It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel blames U.S., France for arming Lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
"Countries are providing the Lebanese army with advanced weaponry for it to fight Hezbollah, and instead the Lebanese army is using the weapons to fire on IDF soldiers," a senior official in Jerusalem said on Tuesday
Israel is upset that Lebanon was not condemned for trying to protect it's soverign territory.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Israel is always blaming someone for something - what a shame they can't see their own disgusting behaviour through the eyes of truth.

Who cares who arms whom - war is absolutely immoral and whoever provides the arms is worse.

Say no to warfare.

The irony is that whoever 'wins' actually loses - but warmongers are too thick to perceive this truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
According to your source:

The United States has given Lebanon approximately $400 million over the past year to purchase arms, despite Israel's objections.

Well the United States has given Israel 3 Billion over the past year, so someone oughta tell Israel to quit yer bitchin...

U.S. Military Aid and the Israel/Palestine Conflict

How about this - we stop military aid to both countries, they can go back to slinging stones at each other.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Blackmarketeer]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is off topic but why is it that countries like the U.S. fund countries like Lebanon and constantly give them military aid? Is it because of poor infrastructure in their society resulting in higher crime rates or something like that? Or is it to simply bolster relationships?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by born2BWild]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Israel's "Blame Thrower" is at it again.

Why would the U.S. do that......U.S. is already fighting 2 wars for them over there.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Here is a message to the US - stop fighting wars, and start mending your people.

It is also a message to other warfaring nations.

If people are broken, that is it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hello , this is what the U.S does .

They gave The North Koreans Nuke plants for God sake , which the North then in turn make nukes .

I have to wonder , who doesn't the U.S arm ?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

The US arms everyone, then turns around and fights them.

Little boys with their computer wargames...

The US is doomed if it doesn't stop arming and fighting.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is in my opinion just typical of the arrogance of these people. They look down upon everyone else and take zero responsibility for their actions or inaction.

Israel = Blame the other guy.

Never them is it. I really haven't ever met more of a self righteous, arrogant and selfish slice of humanity. The ones I've met really truly don't give a crap about anyone else at all. They're so self centered sometimes beyond belief. I've met and worked with a lot of Israeli's.
There is this ingrained assumption that they are right about everything and the possibility of them being mistaken simply doesn't exist in their own putrid little world.

Sorry for the little iRant but thats my opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Actually the US began giving Lebanon weapons last year to allow them to be able to confront Hezbollah if necessary.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

It is not the arrogance of the people but rather the arrogance of the government. Most Israelis are oblivious to what their government is doing in their name.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
According to posters on the gound the lebanese army needs Hezbola because they (Lebanon) are operating WW2 era weapons....
in the face of Israel's expensive US funded arsenal

so if they get that stuff friom the US its throw away antiques...
Might as well bargain table them out I guess instead of paying to scrap them.
Wouldn't want to sell them something that could stand up to modern Israel's arms... Israel would complain...maybe reduce the political donations.

Say if the US wasn't arming Israel no one else in that local would need foreign weapons money either.
If the US didn't send Israel all that Money, they wouldn't need the arms biz to make jobs, they could creeat jobs in the constructive industry...

win win all around....just turn off the Tap.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
That bunch of Israelis are criminals.

I realy hope that the brainwashed cocky Israelis wake up and see the truth.
The real Jews are palestinian !!!!!!

Just a dream(i know)
lets kill a few more palestinians or lebanees people to so we can feel better and superior to the rest of the world.

Know what ?
Lets Bom Iran

A bunch of ignorant #s ,you brainwashed Israelis are !!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
aaaaw poor Israel - the people they are shooting at are shooting back.

Must be a new experience for their cowardly soldiers to confront armed response.

new topics

top topics

join