It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You should check out Paul Dongs book, Chinas Super Psychics.
www.spiritofmaat.com...

This stuff is very real.

and as someone else said,
I think it is simply demonstrating our natural abilities that we have been forced to "lose" over the centuries.

Many children have not been taught that this stuff is "not possible"..
therefore it is far easier for them to accomplish than it is for adults, who have been "taught" that nothing extraordinary exists in this world.

In the 'near future'... this will a given, known , just as everyone now knows the Earth is 'round'. (ok, most everyone)

Just as scientists 20 years ago would laugh at the idea of
"other dimensions" or "parallel universes" ~
just about all of them today, are studying it and most of the great ones, know is a very real thing.
But just a couple decades ago you were a "loony" to even mention such things.

Same thing here,
it is a truth of this reality ~ and Truth always emerges sooner or later,
and you cannot argue with Truth...
Well, you can... if you really want to... lol

"Seeing" Without Eyes

Research continued throughout the period in the field of training psychic abilities in children. In March, 1992, seven Hangzhou University researchers did a six-month experimental study of training schoolchildren to ''read with the ear'' (develop visual perception through body parts other than the eye). This project, led by Tian Weishun and Zhu Huizhong, involved 1222 students from elementary through high school, of which 623 were boys and 599 were girls. The training method involved introducing the concept of reading with the ear and instructing them to clear their heads and concentrate. They then checked the children's abilities in tests proctored by their schoolteachers. Their results were that 12.35 percent of children aged seven to thirteen had the power, but only one female aged 17 had the power among the students from ages 14 to 18. The best age for training the ability was found to be nine, at which age the success rate was around 20 percent.

We cite the Chinese source My Research on EHF by Prof. Tang Jianmin. He also mentions a similar experimental study by Xu Baoyi of China's Bangbu Medical Institute. This study worked with 1388 teenagers and found that 180 of them were able to see without their eyes. The largest number of successful subjects was found at age 12, while the fewest were over 16.

A report by Shao Laisheng and the well-known Zhu Yiyi (editor for China's Nature Magazine) described work in training young adults aged 18 to 20. They found it was still possible to train them, but they had greater success with less educated working people than with university students. They hypothesize that the university students are busier and less able to achieve the relaxation and concentration required for successful psychic training.

One group that has continued working on research in training psychic children is the ''Human Body Informatics'' group in the electrical engineering department of Shanghai's Fudan University. In experiments from 1986 to 1993, they trained 46 children (18 male, 28 female). They reported that almost all of the children developed both extrasensory perception and psychokinetic abilities. However, the subjects suffered from dizziness, head throbbing and fatigue when exercising these abilities.

X-Ray Vision Studies

A popular research target in the 1990s has been see-through vision. This has a good application as a tool for medical diagnosis. Xinjiang People's Liberation Army Hospital did 117 tests of children's abilities to perform such medical diagnoses. In 22 cases of examining for diseases in the head, the children were correct 17 times, partly correct four times and wrong one time. In 53 cases examining the liver, the results were: 43 correct, 5 partly correct, four wrong, and one couldn't see clearly. In 19 trials of viewing fetal position, they were correct 16 times and wrong 3 times. These results were reported in ''Preliminary Investigation of Modern Medical Verification of EHF'' by Yang Junpeng, assistant director of the hospital.

Professor Tang Jianmin published an interesting study of the factors contributing to see-through vision. He reviews the known results that the power is prevalent more in females than in males, more in youths than adults, more in rural areas than in cities, more among American children than Chinese children, and more among Chinese adults than American adults. He hypothesizes that the development of see-through vision is affected by the same factors that affect ordinary vision: relaxation, and spending less time on activities that focus the vision strongly like reading, watching television, driving, and doing stressful work. This theory could explain some of the differences observed. For example, children in China spend more time reading and studying than children in America, so this could affect both their vision and their see-through vision.

Chinese Government Shifts Stance

As the 1990s drew to a close, psychic research became a center of controversy, as many masters of chi gong meditation promoted their practices as a path to mysterious spiritual powers. The Chinese government took a negative view of some of these activities, especially those that rejected the use of conventional medicine. In 1999, the Chinese government banned one of these chi gong practices, Falun Gong, and issued an arrest warrant for its leader, Li Hongzhi, who has been living in New York. Many newspaper and magazine articles in China attacked their mysterious beliefs as superstition. However, psychic research in a scientific framework has continued to receive the support of the Chinese government. Paul Dong discusses this issue in our forthcoming book The Allure of Falun Gong (Welcome Rain Publishers). It is noteworthy that in the 1980s, many high-ranking Chinese government officials supported psychic research, but today most of these have been replaced by a new generation of leaders who have shown that either they aren't familiar with the research or they don't believe in it. Thus, the future of psychic research in China is uncertain, although the work continues today in many institutes in the country. www.spiritofmaat.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

OF COURSE...of course. I knew there would be an excuse. How did I somehow know that there would be NO VIDEO despite your outlandish claims of being able to replicate this "TRICK."

You're full of crap my man. Complete and total hogwash. And you will, at this point forward, be called out as such.

You're exactly what I thought you were from the beginning. All talk, no evidence, no backbone, and no spine.

This was far easier than I thought it was going to be.

Thank you for showing this thread what you are REALLY made of. I know too many people like you. You're the type that believes that because YOU are in the habit of lying, that everyone else does the same. Pathetic. Just because you would hoax something, doesn't mean that everyone else would. And now that you've been called out on your horse hockey, you simply have no place to go.

It doesn't take much to start a fire my friend. And you can give me all the crap in the world that you choose about fires being "illegal in a metro area,"...Its a cop out, and you know it.

Before you call B.S. on someone else, you might want to look in the mirror. Your posts smell of compost.

And, before I provide YOU with anything more, you've already been asked to provide me with your video. You see, I've already provided you a piece of evidence. You have yet to provide anything but a sad excuse for getting out of this situation. Sorry bud, but, I provide...then its your turn. You're not going to get me running around trying to give anything to someone who can't give back. You have 24 hours.

And now you're going to try to tell me that there's NO WIND where you come from? LOL. You have the lamest excuses for anyone I have ever met. There is wind in every part of the globe. What, do you live in a vortex void of nature? Do you live in the Bermuda triangle where things cease to work? B.S. Traditional Drummer. And, I doubt that you can even drum.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrMasterJoe

Indeed you are correct. I am dealing with one such skeptic now. He made the claim that he could replicate a video that I had put up to view, and now that I have called him out on it, he's finding any excuse that he can to get out of it.

Yes, these things are real, and yes...we all have these abilities.

Star from me.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

I had the same, I always had F16 over my house, circling maybe 10 times a day. Sometimes so close I could almost see the pilot. But I am not a telekinetic. I just live close to a military base.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

OF COURSE...of course. I knew there would be an excuse. How did I somehow know that there would be NO VIDEO despite your outlandish claims of being able to replicate this "TRICK."

You're full of crap my man. Complete and total hogwash. And you will, at this point forward, be called out as such.

You're exactly what I thought you were from the beginning. All talk, no evidence, no backbone, and no spine.

This was far easier than I thought it was going to be.

Thank you for showing this thread what you are REALLY made of. I know too many people like you. You're the type that believes that because YOU are in the habit of lying, that everyone else does the same. Pathetic. Just because you would hoax something, doesn't mean that everyone else would. And now that you've been called out on your horse hockey, you simply have no place to go.

It doesn't take much to start a fire my friend. And you can give me all the crap in the world that you choose about fires being "illegal in a metro area,"...Its a cop out, and you know it.

Before you call B.S. on someone else, you might want to look in the mirror. Your posts smell of compost.

So nothing refuting the content of my post, just a bunch of ad hominem because you're hanging your hat on insufficient evidence? I notice I asked you four times for any kind of scientific study or evidence on your subject. You have consciously ignored this request and instead resorted to ad hominem distraction.

And what's you're ultimate response to my observations that your youtube videos are a hokey conjuring trick? You want me to reproduce it in 24 hours time? I have a better idea. Why don't you provide some better evidence, like some scientific verification of this phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by mrMasterJoe

Indeed you are correct. I am dealing with one such skeptic now. He made the claim that he could replicate a video that I had put up to view, and now that I have called him out on it, he's finding any excuse that he can to get out of it.

Yes, these things are real, and yes...we all have these abilities.

Namaste and Love

The good thing is... time will work for us
We should not try to hammer this knowlegde into someone's mind if he/she is not ready to go there yet.
I have learned this lesson just recently. Let the time play out the cards.
In the end (like Ghandi said) "the truth will always be the truth" no matter if only one single person on the planet has found it

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by togetherwestand

These aren't phenomenal feats. And not everyone wants international recognition for what they can do. Do you know what happens to people like this?

Here: Let me show you...Here's his previous home
www.youtube.com...

Here's another at his second home at a different location:
www.youtube.com...

Now, he has over 50 HOURS of black choppers circling his home, which means that the government isn't so keen on people discovering their abilities. They do this stuff to threaten him. Think what you want, but, when someone has compiled this much video evidence of the military circling your home specifically, there's something going on.

You might choose wisely on what you think is a hoax, and what you can determine as reality.

A hoaxer cannot hoax military choppers circling his home in two different locations...Can he? Once he moved from his first home, he thought it would end. Now he's living in an apartment in the middle of town, and it still happens.

Hoax??? Highly unlikely. Especially when they are CIRCLING the home repeatedly.

this doesn't make sense to me, why would the government just have choppers flying around his location. if the government wanted to they can just extract him from his house.

also although you show proof, its still not enough to confirm

those choppers, how can you confirm they are military choppers,
also you said of phenomenal feats, disclaiming the pyrokinetics videos (which can be faked), what are the truly phenomenal feats you said, can you give proof of those.

also i may sound coldly skeptical but im highly interested

i looked into these topics for manny years, and still want actually hard debatable evidence. that it cant be a fake.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Yeah, well this guy doesn't live close to a military base, and he was in two separate locations in each of the videos provided.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The US military alone has done numerous tests *successfully* into this kind of phenomenon.
and the papers are 'out there' for you to read, You just have to look for them
Yes, there is scientific evidence of this stuff being real.
If you dont care to find out for yourself,
then continue to believe it is hocus-pocus, whatever. lol

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
this doesn't make sense to me, why would the government just have choppers flying around his location. if the government wanted to they can just extract him from his house.

The guy in the videos is psychotic. He believes that helicopters on training flights are sent just for him. He's also professing to have some kind of control over fire by kung fu chopping at it and chanting to it. It's pretty clear he has a screw loose.

Then people on ATS believe it because they can't determine what B.S. is.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

It doesn't make sense? Yet, there's the footage. Do you think that he called in a favor to the military and asked them to circle his home? Do you think the military is willing to spend close to 15,000 dollars per hour on fuel just to hang out above his domicile for exercise purposes? If so, they choose to do exercises above his home regularly...both of his homes.

Two separate locations. He moved from one, only to be stalked down to the next spot.

If you think that the military is not concerned about people developing abilities...think again.

They're so used to believing that people would weaponize themselves against them, that they choose to keep track of said people. I think its pretty apparent.

My question is this...

How much do you need to be shown to get it through your head that something out of the ordinary is going on? Why do you think that this guy has over 50 hours of footage of the military circling his home morning, noon, and night? Do you have an explanation? He doesn't do drugs. He doesn't sell drugs. He's not a terrorist. So, you give me a plausible explanation for the sheer amount of hours that he has on tape. And keep in mind, one hour of footage could entail over 30-40 clips of different and separate choppers.

Does he need to be shot down in the street by a military craft for you to understand that this isn't normal? Just because you don't have the military circling you, does not mean that it doesn't happen to others.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

The US military alone has done numerous tests *successfully* into this kind of phenomenon.

Provide them.

Otherwise all I have is a guy chanting and kung fu chopping at his campfire.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

I am not taking his word for it. Which locations were those?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There is Psychic abilities... there's been plenty of proof of people who can do this type of thing...

I have certain abilities myself.... extra sensory stuff and Pre-cog attributes... just last week i woke up and had what you may call visions or feelings of some type of gas explosion which would happen right in front of someone or some people and then couple days ago i see that 2 children were badly hurt when a gas cooker exploded and then today i read another story about a gas explosion at someones house where 2 children died....

It's a shame i didn't put a thread up about a prediction coz it would have been definative proof!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Provide them.

I think you should be grateful there are people who actually are doing work here to convince you that these abilities exist. I have no idea why. Personally I couldnt care less what you believe. You have been extremely disrespectful from the start in this thread.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Provide them.

No...you provide your tape tomorrow. That's the deal, remember? You outright stated that ANYONE could do this, and now its time for you to set the example and prove that statement.

You don't have a right to demand anything from anyone until you have fulfilled your role here. Otherwise, you're full of garbage, but, I think a few people are beginning to realize that now.

link   
We are all "god". I believe jesus' main message was that we can do what he did. We are all one consciousness so as we come closer and closer to source energy through 2010- 2013 and beyond we will be able to control our realities and the one reality of source soul. Great thread. Thank you

link   

It doesn't make sense? Yet, there's the footage. Do you think that he called in a favor to the military and asked them to circle his home? Do you think the military is willing to spend close to 15,000 dollars per hour on fuel just to hang out above his domicile for exercise purposes? If so, they choose to do exercises above his home regularly...both of his homes.

This is exactly why I call bull#. You really think they would spent so much money just to intimidate him? Really? Intimidate for what purpose?

link   
yes two separate locations is strange but it can be common..

but if he is in 3 or more then i would suspect the military is indeed following him..

i do need more evidence, that is if you can show it.., and like i said something that confirm.

i asked for more before, but don't get upset
this stuff would indeed be hard to capture if it is true so i give some credence to that.

unless your just mad..because you just cant convince with your currently non confirmable evidence..

also no insults meant , i know this is a touchy subject for some

[edit on 4-8-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You outright stated that ANYONE could do this, and now its time for you to set the example and prove that statement.

But you already agree on this. Look, you wrote it right here:

and this person claims that he is ONLY doing what everyone can be doing

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join