It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychic Children Of China - UNBELIEVABLE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Exceeding the physical limits and rules of the human body.

Possessing the ability to command elements of nature at your will.

Rewriting the laws of physics to create seemingly impossible occurrences.

Such abilities are believed to lie in the realm of science fiction and fantasy, or at the very least in myths and legends of the gods.

However, for the last 25 years the Chinese Government has been researching and studying children demonstrating such abilities and more. The repercussions are mind-blowing.

The full story is available here - I highly recommend reading it.

From the above source
The ‘Super Psychics’ of China, have been recognised and nurtured by their Government for the last 25 years. Corresponding to the time frame of the Indigos, and recognised by Nancy Ann Tappe in her early research, the phenomena in China has reached a critical point.

Paul Dong and Thomas E Raffill, authors of China’s Super Psychics, state that millions of dollars have been spent researching EHF, or 'Extra Human Function' in these children.

From the above source
One skill the children were able to develop was ‘psychic writing’, a technique where they were asked to imagine some written words on a blank piece of paper inside a closed pencil case. The case would be opened a short time later and on it were the words written in pencil....

On another occasion, a thousand people were sitting in an auditorium and were each given a rose-bud. A six-year-old girl came on stage and with a silent wave of her hand; the thousand rosebuds would slowly open to fully blossom into beautiful roses before the eyes of the astonished audience....

There are more examples of the amazing abilities these children are capable of in the link provided.

The potential for these people to shine light and lead by positive example in this day and age is unlimited, however, the possibility that such powers are abused and used in a negative fashion is also very real.

But what exactly is happening here?

Are we witnessing genetic mutants who through sheer fluke have been born with such amazing talents?

Are these people the results of nefarious experimentation with human DNA?

Or are these people an example of the golden age to come where, after moving on to a higher density experience, spiritual evolution sparks changes in our physical condition to the point where such abilities become common place?

I am, personally, not sure what to make of it, though fourth density abilities come to mind as the most likely explanation.

Also, you will notice I highlighted the word "develop" - this suggest that these abilities, or at least some of them, are not native to these people, but are instead being taught to them - I wonder what else has been taught to them? I hope it is all positively intentioned...

Thoughts?

NB: I know this is not a new story, but I did not find a dedicated thread for it in the search function.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by srsen]

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

Rewriting the laws of physics to create seemingly miraculous occurrences.

More like reclaiming man's rightful abilities.

Great article.

Science, as known in the west, is a child's view.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Reclaiming man's rightful abilities?

Well said mate!

Either that or demonstrating man's future true nature. But that depends on your view of, well, pretty much everything

+50 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Show me some proof to go along with all those words.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Show me some proof to go along with all those words.
IIRC this was first documented by omni magazie, I'd also like to see the original article which this came from, as stuff has a tendancy of being missentupreted by people. I'd love for it to be true, and that these kids are just the next step in our evolution. But I need more evidence first.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Tried to locate an online version of Omni magazine in an attempt to provide some proof for those requesting it - i was unsuccessful in the search.

I did however come across some further corroborating information on the Super Psychic children. If nothing else, these articles further expand on the story and provide even more intrigue.

Drunvalo Melchizedek 2000 update

Article from Articlesbase

Article from tribe.net

It does appear as though this phenomena is indeed genuine, there seems to be increasing accounts and details and some reliable names behind the research.

By all means, this may not be enough information to declare the claims 100% real, but before making such claims, at least read all the articles

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The future looks bright!

When will America receive the light?

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Is there any proof other than the claims of a dodgy website? If these children were really that good there should be plenty of proof by now.

Personally, I think your thread title is correct - UNBELIEVABLE!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Does no one think that if this article has any truth in it at all (ie not a mistranslation or a blatant fraud) that perhaps this is propaganda/disinfo from the Chinese government? The USA has many in the world believing that it has alien tech and god-knows-what going on in psy-ops....perhaps this is the Chinese government try to put out their own version. Smells like power tactics to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
According to David Wilcock and some people interviewed for Project Camelot, we will all get these abilities and more (telepathy etc) after 2012. Its a natural evolution that all human civilizations in our galaxy have experienced, most of them a long time ago. Evolution is not only what Darwin said it was. He just saw the physical stuff. Evolution is about consciousness evolving.

You know, when watching these people speak and read their stuff, specifically on Camelot, you can either view it as the greatest science fiction stories ever told or you can believe what they are saying. In any case, its highly fascinating.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6597fc40eb5.jpeg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I remember an entire document that the US Army put out on a study of the psychic Chinese children that I read a few years ago. I can't seem to find it now but it was confirmed to be real.

One part I remember specifically is that they were able to teleport beetles a short distance with their minds.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by havenvideo]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

According to David Wilcock and some people interviewed for Project Camelot, we will all get these abilities and more (telepathy etc) after 2012. Its a natural evolution that all human civilizations in our galaxy have experienced, most of them a long time ago. Evolution is not only what Darwin said it was. He just saw the physical stuff. Evolution is about consciousness evolving.

That's exactly it dude - i've been saying for a while now that I believe that physical evolution is merely a result of spiritual evolution.

If you share this perspective, as you seem to, do yourself a favour and check out The Law Of One series. It's awesome, it puts this theory into place in the whole scheme of things, really good stuff!

Originally posted by havenvideo
I remember an entire document that the US Army put out on a study of the psychic Chinese children that I read a few years ago. I can't seem to find it now but it was confirmed to be real.

One part I remember specifically is that they were able to teleport beetles a short distance with their minds.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by havenvideo]

Mate you must locate this study - would be fascinated to have a read of it. I tend to trust my intuition in cases like these, but for those who requested proof that would be priceless!!

And why beetles i wonder haha

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
If you share this perspective, as you seem to, do yourself a favour and check out The Law Of One series. It's awesome, it puts this theory into place in the whole scheme of things, really good stuff!

Funny you should say that. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago from Amazon and Im currently waiting for it to arrive. Im fully expecting it to be quite a mind trip.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Copernicus]

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
any time an article mentions "indigo children" it gets put on my BS list. they are as real as the tooth fairy. im not saying i dont believe in "psychic" abilities per say, but the whole indigo children thing is baloney.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Well hold onto your hat then mate - you're bout to get completely blown away!!

The language is quite tough to comprehend at first but once you get into it you'll rip through all 5 books in no time at all. I found reading the Law Of One series like reading my own personal belief system after being taken from my head and put in a way I could have never imagined. Was quite strange actually.

And considering it was channelled in 1980, it gives it even more credit. You'll have to U2U me to let me know what you think!! Be prepared

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismos
any time an article mentions "indigo children" it gets put on my BS list. they are as real as the tooth fairy. I'm not saying i don't believe in "psychic" abilities per say, but the whole indigo children thing is baloney.

I have no problem with people thinking Indigo children are nothing but baloney as you put it, but what proof do you have that this is the case? For all we know, Indigio children are as real as the PC you're typing on.

Remember, your opinion is as valid or invalid as anyone elses. We shouldn't confuse opinion for fact

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Surely it falls on people to prove they exist, not for people to prove that they don't?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I must say this is very exciting. Even beats ufos.
I loved the montauk superman story (hoax or not), but this sounds even better.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
reply to post by srsen

Surely it falls on people to prove they exist, not for people to prove that they don't?

Fair enough, but surely people can be somewhat more open minded than just blindly writing a particular topic off just because it doesn't agree with their worldview.

But as i always say, and genuinely mean, each to their own. If a topic disagrees with someone then that's cool - all I hope is that people don't shut out a topic "just because".

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I myself wouldn't be surprised if this was true, but a little more proof would be nice.
We need something undeniable to be taken seriously by the skeptics and all the official scientific institutions.
I wish the Chinese government presented their own evidence of all these alleged experiments, now that would be something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join