It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I agree with you...people should be a little more open-minded. But you said it yourself, to each their own. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki Lyesmyth

Beautifully put.

I wish I could be taught how to use my hidden telepathic talent. I would be able to get so much accomplished.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

The past 25 years?

The US and former USSR military's have studied this since the mid 1940's that's like what?, over 60 years? Psychic studying is nothing new and so far no real proof exists. There have been claims and stories of such abilities. I personally believe it's possible and would love for humans to evolve to such a state. However I'm more inclined to believe it's as many here have already stated "Propaganda"

Let's see here, China has become a global power and now all of sudden they have a rash of recent "UFO sightings and Psychic children" We have heard all of this before in the West.....[Roswell and Indigo children]

Hey China welcome to the modern world.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I paid attention to a few comments about parlor tricks, why isn't it being used etc. None of this and other negative comments make less of what is happening or can happen other than to make others turn the page and let the idea end "NOW". Good trick, from either a legitimate skeptic which is ok for that comes from deep within or from someone with another purpose which is not ok. None of this is really important from our definition of what we are, our conscious level, for we are not there and it really does not impact us. Having an ability while isolated is only a symptom of a more united consciousness.

I like the analogy of children. If we let loose of our programing and formed consciousness, we can then admit a little magic into our minds. When this happens, then other things can happen as well and that does not mean we lessen our skepticism, only we look for other truths. Prior to change, I kept having for over a year, the term, "believe in some magic" circulate in my mind, which I repeated to those around me, now it is coming back again for some reason. Being a science guy as well as a teacher of fine arts, I had a bicameral mind already, so I could make the transition easier.

Doors may be opening and are. It is your right to sit in the darkened room and watch shadows or to perhaps look out that door way, or even better to go through and find out what is happening. However, it may take work and pain. I went through a few months of severe headaches and other symptoms getting here. And I still think I am only part way through the opening.LOL. In conclusion, do I believe what is said is possible, yes, I see the results close up.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I also remember these children being mentioned by some of the Army's Remote Viewers. I think they studied them to try and understand the whole psi field better. They also mention seeing China's remote viewers out in the ethers. The RV story claimed that the children before turning the age past puberty had this natural ability.

I believe the Chinese girl said they were noticed as children and were grouped with other children like them to grow into their abilities more.
I remember something about how the conscious mind will block these abilities as one grows older and becomes more conditioned. If you allow this ability to grow without doubting or conditioning then the ability flourishes.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm sure the chinese govornment would love us to believe this, unfortunately it's total BS.
FAIL.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wow, I'm am so glad I read this OP. Never heard of the abilities these children have, doing things in front of thousands of people? You know that makes me really have hope for this new generation!

And I finally can somewhat give myself a group I belong to (I still won't like to admit it, but it is what summarizes me the best)

Child Of The Blue Ray

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Here here! Agreed 100%. I think most people are to busy with their gadgets and time wasting to be interested in learning how powerful they are. And then learning how to do instant healing, telekinesis...in general "using the force".

I don't doubt the kids in China have these abilities. We'll all have them eventually, but kids are closer to their source of origin, and less tainted by this world than the grown ups are, so their abilities will show up first.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If you wonder why so many Liberal Marxists come here to debunk and deny the 'psychic arts,' the answer is simple: that's what they do with their time.

Whenever or wherever there is an enlightment, the Liberal Marxist will protests that it's all false. They don't want you to escape their enslavement. Any form of education is taboo to Liberal Marxist.

In a Darwinian way, the 'psychic arts' of Tibet have spread throughout the world because of Mao's original attempt to enslave and shut down their schools of enlightenment. The Yin and Yang of the Tibetan movement is in response to the negative attacks. For each ounce of negativism there is an ounce of the positive.

True, enlightenment is a long way off for the Liberal Marxist. It was never taught that enlightenment would come easily.

Remember that for every Liberal Marxist who comes here to demean what is happening in the world's center of psychic enlightenment, those Liberal Marxist are a reminder that the dark side will always attempt to lure you away from enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Possible, the Chinese government is not known for censoring or manufacturing news. Where's the Amazing Randy when you need him!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

So, if I say Remote Viewing has been verified, meaning "proven," you would agree that one area of psi phenomena had been verified, or would you find some verbal way to squirm out of that admission?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call
Remember that for every Liberal Marxist who comes here to demean what is happening in the world's center of psychic enlightenment, those Liberal Marxist are a reminder that the dark side will always attempt to lure you away from enlightenment.

What about those who are neither liberal nor Marxist? And for me, "enlightenment" comes from the expansion of human knowledge through repeatable and reproducible evidence, not a credulous belief in unproven "psychics" with some conjuring tricks up their sleeves. How then do you account for the incredulous people around you who do not happen to be your political nemesis?

link   
Hi there fred. Boy I agree with you I think? I am confused by the political overtones however as I have been labeled open minded my whole life and that is considered liberal from what the many others keep telling me. Odd, I am psychic and leaning but completely separate myself from any politics and truly happy you remain open but you sure confused me as that would make you conservative and thus closed minded, but not in your case for some reason. Humans are such amazing creatures. No attack intended here, I am smiling and happy.

link   
To the OP. In you first link www.spiritofmaat.com... they talk about a 19 year old girl named Inge Bardor. I youtubed her and found a part 4-5 video demonstrating a few things. Im on video 3 right now and just wana say Im not dazzled. But just incase you havent see them before you can look into them your self. I for one am still a skept of the whole thing still. But I will keep digging till I find the truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
So, if I say Remote Viewing has been verified, meaning "proven," you would agree that one area of psi phenomena had been verified, or would you find some verbal way to squirm out of that admission?

No, not just because you say it. It needs to be repeatable and reproducible anywhere. I can reasonably assert that "remote viewing" does not meet these conditions in any way.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
In fact id like others to watch these videos of this `Indigo girl Inge Bardor` and tell me what you think. Is it me or is the blind fold a little high on the head? Just youtube her name you`ll find the vids. Im waiting to see if she moves anything with her mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Your source is www.psychicchildren.co.uk, not The Lancet. Your source stinks, obviously incredibly biased and willing to believe anything that is related to positive accounts of psychics.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
From last night's Coast to Coast........

Practicing Magick:

On Tuesday's show, author and practicing magician Donald Michael Kraig discussed the history of magick, why some people have been fearful of magicians and witches, and how simple ideas can help people manifest powerful changes. He differentiated magick from stage magic, as something that enables you to make a change in your life or environment rather than just entertain. A lot of people come to magick seeking power over others, but the more they get into it, they realize the most important thing is to gain power over oneself, as this is the path to achievement, he detailed.

Various aspects of magick that can be incorporated into a practice include Tarot, Kabbalah, astral travel, concentration, and meditation, he shared. There are different types of conjuring, Kraig noted-- an invocation is something that is done by a medium, for example, when they communicate internally with a spirit. Whereas, an evocation can be an external communication or vision, such as by scrying with a magick mirror, which is black rather than silver.

He gave tips on how to use the Law of Attraction (popularized in The Secret) but with a Kabbalah twist: Figure out exactly what you want, a car for instance. Then cut out or make a picture of the car, and put your own photo in the picture. Look at this picture for about five minutes a day, imagining yourself in the car. By first creating something on the astral plane, it can then manifest on the physical plane, he explained. Kraig also talked about the lives of famous practitioners of magick, such as Aleister Crowley, and shared exercises in how to teach yourself astral projection, as well as build up a protective aura around yourself

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Proof, evidence, videos, photos, interviews with people who saw it...

Anything, please, please, please, more than written word.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Psychic studying is nothing new and so far no real proof exists.

Many people would say that real proof has existed for many years.

However, it is easy to rationalize proof into something else if one doesn't wish to believe it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join