It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August Forecast: Cloudy With a Chance of Mayhem By Keith Johnson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The title of this thread is borrowed from the title of an excellent article I just read. It was posted on another very popular alternative news website. It timely, oh, so verrry timely and it offers some very excellent analysis regarding false flags and the timing of major offensives and wars.

Of course the perpetual pants-peeing subject of much discussion amongst enquiring minds has been IF, or really WHEN, those wishing to start WWIII (or IV, depending on how you count em) are finally going to have their way. Not everyone agrees that this will spin itself into a global nuclear conflagration but that is a real possibility given the players, who they are allied with, and the nature of RealPolitik

The article points up some possible intrigues and why the timing of a false flag could likely be in the mix as well

Folks on the site have mentioned the 'coincidence' of Aug 10, 2010 as offering traditionally attractive lunar darkness. This has benefit to an airforce in terms of concealment for a bombing raid.

Also of interest in this article is the historical fact that as far as Global Geopolitics is concerned, there ARE NO ACCIDENTS OR COINCIDENCES.

Happy reading!

August forcast: cloudy with a chance of Mayhem

dit on 3-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Interesting article but there isn't much wag the dog on Fox et al at the moment O theres the odd story about evil Iranians but not fever pitched I believe we'll see the media step up its demonisation efforts before any attack.

For other readers of this thread the link takes you to the responses to the blog scroll to the top of the page for the story.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing that up Anglodemo... the link is corrected now.

I'm thinking that the war 'run-up' has been going on now long enough that if things are in place for that kind of deal and they actually do it, we'll hear about it the next morning. 'The President and the Joint Chiefs initiated a strike.... yadayada.... in response to... yackety-yack, don't talk back.... in order to better preserve the remains of the NOW DECEASED free world!

oi veh, eh?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
At first I put this article down to typical year in year out speculation.

I've actually changed my mind of that. Especially after reading this incredibly reliable report from the VIPS to the POTUS regarding the high likelihood of an Israeli attack on Iran as early as this month.

You can read it here www.consortiumnews.com...

It makes seriously viable points such as Iran's main Nuke facility going online in September, a round of talks between US leaders and Iran leaders to determine an agreement on Iran's LEU shipped abroad, which would seriously dampen the "scare tactic" of an Iranian nuclear bomb.

There are more valid points made in the article, it is a highly recommended read. August, early September could really very well be, all propaganda washed away, the perfect timeframe for the Israelis to strike

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The article mentions the potential loss of airspace clearance through Iraq as troops are returned to the US, but didn't I read on another ATS thread that Saudi Arabia has granted Israel airspace privileges? That makes sense, since the Saudis are Arabs and the Iranians are Persians, a distinction that most Americans do not understand and would not consider important no matter how patiently it was explained to them. The next few weeks will indeed be a tense time.

top topics

join