It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my friends and i's weird ufo experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Back in elementary school around 7 years ago i was staying the night at my friends house. It was the summer time so we had decided to sleep on the deck. In his backyard there is a small stream that runs through it, and its a nice sized yard. Well his brothers friend who was also staying the night decided to sleep out there with us. At about 1 or so this thing had appeared/crashed into the stream. We were all scared and had no idea what was happening. This ufo thing was glowing and emitted an iluminescent turqoise light. It had a darker spherical center that appeared to have hovered after being in the stream. There was also some kind of weird movement as if something was moving down there but thats the best i can describe it. Then my friend and i ran into the house to tell his parents who were watching a movie and didnt believe us. We went back to the deck, and the other kid was looking through the posts on the deck with an awe-struck face. I cant clearly remember what happened after we went back, if it was there or if he said anything about or anything. But we had decided to go back and sleep inside. We were shaken up for the rest of the night. The next morning we went out there to look and there was no evidence of anything happening which really creeped us out. I will answer all questions to the fullest of my abilities.

new topics

join