It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Thinker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I am new to conspiracy theories at 19 years of age, but I hope to learn from you all and contribute as well.

I hear one must accumulate twenty posts before being able to create threads. This should be no problem.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hi, Welcome! Ahh. New to conspiracy theories eh? Well, there is tons of info here, some bs to weed through, but mostly good stuff though. Keep an open mind and deny ignorance. You will get your 20 in no time.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hey whats up i'm 16 so nice to meet another young person. I'll flag this thread to get you started. I look forward to seeing you around!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Joe, just drop this link and go away.
I say this because You say that you are " new to conspiracy theories"

This site is for those that are riding on an elevator everyday and at the same floor they smell a raspy fart. They intuit that something is wrong on that floor. They soon find out that a body was buried in the shaft at the level at that floor and was decomposing.

No it wasn't Jimmy Hoffa!

Who and why was it then and what was the motive.

These are for conspiracy theorists. You will get a better night's sleep digging into lost artifacts of egypt.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Welcome.

You will learn a lot off this site, it's not just conspiracy, there are great tips on survival also, and the first and best place for breaking news stories.

You will find all sorts of people here also, sometimes it feels like one big dysfunctional family

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Why do you call yourself a Thinker?

It's like, you think?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thank you for your warm welcomes.

@buddhasystem
I call myself a thinker not because I can think. Anyone with a brain who is not comatose can think, whats so special about that? I call myself a thinker because this world is in need of people who can think critically, see through B.S., and find creative solutions to problems. My hope is that I can live up to that expectation.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
hello and welcome to the forum

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure:
Looking foward to sharing uplifting educational insights with you! Welcome with love!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by joe716
I call myself a thinker because this world is in need of people who can think critically

And now, the world can rejoice! Halleluiah!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by joe716

Hi Joe, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I really do not want to corrupt anyone's mind especially a young teenager. Some of these things on her can be really far-fetched. Meaning that have not truth whatsoever. However, somethings may have merit but are not totally true. As an older male, I would suggest that you take most things here with a grain of salt and develop your own rationale.

top topics

join