It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't They Come Down and Say Hello?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Oops thanks for pointing me that. My Bad. I edit my post.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
why are you all assuming they're not natural denizens of this planet to begin with?

Bingo!

There are two sides to the UFO perspective from the standpoint of the curious. One asks all it's questions based in personification. Entertaining albeit, yet almost certainly a facade and a buffer for perpetuated ignorance.

The other simply observers and reports (even unto itself) the available validated information of which they stand fully aware that we have little to go on.

Perhaps in 10,000 years or so, when the UFO issue is well understood and all but forgotten, a wise n wizened ancient history buff will ponder why it's own ancient kin were so prone to getting carried away with the petty finite snapshot details. He may chuckle to himself in his advanced yet jolly state thinking' "dog's do love to chase their tails".

Perhaps at this time it may be a common understanding that ancient man's most effective means for advancement were contained more so within it's much larger than perceived environment and a working mastery of that same environment's truly infinite power and it's then (presently) unfathomed resources.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
The bacteria on your tongue wants the answer to the same question. Why don't human beings ever try to communicate with us?

I second that.

Who are "they" ? Arent we the center of universe ?
Dont you know the theory of Big Dung ?
As far as I know, we can blast the earth to oblivion and move to another planet. Its only us alone in the universe afterall.

Those flying things you said is chinese lantern, sometime, with proper physics, they do fly to outer space, no big deal.
I repeat, there is no they, only us.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
earth is too gangsta for the aliens. they roll up and see earth and are all like man f**k that.. we keep it real, and the aliens know we would f**k them up.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
When an Alien Spaceship from another world crash lands on Earth...

What kind of rights does the visitor have?

You show me a law, that provides rights and protection to an Alien visitor. If there are none, then you have your answer already.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

You are one funny guy...

Because Earthlings are OG triple OG.

[edit on 8/10/2010 by truthseeker84]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

humans are bad. DUde you might hang out with good poeple, but that makes up for maybe .003% of the rest of what is left of the good people which is about 10% of the world population. Just my theory and on the stats. It maybe more or less.

Humans are evil people - Rachel Weiss (COnstantine)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

exactly my point. good analogy on the Avatar aspect. We would try to make 'friendly' contact at first and then we see some ritual that we would think is threatening and then we attack from fear.

It is kind of like how white europeans didn't understand the ghost dance ritual at the battle of wounded knee.

But personally I believe the Anunnaki are observing us. I think they are trying to see how we humans do on our own without their help. I personally think we are failing on the society part anyway.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have no way of validating this of course, but IMHO, they don;t come down to say hello, because they have little interest or incentive in doing so.

Look up "the Zoo Hypothesis" and "the Jungle Hypothisis". I think it is actually a hybrid of the two that we are dealing with.

The aliens cruise through the galaxy at will, see a planet with vastly inferior critters flitting about living their lives, procreating, killing their enemies, etc. Big deal. Next planet!

Imagine looking down into the Amazon rainforest from above. You see lots of different animals, some more industrious than others, some benign, others hostile. Do the fish in the rivers ever look up to see or care who is observing them? Do the mounds of termites take even a moment's notice? Bo you bend down to say hello to the termites? doubt it.

Like the primitive creatures in the forest, we can't even tell when we ARE being observed (or, rarely, anyway). This is by design.

Frankly, I don't think ET is all that impressed. Most of them, once they examine our history and behavior probably conclude we're going to annihilate ourselves anyway - maybe taking much of the planet with us. Too bad. Maybe they'll come back in a million years or so and see if another species has survived and evolved that is a bit more interesting. Maybe not. It's a big galaxy. And there are many galaxies.

Folks - we're not all that 'special'. Take a brief survey of the channels on cable, the popular media, culture. Think we're heading in the right direction?

Have another beer. "Jack-ass" will be on right after Ozzie and Bridezilla's And tell your neighbor to STFU. Don't forget to re-load the shotgun. That's humanity for you.

Would YOU come down to say hello? To a select few perhaps - but most I'd avoid like the plague. Hmmm - interesting metaphor...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Do any of you see the simalarities I see? Ghosts and polterguists, spirits.
Never leave behind any physical evidence. Always seem to play a now you see me, now you don't, kind of mind ^%$& game.

Bigfoot? the same thing. Now you see me now you don't. Mind %$#@

Ufo's same exact thing. Mind ^&*%

Hey look at me, while I show off for a minute.
Don't even expect me to, stick around and be sociable in the slightest.

This, I suggest, is not just a case of coincidentel simalarity.
It's much more than that.
This is a personality trait I see running through all things paranormal.
All things paranormal are one big mind @#$@.
From one huge mind. Capable of assuming a pleasing shape, or ghost or a Bigfoot or an alien.
They are accomplishing their mission. A total mind ^%&* on all of you.

Sorry to mess up all your benevolent hopes with the truth. But that's what I do.

It's in no way that humans are so bad. It's that they are even worse.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

There's seems to be a relation to all that is paranormal in that it involves the mind. I have heard that some people have been able to channel ufo activity through use of ouija boards. there seems to be a psychic connection to it all. people see what they want to.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Because they are not there...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Its far more complicated than that. For one thing, and this is the big one, earth is a prison/school/testing ground, and for some a karmic trap. This is also a duality school system. There is a non-interference plan. The Universe is all a school/university, with different levels of lessons on different grades. The Ets that fought in the old empire star wars days, on both sides (for karma is on both sides) are here, as humanity, and our bodies are downgraded et ones.

Now, what is allowed so far is this system has been run by the renegades/negatives for ages, and is a very negative slave planet. But even they must run it like a checkerboard floor, white and dark, because if it was all black, universal law would be broken and there would be consequences, we would be free. There are no completely poloarized systems or planets. There is always good and bad on both sides.

We have the ability to see, we have a heart and we can feel, we know its wrong to bomb babies and civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan, we know in our hearts its wrong to allow 5 billion to starve for our capitlism or we should, or to expect ppl to be slaves, and work for lodgings? Surely.

This is a school, and ever day is a test, and some of the ets are the old school controllers from Sumar/Egypt fame,and the leaders all work for them, and sold us all out to a huge karmic trap for them.

We have family and positives watching and we need to wake up. They don't shout, they whisper and nudge. Because we're in a testing grounds. How much do you seek within for the answers? Do you look within you, or do you seek them in the world and news? Do you care for everyone?

These are individually our answers, and pertain to our advancement, but they also collectively determine the future events of this planet.

THis world is the physcial manifestation of our state of being, soul. There are always consequences to actions as well.

So, if you think ets are like us and dont know anything, think of the ones who know more metaphyscially here, and even what some tibetan monks could do, and realize that ets are advanced consciousness, advanced people, and the advancement in this cosmos is metaphysics not physics. This universe is a hologram/ not real. A simlulated reality, a school, and we create with consciousness. Ours is hijacked to a point. But we have friends nudging us and inner self as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join