It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad survives attack on his convoy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I wonder what would have happened had he been killed by the attack?

Would it have made Iran weaker or stronger with regards to it's ability to withstand our coming attack?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I think it depends on WHO killed him.

If it was obviously Mossad / CIA etc., then it would kick start something big and maybe there wouldn't be much of an Iran left to run?

Otherwise, I think they're all a load of religious Muppets over there who need to get a life, how sad!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Otherwise, I think they're all a load of religious Muppets over there who need to get a life, how sad!

What do you mean 'get a life'?

This is reality.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Benazir Bhutto was killed in exactly the same way

same method .. same group ?? maybe

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Probably weaker. He's been pretty strong actor and agent in delaying and postponing the attack.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Her death involved gunshots, and a much larger explosion then what we're being told was used here.

No autopsy was performed on her at her husbands request, but her skull was shattered, either from a bullet or striking the back of the sunroof during the bomb concussion impact.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Could Ahmadinajad have orchestrated a staged-attack in order to take an 'enemies amongst us' step on increasing the scale and breadth of Iranian domestic security???

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen smith

Considering that, apparently, they are downplaying the event, I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad survives attack on his convoy

DAMNIT!!

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fraggdya

I bet america gets blamed or IS TO BLAME for this.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielhanson420
Press tv is now reporting that their wasnt an attack and it was just a fire cracker! whats going on was it an attack that ther trying to play down or was it just a fire cracker that caused a panic?

www.salem-news.com...
www.tehrantimes.com...

Lots jumping over there but the fact remains they wish to start WWIII - isn't this how WWI got started?
How many Americans does it take to save the world?
Oh, forgot, there is no America any more. Duh!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
that was work of cia. our dearest friends from cia cannot figure out simple moment: game had been change

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki Lyesmyth

Where have you been? Of course it's the fault of the U.S. Everything bad in the world is the fault of the U.S., don't you know that by now? Sheesh...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wait a minute there are terrorists in Iran trying to take out the Iranian President?! Shouldn't they be our allies then? I mean terrorists are the only one who make homemade explosives right? Shouldn't we help the Iranian President thwart any terrorism in their own country? Didn't we pass a law and resolution to stamp out terrorism where ever it may be found?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If this were the Israelis, Ahmadinejad would be a smoking crater in the ground.

They'd have taken out his car, the five cars around him with his guards and advisors, and the towns they were from. You know, just being sure.

And isn't it funny that right after he runs his suck about, "The Zionists have hired mercs to assassinate me!" this happens?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Benazir Bhutto was killed in exactly the same way

same method .. same group ?? maybe

Killed by a homemade grenade that was placed a fair bit away from the convoy and aimed at the "Press" van?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
seems like a CIA/mossad assassination attempt to me.

USA has been trying to destabilise iran since a long time

if that is true...they never wanted him dead..if they wanted to..he would be dead

i think thats just a try to cause more trouble upthere...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I like the firecracker idea. How's this...

I'm so happy the President is here!!! Let me just get out my firecracker that will sound like a gunshot to show how happy I am, no need to worry. Okay now I'll throw it towards him! Yay!!!!!

... I kind of doubt it was a firecracker. Or that anyone would be dumb enough to light a firecracker near the President...

I guess we can rule America or any developed nation out, though, because if they tried to assassinate him they'd have supplied their assassin with a high-tech weapon that could be directly linked to their country, not a simple hand grenade that anyone can get off the local black market. Oh, wait.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by againuntodust]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hmm, most people say it was just some firwork, and that it was normal for the area..... But afcourse we all know that the media over here is almost downgrading everything...

But if this was a 'professional' hit... it was really executed poorly.... I mean throwing a handgrenade ? hitting the media van ?

I think if it was a hit... it was just a one man amateur hit..

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
seems like a CIA/mossad assassination attempt to me.

USA has been trying to destabilise iran since a long time

Very unlikely.

If it were a CIA/Mossad he would be dead. I doubt they would kill him by throwing a grenade at a bunch of journalists..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join