It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Just another site by an author to sell books. Children in China. Children in "Secret Monasteries in Bulgaria". Same tactic used by Tabloids; always people who are inaccessible and in remote locations.

This, like anything else can be tested and yet there are no links or data anywhere in this about tests. Only vague references that can't be confirmed.

Terms like Indigo Children, Chinas super-psychics, Blue-Ray Children, Crystal Children, Children of the New Earth, Mystic Children and most recently Rainbow Children. These terms are carefully crafted by confidence men to take advantage of the children's parents. Make the children of gullible parents sound special and then go for their pocketbook. Simple and impossible to get caught at or prosecuted.

Books full of fabrications about children in remote locations and again impossible to get caught doing it.

I'm actually open minded about the possibility of Psychics, but not this.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

We already have these abilities now. Its not in some futuristic scenario. Science and Western thinking have severed our connection to our full potential and most people don't want to take the time to hone these things in themselves.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That China is amazing. It's designed to support businesses AND to foster the growth of the Indigos?
That's remarkable. I however find myself contemplating the Chinese policy regarding female babies. I mean I think they pretty much destroy most of them before they are born don't they?
Don't the people in charge of this project know what that does to the astral field of their people and how damaging it will be upon the psyches of these sensitives?

One policy cancels out the other policy in this case.
Why help to create psychics when they abort so many forms of Isis?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

If you don't have proof, you've never had a psychic/paranormal experience.

Or, maybe you did, but you didn't believe it could happen. The experience went for naught.

Happens all the time. Much the loss of many people.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmosKid
No surprise there, statistically speaking, if anything is going to happen to anyone it would be in China since the have more folks on this rock then anyone else.

This is in China because there is no way for you to go check it out. It is that simple. Same tactic used by the Weekly World News, except when asked they admit their stories are fiction, this author never will.

"Indigo Children, Chinas super-psychics, Blue-Ray Children, Crystal Children, Children of the New Earth, Mystic Children and most recently Rainbow Children" are all just terms to trick parents of sensitive children into thinking their child is special for obvious reasons.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Thanks for your opinion.

But Im not convinced.

I'm not here to change minds. But frankly I saw nothing outstanding about his performance or his story. It seemed about on par with Uri Geller's schtick.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call

Or, maybe you did, but you didn't believe it could happen. The experience went for naught.

If it happens "all the time", why have none ever been recorded, verified, or even studied?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call

A subjective experience is not objective evidence.

Show me any objective, reproducible evidence supporting any kind of psychic or paranormal claims.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Here's a person that lives in Bloomington, Indiana.

He's easily accessible and claims that everyone in the world can do this stuff...

Pyrokinesis: Watch carefully.
www.youtube.com...

Pyrokinesis and sound: Watch carefully, and turn up your volume.
www.youtube.com...

Weather control: Watch VERY carefully.
www.youtube.com...
So, this isn't some remote location that cannot be found. It is right here in the states, and this person claims that he is ONLY doing what everyone can be doing. This guy is part American Indian, and has been doing this for years. There will be more available soon. And, if you look on that page (psychox642), you will find MULTIPLE examples of pyrokinesis, telekinesis, and weather control. ITS REAL.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
We are all capable of extra-sensory and extra human functions -

How can humans perform "extra human" functions? Anything a human could perform would be a human function. And what is an "extra sensory" function? And who cares whether it was written about for years? We have written about super-heros for years also but it's not proof that they exist.

Good point - "extra human" sounds like an oxymoron but it has to do with semantics and what we currently believe "human" means.

The typical idea of what a human is has to do with old ideals like Decartes' "I think therefore I am." We think of ourselves as beings who are individual and thinking on our own.

About the extra human thing - I study and perform extra-sensory experimentation. I have a Master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology and research in this area is something I focus on. Here's an example of a study that was performed during a research class.

EXPERIMENT:
I sat in one room and another person sat in another room, both connected to EEG and GSR (Galvanic Skin Response) devices. I was shown an object (a brass chime with bowl-shaped top) which the other person could not see, as she was in another room the whole time. I connected with her mentally, which caused a very high peek in both the EEG Theta waves and a change in GSR, measured at the same second on both of our graphs. I projected an image to her of the chime (after 1 minute plus a random number of seconds between 1-2 minutes, on cue). We waited one more minute then someone went to get her. We hid the object.

When she came back into the main experiment room the instructor asked if she got any image. She said she saw an old brass bowl with some sort of writing on it. The top of the chime was indeed an old brass bowl with Sanscrit writing on it! Pretty darn accurate.

The interesting part was that she felt a change in her body energy, also exhibited by the changes in the GSR and EEG, the moment I connected to her. This is extra-human in most peoples' definition of what humans do.

Is this published? No... for several reasons: the establishment is not ready to accept things like our study, only 7 people witnessed it, it was only done between 4 people over all during one 10-week quarter of work. It is not reproduceable on an ongoing basis with just anyone - you need two psychics. Did this happen? Yes.

I can prove psychic ability but it will take more than this. It will take video tapes of the devices, a protocol for naming psychic ability and how it will be accepted and perceived in our society. So the reason I shared this is that we can expect this sort of thing to keep going, to be shared, to be denied, and ultimately accepted by all as common sense.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Most of China is inaccessible to outsiders. Half of China's population still lives on less than $2 a day. All you do is say the child is in a village in an inaccessible area and you can't get caught.

I'm fairly sure this would get the author jailed in China also. China is determined to get rid of the hocus pocus. For instance practicing Chinese folk medicine is now illegal there and has to be done underground. Since they adopted Western Medicine their life expectancy has gone up to nearly the same as ours in the US. They take that seriously. Before it was under 50.

Psychic powers can be tested for and measured. No test, no named subjects, no access to them and it simply did not happen. It's pure fiction being presented as fact or bad people trying to get donations by convincing parents their children are special somehow.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well, I feel the need to do this twice. Here is evidence right here...Unless of course, you choose ignorantly not to believe after you view said EVIDENCE. There are plenty of examples on that channel. Also, I will be uploading and transferring a ton of new evidence today.

Pyrokinesis: Watch carefully.
www.youtube.com...

Pyrokinesis and sound: Watch carefully, and turn up your volume.
www.youtube.com... control:

Watch VERY carefully and notice the RESULTS.
www.youtube.com...
Namaste and Love

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Has he ever demonstrated under controlled conditions with qualified people testing? The video's are not convincing to be honest and the last link goes to nothing.

I'm open to this stuff but at the same time, I know if it is real it can be demonstrated under controlled conditions and test can be done.

I doubt I'll ever buy the ruse about the children since it is such a classic con.

link   

Thanks for posting.

Your third link didnt work, here is a fixed version:

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

link   

and yet, this man has never tried to have his powers documented in any scientific manner, tried to claim the million dollar Randi prize, or attempted to help humanity with his powers.

How does this NOT reek of "hoax" to you?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Did you read the first sentence of the article? If you want to read the source, go find the book which is referenced in the article as the source of the information.

Do a google search, there's lots of info.

Oh, and peel me a grape while you're at it!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Is this published? No... for several reasons: the establishment is not ready to accept things like our study

This sends up warning flags in every way. Such a study would guarantee eternal fame of the one who published it and nobody in their right mind would refuse publishing such results because "the establishment isn't ready to accept it". Whenever I see this kind of objection to publishing scientific findings it's because the researcher isn't ready to accept the establishment and face the challenges of the scientific process. I'm not saying whatever you did didn't happen but that one sentence I quoted calls everything about these experiments and studies into question.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
Well, I feel the need to do this twice. Here is evidence right here...Unless of course, you choose ignorantly not to believe after you view said EVIDENCE.

You may wish to include the links. I'm not interested in searching youtube for whatever you're referring to. Also, can you point me to scientific papers on these subjects instead of youtube (calling a video "evidence" is problematic in many ways)?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I am under no obligation to show proof to those who are of no talent or ability.

I am not your Merlin. You might want to google 'Merlins For Hire' to see if you can pay a ransom for the opening of a doorway.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Jezus

Yea, no. Proof is pretty simple. And no one has given proof that psychics exist yet.

When they do, then we will know.

You may not have enough proof to consider it possible or probable but this is your own state of mind.

Proof is not objective.

Any proof can be ignored or dismissed.

A picture or video can be rationalized as fake.

Even a first hand experience can be dismissed after the fact as an hallucination.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join