It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally sealed Tunnel under Sun pyramid on Teotihuacan found! Sealed 250AD!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is a news article that shows another angle of the 40 ft hole they dug to get to the tunnel. It was taken during day light hours.

sedetect.com...

It would be nice to see a pictorial that shows the excavation hole, the underground tunnel-chambers and the Sun pyramid so we can visualize the whole layout.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

wow nice find!!

Thanks..

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Super find OP! I can't wait to see the contents of this tomb, this will be, imo, more interesting than anything they find in Egypt, we know a lot about them because of what has been discovered, hopefully this tomb will enighten all of us on the culture at the time. Keep us updated.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Aww man, I was expecting something more wild than that, this being Above Top Secret and all. Where are the aliens with their blueprints for their secret NWO death weapon technology? LOL!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is some of the best news we have heard all year, Yet we have to come to ATS to find out, Nothing in mainstream news, Shame i know everthing about Lindsay Lohan, but i dont know anything about human history, This world is sad, this way of life cant last much longer,

People used to be scared of doomday, now half them people are lookin foward to it...

If there is a GOD or even aliens/ anunaki / jesus / anything out there it need to come and help the good people asap.

Not me personally but people like my mother, Neices ect

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow I hope Discovery channel or NGeo has a huge 2 hour special on the contents found. But something tells me thats wishful thinking.

But if the tunnel was intentionally sealed a long time ago I hope that something unwanted won't be unleashed.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Hellas
I can't remember where I read it, but it was a very ancient greek book with prophecies etc. and it said that Alexander the Great was sent from God to many places on earth to seal the tunnels leading to the underworld as in Hollow earth etc. where God had banned all the Nephilim. Those egyptian "gods" too. (I don't recall all their names but it's those creatures with the head of a wolf, bird etc..)

If you do remember the book, please U2 me, I would be interested in reading this theory in full. I do not really think Alexander the Great had the means and wherewithal to travel all over the world to each tunnel entrance. For one thing, one well known entrance is in Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. Are you saying Alexander travelled to America? Also, and further, I think what you call the Nephilim may have been Reptilians, for there is much talk of them living beneath the Earth in tunnels. I have heard of a rail system that runs all around the world in there. As for the Egyptian "Gods," these were ET Beings, and scientific anomalies... when the Annunnaki were doing their DNA splicing experiments, in an effort to produce a slave being that would follow orders. The end result is us humans, but there were "others" first that had the body of a man, and the head of a bird, or animal. It has been said that swine are a result also, this is why Jews are forbidden to eat pork. The opening of these tunnels could mean the opening of the 7 seals in the Bible. Anyway, the jury is not yet in, nor has the fat lady sang. We do not know, yet.

I heard that story many times, go and ask any old greek person they will tell you!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
[edit on 8-8-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
They are probably going to find the original Vision Serpent down in the chamber. Either its going to be a statue or the skeletal remains of a giant snake. If it was a real snake then there should be a great number of human remains.

The Vision Serpent is an important creature in Pre-Columbian Maya mythology. The serpent was a very important social and religious symbol, revered by the Maya. Maya mythology describes serpents as being the vehicles by which celestial bodies, such as the sun and stars, cross the heavens. The shedding of their skin made them a symbol of rebirth and renewal.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

Since the pyramids are dedicated to the Sun and the Moon then is seems appropriate they find this serpent somewhere in the complex.

The regurgitating serpent image is common in Aztec, Mayan and Olmec mythology. It even traces back to Greek mythology.

Monument 5 at Chalcatzingo, an ancient Olmec site.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ladon devouring a man trying to reach the golden apples of the Hesperides.

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

yup, you know those horror movies on how they start. some man opens up some abandoned cave and then the evil that comes out of it starts spreading.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Don't let a modern Aztec or Mayan priest enter that chamber to initiate their ancient ritual.

"It is in the center axis atop the World Tree. Essentially the World Tree and the Vision Serpent, representing the king, created the center axis which communicates between the spiritual and the earthly worlds or planes. It is through ritual that the king could bring the center axis into existence in the temples and create a doorway to the spiritual world, and with it power".
www.crystalinks.com...

The pyramid of the Sun could be the super charger of the Mesoamerican power. They may open a doorway to the spirt realm that they cannot close.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ouroborus2012

Check out the ruins

Teotihuacan ruins

I checked the link (very nice btw) and saw this..............

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89e921a94409.jpg[/atsimg]

and the 1st thing that came to mind was this.........
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77d551e2dff7.jpg[/atsimg]
(yeah, I finally registered to post this too, I love this site!!)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If it was not for the conspiracy babes, I would not have noticed this topic.

Okay...

How much do you people know about mythology and religion?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
any updates too what they have found?
its realy exciting and i hope this just dosnt gather dust and get forgotten

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
maybe the disassembled parts of an anicent spacecraft?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
so has this been sweapt under the rug?
it seemed such a huge discovery so im intrigued to know if anything was found?
or maybe they have all been eaten by the giant serpent or have vanished into another realm!
edit on 3-11-2010 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is a great thread. Some of the links within the posts are superb. I have always been fascinated by how there are pyramids of various sizes and ages dotted all around the world which can in no way be just a coincidence and yet these structures predate "civilisation" and are supposedly unique to their locality. Lets just hope that Mexico hasn't got its own version of Zahi Hawass or we'll never find out whats down there..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
An interesting UPDATE.
A robot inside the tunnel!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I went to Teotihuacan with my family as a child, back in the early 1980's. The site is absolutely gigantic - it's a complete ruined city as large as a good-sized modern city. It's not at all surprising that major finds like this are still happening there. I remember major digging was going on more than 25 years ago when I was at the place, and I'm sure they will still be digging and finding stuff 100 years from now, at least.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join