It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secres The Omega Project , first print

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Many of you know the book , Old World Secrets by Brandon Levon and , yes some of you out there even own a copy of this book , as it has been talked about many times here on ATS . Heck , Brandon was even a member here on ATS. , until " something " , ? Happened to him , ?

I was one of the ones that bought Mr. Levon book early on . Infact I was one of the lucky ones whom bought one of the original 100 copies of his book . As a result , those that bought one of the first 100 books received a signed and numbered cirtificet from Brandon included inside the book , nice touch

Well , today I was thinking about the book ,, Old World Secrets , so I decided to do some searching to see how the book was doing . I discovered the book is actuly in it's 3rd print , I was a bit impressed considering how the book frost appeared on the scene .

Upon learning that the book is in a 3rd printing i got to wondering what happened to those first 100 printed books ?

Well imagine my surprised to see that someone is selling one of the original books for , get this , 2500 dollars ???

Is the guy selling this book simply dreaming , or is this book that sought after ?

Anyway it was a great book and to any interested in learning about the book just do a search here on A T S , you will find some good stuff .

I would like to hear from some of you here at ATS that , like me , bought one of those first printed books , as I know many of you out that have a first print .

Would also like to hear your thoughts on this 2500 price tage of the original , as so many of you here know of this book , one way or the other .

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sorry , here's the link to the 2500 priced original just to show that it's really going for that much . For the record I am not the seller and I just can't imagine the book , original or not , ever selling for that much

www.amazon.com...=tmm_pap_title_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1280896020&sr=8-1

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You can buy it here for $30.00
www.oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Thats the 3rd print , not one of the original 100 printed .

I have also seen it mention that the new print , the one you posted a link to is actually a bit different then the original run , personally not sure of that but have seen it mentioned .

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
are they crazy, who would buy it for so much

..anyways i want to read the book, any insight on whats in it/the first print looks like a joke sort of, but then again it is the first..

new topics

top topics

join