It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Don't They Come Down and Say Hello?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How are they going to say hello to us?

How would they understand english or any other known human languages?

We can't even understand properly our own intelligent animals such dolphin, chimpanzee, parrot etc... and here we are talking about why the alien don't greet us?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Many believers want to know: Why don't the aliens come down and greet us? They're traveling our skies, leaving crop circles in various fields and beyond. So why not get it over with and come down to party?

Don't you watch Star Trek? The answer is there. The Prime Directive. They know it and so do the PTB. So live your life and be content with your blue pill.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Unknown Origin]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I believe there is intelligent life beyond our planet. However, I believe 99% of UFO reports are false and are man made crafts in the sky. As for crop circles...also man made...but impressive.

Do I believe we're being visited? I can't say for sure but it's doubtful.

My first few lines in the OP were a bit sarcastic and I think some didn't get it,
I don't really believe in crop circles OR UFO sightings.

As for aliens not coming down to greet us...well, first I also don't believe they have discovered us. If they have, I really doubt they'd come down and attempt to greet us due to the history of our species on this planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

And maybe they don’t come down because they are not real......

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

Now if an alien or beings, or beings from another dimension, or an alternative realm in space or time can travel to our realm, I think they would be able to communicate with us.

I like to imagine what ifs.

What if they have always been there?

What if we are an experiment?

What if we are stranded?

What if we are them?

Maybe we are cast always, or this is a prison planet.

[edit on 013131p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Probably, because we are at the bottom of their
food chain. Maybe their adults trained them not
to play with their food!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If they have, I really doubt they'd come down and attempt to greet us due to the history of our species on this planet.

They are not afraid of us, if you take the Biblical prophets and their contact with angelic being as possibly factual, they have complete control over our emotions,

Fear not, as in my encounter, there was no fear, and that is not like me at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
They don't come down to visit because "They" don't exist. Look at the thread asking for one single piece of evidence. With almost 1500 post now and still not a single piece of evidence to prove that they are here. All of you "believers" claim that they are real and you claim imaginary things like they are invisible, they speak with ESP and the Greys are highly developed, big brained, molecular unthinking cloned genetic servants. You can't even agree on what the best known species is. It's all a joke, a religion created to sell books to the gullible.

so . . . you think that all the flying saucers are??? "ours"?

[edit on 8/4/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If we are castaways, why haven't they rescued us?
If this is a prison planet why don't any of us get pardons?

What if all the governments of the world agreed to disclosure?
What if it proved that the entire idea of UFO's and aliens is false?
What if a month later all the UFO zealots were accusing the governments of not giving us all the information?

What if Superman got in a fight with the Hulk?
What if the entirety of all the known universe were actually contained in a molecule inside a booger in an aliens nose?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I often wonder about how inhospitable this planet is, and how we struggle for survival, it is not a human friendly place, think about it.

We do not belong here.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

No, I think that all of Ufology is a religion. UFO stands for unidentified flying object not Alien spacecraft.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

If we are castaways, why haven't they rescued us?
If this is a prison planet why don't any of us get pardons?

They don't want to rescue us, but if you read the ancient text there will be a time .

Maybe we were cast out like the Bible says, maybe we were cast out of heaven, we are the ancestors of those cast out.

There is a NA legend that we came from another star system.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

If they have, I really doubt they'd come down and attempt to greet us due to the history of our species on this planet.

They are not afraid of us, if you take the Biblical prophets and their contact with angelic being as possibly factual, they have complete control over our emotions,

Fear not, as in my encounter, there was no fear, and that is not like me at all.

Ok
but you're aware the Bible is actually just a metaphorical document with stories in it to set a couple of rules and conditions for a religious institution, right?

So taking the Bible literally is immature and silly. It's not historical, it's fictional. But it's obviously something you believe in...so much respect and power to you

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

UFO stands for unidentified flying object not Alien spacecraft.

I agree

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I don't just take into consideration Biblical accounts, but other ancient texts as well,

I am not trying to convince anyone, but,

What I experienced is true.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Now if an alien or beings, or beings from another dimension, or an alternative realm in space or time can travel to our realm, I think they would be able to communicate with us.

I like to imagine what ifs.

What if they have always been there?

What if we are an experiment?

What if we are stranded?

What if we are them?

Maybe we are cast always, or this is a prison planet.

Then I doubt they are going to say hello. We are far from ready to accept their existance. A single UFO land in front of White House or CNN's HQ going to make everyone panic including police and military.

The alien surely are clever enough not to let that happen...

If they do, they must be either desperate or plain irrational being.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I would guess their understand of reality is far different from ours.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
IF they are always here and we are their experiment, they must have known several things about human. Panic.

The following are base on assumption that the reports are true:

1. One or more of their crafts have been shot by human.

2. One or more of their kind have been recovered and perished without traces ( regarding Rosewell or any similar incidents )

3. One of more human experiment report being abused which may not be the case for the alien.

This something a rational and intelligent being should consider deeply about reality. Human's reality. But then again, like i said, maybe the alien are irrational being.

EDIT : Nevertheless they might come down and say hello to us IF

1. We can prove their existance without doubt and it's general accepted by human just like any ordinary science subject.

2. We can explain and experiment space travel ourselves which is currently beyond our reach such as FTL, space warp, etc...

[edit on 4-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

[edit on 4-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The bacteria on your tongue wants the answer to the same question. Why don't human beings ever try to communicate with us?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Nevertheless I do believe they will come down and say hello to us IF

Maybe you're right? It's hard to raise one person's idea about UFOs above another given the whole mystery of the phenomena. On the other hand, based on what we think we know, it's difficult to imagine them saying 'hello' being conditional on anything we do.

There's a very interesting interview with Jacques Vallee over on Binnall of America you might enjoy...Vallee.

They come and go, like a needle and thread passed through the fabric of our reality.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join