It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
I want to see video and pictures of such events. Surely such events out of the bounds of physics would be important enough to film.

But you have already made up your mind, so the evidence won't matter.

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
But they do not exist, and yes it sucks, and the world is really quite 'boring'.

You can rationalize anything away as fake if you don't want to believe it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

A six-year-old girl came on stage and with a silent wave of her hand; the thousand rosebuds would slowly open to fully blossom into beautiful roses before the eyes

My ex wife can wilt roses by merely being in the same room

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
"The Universe is not only stranger than you imagine, it is STRANGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE".

Looks like PROOF, that HUMANS, have plenty of unused, if not unlimited, potential.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
No surprise there, statistically speaking, if anything is going to happen to anyone it would be in China since the have more folks on this rock then anyone else.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Is there any proof other than the claims of a dodgy website? If these children were really that good there should be plenty of proof by now.
Personally, I think your thread title is correct - UNBELIEVABLE!

Well said. I wouldn't surprise me to know that China (or any other government for that matter) has dumped "millions of dollars" into that type of research. The US (CIA if I recall correctly) certainly did.

However, these claims seem exaggerated and/or wishful thinking - as mentioned, with no credible journalistic trail.

Keep also in mind that China (and many other countries, probably including US) deliberately "leak" weird stuff like this for their own reasons/purposes - for a mixture of reasons (propaganda, to gage public reaction, to gage other government's reactions, to cover-up other programs, etc.).

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghrwilson

Funny- I was seeing, cabinets, with dishes and glasses. Mmmm.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Anything that cannot be proved or disproved, i.e. falsified, is in no way fact.

What about axioms? Are they fiction?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Yea, no. Proof is pretty simple. And no one has given proof that psychics exist yet.

When they do, then we will know.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We are all capable of extra-sensory and extra human functions - these things have been around forever and documented for over 3,000 years. Typical things in our societies reflect these abilities such as Reiki, Acupuncture, even meditation.

We think we are simply individuals, totally separate from everything else, but this is not true based on quantum mechanics, Advaita Vedanta (enlightenment philosophy), and various other ideals.

When a person recognizes they are part of a whole of energy flow and interconnection many, many things become commonly performed deeds. Compassion prevails, selfishness dies away, the mind becomes open to so much more! Once you're acheived this level of awareness the other things just require a little practice.

My source on this is me... about 20 years ago I thought I was going to be a Tibetan Buddhist monk because I shared abilities and a mindset as I described above. I changed my mind and decided to live a more typical human life but the meditation and awareness always remains. One of the first rules they put on the initiate monks is "don't do miracles."

These abilities are the future of life on this planet; grant money for studying things like this is even reaching America (I've been involved in some of it).

homo habilis ==> homo erectus ==> homo conscientious
then ==> now ==> near future

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So, none of these children saw either of the two earthquakes (April 2010 and May 2008) that have recently struck China?

None of them? They are "psychic", but couldn't predict a major disaster that would leave over 10,000 people dead (in the case of the 2008 earthquake) and devastate Sichuan province?

Really?

[edit on 8/4/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The occurance of the existence, no matter of fact for what
is the theme. Studying English, my first work was to review
the writing of one American farmer’s child. It was very close
to the reality and me and I did everything for its start between
the writers.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Anything that cannot be proved or disproved, i.e. falsified, is in no way fact.

What about axioms? Are they fiction?

"Fiction" or did you mean "not fact"? Are we talking mathematics or epistemology? In any case it's simply an assumption accepted as true in order to discuss or establish further points.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

James Randi, via the James Randi Educational Foundation, has offered a $1 million prize for the past 46 years to anyone who can demonstrate psychic or supernatural ability. All you have to do is submit to a controlled, double-blind study.

To date, no one has been able to make it past the preliminary stage, as their guesses, readings, and so on have never surpassed how a typical person would perform by pure chance statistics.

And, oddly enough, the people who are making money off of being "psychic" (Sylvia Browne being the most notable of the scam artists) refuse to submit to any sort of prediction testing. I wonder why?

[edit on 8/4/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Every single person in the world has these abilities. Its up to you whether you choose to find out what you are capable of, as opposed to deify those who have been honing their talents for awhile.

You'd be surprised what every woman, man, and child can do if one chooses to actually wake up and discover their full capabilities.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
We are all capable of extra-sensory and extra human functions -

How can humans perform "extra human" functions? Anything a human could perform would be a human function. And what is an "extra sensory" function? And who cares whether it was written about for years? We have written about super-heros for years also but it's not proof that they exist.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Oh, good, so I assume you're one of those who has "woken up", yeah?

Can you tell me the exact number of Republicans versus Democrats that will be in the House and Senate after this November's election?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Actually that is a interesting question which I have been unable to find the answer to. For example, the guy using chi in the video. Why was he coming in the day after, refusing to show any more of his capabilities when he proved that he could do these things the day before?

Almost seems like these abilities comes with the responsibility of not showing the world. The guy also claimed that spirits came to him in his dreams, saying he should stop doing that.

I think there is much more to this than people trying to scam the world personally.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Why was he coming in the day after, refusing to show any more of his capabilities when he proved that he could do these things the day before?

Because eventually he'd get busted doing his magic tricks.

Almost seems like these abilities comes with the responsibility of not showing the world. The guy also claimed that spirits came to him in his dreams, saying he should stop doing that.

He made a lot of claims that couldn't be backed up. In the end, all he did was a handful of tricks that any good magician could do and had the accompanying "spirits" story that goes along with many magicians' acts.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Agreed. All of mankind has these abilities. Its too bad that entertainment, media, and greed have separated mankind from the heights that they can reach.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Thanks for your opinion.

But Im not convinced.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join