It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tells us something about yourself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Let's have a kiss and tell thread. Something where you reflect of the past with jokes and laughs. Did you have a weird experience of some kind.

For starters I used to be a a Broadway theater fan. One day after purchasing a book about acting and singing I put it to action. I just didn't care who was watching me and that I couldn't sing. After putting on my Phantom of the Opera mask I was in full view of hilarity. Sad day for my image.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hmm, something about myself?

I am trying to think of something that I have not shared before....

Well, for those who do not know. I was on a local childrens TV show as a kid. It only aired in about 3-4 cities, but none the less it was a really fun thing. It was a show called Rosie O' Hen and it was more or less just like Barney, only instead of a big purple dinosaur we had a big blue hen....

I was also in a couple commercials for the same local TV station. The TV station is not around anymore. It got bought out by a slightly bigger company, which is now owned by... AT&T I believe.

But for the sake of sharing something that I have not shared before....

I have the best dog in the world..... He is a one eyed, over sized, epileptic Chihuahua. His name is Binky and he rocks.... Okay, not so much about me... But still

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac3b3b774ac5.jpg[/atsimg]

Now for something more about me... I am an avid scary movie fan and addict... If it is a scary movie I have to see it... One movie scared the crap out of me when I saw it though... Scary movies NEVER scare me... But this one... for some reason touched on a primal fear I have apparently.

It is the movie adaptation of the Whitley Strieber book Communion. It scared me so badly that I actually had to sleep with the lights on for almost a week... and I was a grown man when I saw it...

Of course I have seen it several times since then and it does not scare me anymore.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I love Tater Tots.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I like hot sauce in my ice cream and I eat at least three hot dogs a day. I have three chihuahuas who eat at least one hot dog a day each, they eat more than me at times.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Blinky? Or Binky?

ok, bad taste. Sorry!

link   
I am an earl grey addict. It is all I drink all day and night. Decaf after 6. I think it is a comfort thing.

link   
I am an earl grey addict. It is all I drink all day and night. Decaf after 6. I think it is a comfort thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Mountain Dew is my coffee.

I have a friend that couldn't start her car, I went to help her and tried and tried with the key she gave me. Turns out, you can't start a Chevy Cobalt with a Chevy Tahoe key!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Blinky? Or Binky?

ok, bad taste. Sorry!

Haha, not bad taste at all... It just so happens to be one of his many nicknames.

He also answers to "Devil Dog" "Cyclops" "butthead" and "chihuahua"

Coolest dog ever...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

OMG I love scary movies! It takes a lot to scare me but Communion scared the crap out of me in broad day light. I watched it on youtube one rainy afternoon and it scared me half to death. I had my light on in my room that night. My door was open and so were the blinds lol Another movie that scared the crap out of me was Signs. I know a lot of people criticize that movie but there are a few scenes where I dropped my popcorn cause I jumped so high lol

Where I live I have brighthouse cable and we use to have fearnet ondemand. My roommate and I loved it because it always had horror movies on. Some were really old and great and some were just really cheesey but good. Well last year they got rid of that channel and now you have to pay to view horror movies. Brighthouse never had an ondemand channel for scary movies before, only after they got rid of fearnet.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

What did you think of the Horrorfest movies? Some I really liked and others were really bad.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm the Banker in deal or no deal.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
X-Files is one of my favorite tv shows.Braveheart and Gladiator are two of my favorite movies of all time. Credence Clearwater Revival is my favorite music band and i love mexican food.I hope that will suffice.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Really? Can you get me on the show? I'll share the winnings with you.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I love Tater Tots.

yes we know

about me , i have a yellowstone supervolcano erupting addiction . and i love quakes the bigger and more damaging the quake the happier that i am.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I use to be a nude artist model - haven't told that one before.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I've been shot once, stabbed twice and cut more times than I can count. I've broken every finger at least once , I've had both knee caps broken and I had the orbital bone around my right eye shattered. I've had several teeth broken and I have broken bones in my feet several times. Despite all that, I have never had a major bone broken like a femur, tubular or fibular unless you count a few broken ribs. I have never had a cast and have only had stitches twice.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm what Willis was talkin bout!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I am a virtual aviator.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
- I once gave Angelina Jolie a foot rub hoping that it would lead to something else... It did not an after a a short correspondence based romance I now have a restraining order against me.

- Whenever I go out in public I do so secretly knowing that I am actually completely naked underneath all my clothes.

- I was once president of a north African nation for a short time before a Coup d'éta threw me from power, I cannot go into specific details because I have a number of very overdue library books and the penalty is usually to remove toes with a blunt hack saw.

- Will Smith was actually based on me.

- I once had a luxury yacht but I lost it when I parked it up with all the other white yachts... If any one sees it it's well white and there is a prostitute handcuffed to the bed, well there will be the skeleton of a 72 year old female on the bed by now.

- I'm widely regarded as the definition of male beauty, of course I am offered huge sums of money to model men's ware and other products but I have to decline as I feel this would be unfair to the other models and society as a whole, people only have to gaze upon my features to fall into a deep despair as they realise they will never reach perfection.

- I had a certain part of my body reduced in size so that I could walk properly and without drawing attention to my crotch area - also it helped in relationships for practical reasons.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join