The green movement in Iran was filled with people who wanted to change it. The Liberal Party of Denmark could have invested 3 trillion dollars into it. This would not change how many people joined it.

Nabucco? The pipeline that goes around Iran?

upload.wikimedia.org...

Also. most of the oil from OUR allies goes to China. Especially Iraq.

Do I really have to say it? You are totally wrong. Nothing makes Iran valuable to invade. They are nothing more and nothing less than a Tourist trap for Persian Culture with a crap ton of oil that goes to Russia and China and under US occupation, would still have that oil going to Russia and China.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Nabucco? The pipeline that goes around Iran?

upload.wikimedia.org...

According to this other Wiki link it still goes into Iran. Same with this Harvard link . But the Nabucco is not an oil pipe. It's a gas pipeline.
Besides, Iran is the cheapest and fastest route between th Persian Gulf and the Caspian Sea (also a component in the Caspian Sea pipeline project) and Iran already has a large network of their own oil/gas pipelines. Iran also has contracts with China to drill/pipe natural gas, and that would be a move not seen as cooperative to the gas/oil giants (especially with the sanctions against Iran).
Or maybe I'm just wrong.....

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

And how many of those would survive and American invasion, let alone an American occupation. How do you expect that the cultural hub for the entire region would respond? Because we did such things twice in our history with a horror story to back them. Korea and Vietnam.

Occupying cultural capitals is NOT a good idea. It never ends well in war. In fact, to my knowledge, the history of western society has one successful occurrence of it. Rome destroying Carthage. That is the single only successful story of it that I know.

So if I may dare to ask, how would you go about such a war when the only successful way to win such a war is to destroy every natural resource and entity of value, thus making the point of the war null?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

If it were a CIA/Mossad he would be dead.

Exactly. Just like Castro and Khaled Mashal.

....oh.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Regensturm]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join