It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we drop the BOMB???? part 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You read that right, you eyes are not playing tricks. I was going through some old hand written notes and found this question/ theory , and i thought i would post it here as to see if by chance it made some sense, 1945 a big mushroom cloud was seen high above a Japanese city, what is left , total destruction, only a few survivors. what could have done it? yes i know we were told the bomb did it, that it fell a plane and a second one was dropped a few days latter, and a test was done before it was even dropped, and a ship carried this bomb, and this ship sank the USS Indianapolis, now the theory or "what if" was not a bomb! Sounds nuts; I know, but think, just think, no picture of the bomb falling from the plane over the drop zone! Only after shots,of the cloud, stills /and reel film, as in the moving picture, we have all seen them and then the one i remember seen the most of is of Enola Gay, the B29 that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima, where did that film come from, the flight as far as i know was a solo, no chase plane, not till the second one, FAT MAN dropped by Bock's car. Now i find some interesting things along they way , thanks to the web it has now made the "look up some facts" easier. it is late and i will post part 2 tomorrow,the facts and the where is it. So feel free to post your response as to what you see here, i will leave you with this thought Did FDR know about Pearl Harbor, before 7Dec1941.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

My answer is..

Probably, yes - is there no end to lies?

And is there no end to sacrificing people?

Unless we get real, we are all sacrificed.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The Enola Gay did not fly alone: Necessary Evil was the camera plane.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
So feel free to post your response as to what you see here, i will leave you with this thought Did FDR know about Pearl Harbor, before 7Dec1945.

Yes FDR knew about Pearl Harbor before Dec. 7 1945 because the attack on Pearl Harbor took place on Dec. 7th 1941

Pearl Harbor Attack

[edit on 4-8-2010 by bentai22]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bentai22

thanks i was just thinking i put the wrong date in i said it was late.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

some thing i did not know, any other links or reference?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Besides Necessary Evil (as InvisibleAlbatross pointed out) there were at least four other planes: Great Artiste, Full House, Straight Flush, and Jabbitt III (the last three listed were weather planes).

I am interested to see what you are going to suggest happened if we didn't drop the bomb (although I am obviously 100% positive we did, no matter what you say).

I imagine it was difficult to get video of the bomb falling, as they had to make a 155 degree turn to the right after releasing it, not to mention that the shockwave was chasing them at over 1000 feet per second. Colonel Tibbets said they could see the mushroom cloud behind them (and three miles above them at 45,000 feet) for an hour and a half after they dropped the bomb.

www.acepilots.com...

Also, it's a good thing Col. Tibbets isn't alive to read this thread. He was a tough SOB and probably would have tracked you down just to punch you in the stomach for suggesting he didn't drop it. just kidding.

Seriously though, every interview I have seen with him, he never seemed to have one ounce of remorse for dropping the bomb.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Nikolam]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I actually was unaware of it until last night. I too wondered where those videos came from.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
part 2 was locked so i must be on to some thing or stepped on some one toes did it hurt? well then let me stomp on them, was it the SCB? that's for suite case bomb, was it the fact i could not find 2 Lt Maurice Jeppson service record? and the only info i could find was on some site i had to have translated? here see for your self and challenge you to Find the service record 2 Lt Maurice Jeppson of Carson city NV, then post your findings. and sense the wall i write is to long i will try to break it up,

there you happy ?now back to my locked thread, and if i seem mad i am!!!!! i put a lot of work into that PART 2 and now it is locked?????

Or was it for the fact Little Boy was too unstable to arm? and mind you this was done in flight see, Sec 8.0 Nuclear weapon archive, little boy/ fat man.

Was it because i mentioned CA-35? the ship that took the "BOMB" across the sea,why was it not flown?

you see this is not the first time i have had to dive into this,and do the research only to have more questions come up and few, if no answers at all being found and this was done before the web.

There ids no doubt nor disproving the city was destroyed but why was 4.5 miles of it and not more?
and lastly why was the navy not the air force/ army air corp or the army the ones to arm it why was the navy in involved?

Do you now see what i am getting, could this have been a ground weapon and not an air dropped one? i said it, and posted my thoughts.

FDR, did he know about 7Dec 1941 before hand, if he did, do you want to know?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikolam

It was necessary, i am not a disagreeing at all that part, the "BOMB" is what i am getting at was it truly dropped from the air?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A bomb is a bomb is a bomb.

Delivery method for a nuclear device is irrelevant. Destruction is large regardless, although they do get better yeilds from air detonations.

As for the specifics to that bomb, how do you think they got 8,900lb bomb into enemy territory?

The only really logical method would have been in a bomber.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Churchhill (spelling?) told Roosevelt, yes.

Yes, we did drop the bomb. I've talked to three servicemen who were either in the air or THERE when it happened.

Yes, we actually DID have troops on the island; even though the 'official story' is that we did not. I've seen the physical effects on one of our WWII GIs who was exposed from a distance. I also have heard two stories from airmen who were in the air at the time (and were NOT on Enola Gay). I have a typewritten first hand report from one of them. It would take a moving team about a month to find that report in this massive collection of mess though.

Yes, we did drop the dirties on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i gees what i am getting at was it smoke and mirrors, did we use ground troops to deliver the BOMB and the air force as a cover story? The other thing that makes me think this the go code words phrase "silver plate" spoken by Harry S Truman to give the go ahead. a plate is usually handed to you not dropped on you.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
part 2 was locked so i must be on to some thing or stepped on some one toes did it hurt? well then let me stomp on them...

there you happy ?now back to my locked thread, and if i seem mad i am!!!!! i put a lot of work into that PART 2 and now it is locked?????

Yeah, uh, I went to look at your closed thread. The only toes you stepped on were those of people who don't want to board cluttered up. You could've put your second part in this thread originally. Even if part two didn't get closed, having them both in the same place would help discussion.

Getting mad about it is really, really, really stupid. If only because your work is still there and you could've just copy and pasted it right here.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

Thanks, i know it was foolish to get mad, just one of my draw backs, not as bad as i used to be.

I would like to ask how do i copy and past a thread?
I still do not now how to get avatar, i can live with out it.

As far as this thread goes i am considering it dead and finished, not because of lack of feed back, just can not find the right info to back it up.

Thanks to all who responded, i will make new more informed and more thought out threads see you in the rabbit hole, there is wired stuff in here you know.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Hey, man, knowing when something is foolish is a huge sign of level headedness, maturity and reasons. Everyone gets frustrated about silly things, only the truly foolish don't realize when it is silly.

As for copying and pasting a thread, you'd do it like you copy and past anything else. Just highlight your text from the closed thread, right click and select copy. Then come here, right click and select paste. Sorry if you knew that, I'm not talking down to you, just making sure you get it all.

Don't give up on your thread. It's an interesting theory. It might not inspire much discussion, but that happens sometimes.

To keep this on topic, I don't personally agree with your theory. I don't think we'd invest all that time, money and scientific knowledge on something we wouldn't put into use. The boys at the Manhattan Project would have been put to work on some other weapon if we weren't going to use the bomb. The MP workers, especially Oppenheimer, were pretty forthcoming about their feelings on the bomb, so it doesn't seem like they did something else.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
thank you for your reply like i said we did use the bomb, but by what means/system did we use ,think about this, the bomb "little boy" was just to unstable to be flown let a lone armed in the air.

So what did go off? why was the navy involved as part of the air crew, why was CA-35 used to take the bomb why not fly it?
Why only one plane, not two, just in case one failed and why only one bomb and not two?

I know there are a lot of whys, but were are the hard proofs, not just because it was too expensive or not enough time hell Normandy was 2 years in the making, look up op "over lord".

Could it be the bomb was indeed hand delivered, put into a suite case or trunk sent in by navy frogs, the prelude to the seals, just because a 8,900 bomb was on the plane does not mean it was the BOMB, and then how could one or two men lift 190 lbs of arming rods if i read it correctly, do it safely while in flight, keep in mind any spark or static could set it off. this is why, if it was on the plane, was not armed in the first place.
Remember thees are the same people that brought you Roswell in 1947.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
CA-35 USS Indianapolis the ship where most of the crew got ate by sharks why did this happen?
Not the sinking but the reason, they were not found for how long 4 and 1/2 days with out food water and this is what i find most odd is the fact the fleet commander had not known of the sinking!
Other ships, that sank much quicker, lees than the 12 min the indy went down in, were known of, and there crews were rescued with in ours!

So this leads me to think of 2 reasons they suffered like they did, one the attack took out the radio room within seconds, or they were to not come back and the old" i did not receive any word, or have knowledge of" was in play why not know?
Seems even to this day all action records are sealed till the 2035 on CA-35, you can find stuff out about the captain that died in 1968 of a self inflicted gun shot wound to the head, and the sinking but not action??? can you? If so, you the reader, will you post and add links thanks the op.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Okay, it is an interesting theory you have, not at all what I was expecting from the OP. Why would they lie about how it was delivered though?

Im not a nuclear engineer or anything but I don't think they technology existed to put nuclear devices in suitcases or trunks at that point: Trinity, Fat Man, Little Boy were all huge.

Also, if I remember correctly there were three commanders that should have known about the Indianapolis returning. Apparently, one told his men not to bother him no matter what, another was drunk, and the third received fault intel and listed the ship as having returned. I don't have anything to back that up at the moment, although I would assume it could be reasonably easy to locate--so take it for what it is worth.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikolam

Also, apparently messages that were intercepted from the Japanese saying they sunk a US ship were either believed to be the Japanese trying to set a trap for rescue crews or just overzealous sailors trying to impress their commanders. Silly yes, but apparently true.

Here is the official Naval press release from 1946 that goes into more detail about the sinking and response.

www.history.navy.mil...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join