It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thermite Proven! Jones Science Proves Red Thematic Material not just Red Paint Chips

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

For people with common sense: The samples look like red paint chips and red paint was known to have covered the steel framework. The samples, when analyzed, contain materials common to red paint, don't explode when ignited, don't stay lit when ignited, or otherwise behave surprisingly. It looks as though Jones found red paint.

The paint hypothesis has been ruled out by Jones himself. The elemental signatures are way off!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

We knew about the attack for something like a decade from intel going back to when we paid them to fight the soviets.

We basically did the same mistake the Europeans did in Africa. Pay them to fight each other and then assume it would all go away in a few years.

The last 10 years have honestly been nothing but clean up operations for the last 50 years of interventionist policy. We're cleaning up Europe's mistakes from colonizing the area, we're cleaning up our own mistakes from intervening, and we're cleaning up the world's mistakes for hugging oil like it was never going to end.

What can you expect? Everything to go according to plan? The last 10 years of war is like a geo-political BP oil spill and the clean up from it.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Funny thing about the OS...
it isn like the government hasn't lied before..or since
and it isn't like they haven't already been caught lying this time either,
so they are already a discredited source...
who normally defends a discredited source?
eeeee...lawyers
yuckie

16 per cent...that means not even most fundies are buying it

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Danbones]

Not to mention the fact that there is plenty of other evidence all over the place that at the very least disproves or raises serious questions about the governments story that they have yet to reliably refute....with the exception of a really flimsy anti conspiracy website that uses little to no evidence to prove anything and instead relies on things like calling conspiracy theorists crazy...

IDK anymore...some people just refuse to accept reality or think that they need to defend our government in some way and if we don't do as they say then we are terrorists....to them perhaps we are...but last I checked they were not God or some final authority....rather a single entity that is now sadly corrupt beyond there original focus and all that good stuff...

finally the people that keep using the term "common sense" should stop because its beyond annoying and adds nothing to your argument. If anything it puts people off more and makes them less likely to even consider what you are saying....and it implies simple knowledge that everyone agrees on or should know or come up with on their own....if that were the case then why would this whole thing be a debate about scientific tests...its the same thing as saying "your an idiot cause you don't believe what I am saying"

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Dennislp3]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

For people with common sense: When the chips ignited in the DSC they burned a bit and then went out. Would you expect a "highly energetic" demolition material to quietly go out? Nanothermite does not go out when it ignites.

You are asking the readers what would they expect to happened in these experiments as if everyone one in here, understands Na-no thematic chemical composition.
Your opinion is of “Nano thermite does not go out when it ignites.” Please show us a scientific report, proven these results under scientific rigger as Jones has done.

For people with common sense: The samples look like red paint chips and red paint was known to have covered the steel framework. The samples, when analyzed, contain materials common to red paint, don't explode when ignited, don't stay lit when ignited, or otherwise behave surprisingly. It looks as though Jones found red paint.

You constantly talk about red paint chips, yet you will not discuses the unknown red material in Jones report, yet you want the readers here to think all the red material are red paint chips. You need to stop twisting Jones tested materials and experiments into confusing the readers in here and misrepresenting his findings.

Your opinions are not science.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

The paint hypothesis has been ruled out by Jones himself. The elemental signatures are way off!

www.youtube.com...

Your statement is false.
Yes,Jones talks about the primer paint chips that had thematic residue on the chips. There is also a red material that is unknown to these scientist because they are unable to match this particular findings to any known na-nothermite and Jones makes it very clear that more testing needs to be done in the future in his report. Your video does not debunk Jones science.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I think everyone understands what thermite does. Nano-thermite does it much faster. That is why nano-thermite was made.

A demolition material should stay lit long enough to burn completely.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Psalms 52:1 Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.
2 The tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
4 Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
5 God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Given Jones' chemical skills, his ruling out paint is not convincing. See the analysis shown in Fig 14.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I think everyone understands what thermite does. Nano-thermite does it much faster. That is why nano-thermite was made.

A demolition material should stay lit long enough to burn completely.

No, most people are not aware of that.

More opinions, still waiting for your sciences?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Fig. (7). XEDS spectra obtained from the red layers from each of the four WTC dust samples, with (a) corresponding to sample 1 and so on
(b-d).

www.bentham-open.org.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Would you care to show on page 14 what nonsense you are talking about ?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Now you are aware of nanothermite behavior. It does stay lit. Demolition materials that go out don't fit the category very well.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Would you care to show on page 14 what nonsense you are talking about ?

The nonsense I am talking about is Jones paper figure 14. The analysis shows elements found in metal primer paints.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
Okay smarty pants. Explain what this is dripping from the building at 22

Most likely the contents of the UPS batteries held on that particular floor. Enrico Manieri has an excellent read on that: 11-settembre.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

The nonsense I am talking about is Jones paper figure 14. The analysis shows elements found in metal primer paints.

Wrong again. You need to read what Jones said and stop posting your opinions.

Pg (17)The initial objective was to compare the behavior
of the red layer with paint when soaked in a strong organic
solvent known to soften and dissolve paint. Red/gray
chips were soaked in methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) for 55
hours with frequent agitation and subsequently dried in air
over several days. The chips showed significant swelling of
the red layer, but with no apparent dissolution. In marked
contrast, paint chips softened and partly dissolved when
similarly soaked in MEK. It was discovered in this process
that a significant migration and segregation of aluminum had
occurred in the red-chip material. This allowed us to assess
whether some of the aluminum was in elemental form.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The caption from Fig. (14) reads: "XEDS spectrum of red side before soaking in MEK. Notice the presence of Zn and Cr, which are sometimes seen in the red layers." Zn and Cr are components of metal primer paint.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

How can you accuse someone of libel , when it is abundantly clear that you have absolutely no idea what I was talking about ?

Have you proven me wrong yet ? Do you know where to even start , in order to do that ?

I should be censured ?

Maybe you should set back and allow me to substantiate my claim before trying to sound smart next time .

[edit on 5-8-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Okay , you asked for it , so here it is .

Mikelee posted two threads in which he posted a map , claiming it to be an 'official' document .

I then countered , proving that it was in no way official , even providing the original source for the map .

Keep in mind , this was back when mikelee was still your buddy , as he was still in the truther camp at that time , long before you foed him for changing his opinion on 9/11 .

So , having proved to him that the map was not official , you then come in with this :" Mikelee, don't worry about your map, ..."

The entire meat of his thread centered around the fact that he was claiming the map to be official .

It was then proven that the map was not official .

THEN impressme comes along and tells him not to worry about it !!!

Explain your statement any way you wish . I'm sure you will try some nifty way of covering up what you actually meant by what you said .

As long as he was a truther , not to worry that his information was incorrect .

Prove you didn't say it .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Guessing and presumption are most certainly scientific. It would be nice if scientists could work in a world of full information -- but that would take all the fun out of research.

There may be a good physical basis for his presumption that hydrogen is also present. Hydrogen is almost everywhere as we notice when studying chemistry. Hydrocarbons contain it. Water contains it. Alcohol contains it. Just about every molecule I can think of contains it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Jones believes hydrogen is present because of the organic binder in the paint. He finds heavier elements in the EDAX analysis, but hydrogen has too low an atomic number to see with this technique. Had he done this properly, one chip would have gone for an elemental analysis rather than his rough quantitation using EDAX. This is again the fault of poor expermental protocol by the Jones team.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'm not talking about the peer reviewed paper.

peer reviewed

I'm talking about a recent video. Here you go kiddies.

Yep, more youtube videos. Has the video been "peer reviewed"?

Sorry, situation is still the same - No control group, no science.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join