It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012-believers willing to prepare, contact me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i put up a contingecy post a while back and got grileld for it..

all i am askign is like-minded 2012 believers who want to prepare for the possible coming events, contact me by sending me a message and we'll go from there.

(just in case, who knows whatll happen.)

please contact me. we'll talk.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
whats the catch
nothing is free

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
prepare for what events...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51
prepare for what events...
New Years of course! They must be throwing one heck of a party.
I bet they can even use some of the materials left over from Y2k.

edit: I don't mean to belittle you or anything above, but I just wanted to add my very poor excuse for humor.

Good luck! There seems to be a lot of people around that are afraid that something bad might happen.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Zaxxon]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What? You're not already prepared for any situation X?

It takes much planning, money and experience to get ready for a disaster.

Wait...I said disaster. Is that what you think will happen in 2012? If not, what is your prediction of coming events we must prepare for?

Living in a hurricane area I was trained to be ready for anything. But I don't buy into the 2012 myth that it is going to be bad. I'm hoping more for something very strange like peace on earth to take place.

Maybe what we all need to do is prepare our hearts to love people and work towards making the world a better place.

Good luck to you in whatever you do.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I would say the best preparation you could muster would be to be armed...an American right. Have some food set back to sustain you for a while...which is good policy anyways. Be prepared for the coming floods..the US NAVY is.

Me being a southern boy, I would recommend being between the Ozarks, and Denver, south of central Nebraska, and north of the Red River when the floods come, but oddly enough, that is where I have always lived...other than Germany.

Don't worry, and don't be to quick to look harshly on your neighbor should some # go down...we are all in this together. Even if you, me, and your neighbor does not make it, rest assured that mankind will find a way. After all...procreation is something we are great at...some of us a little better than others!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Man I'm gettin out, but it's not ,because I'm worried of disaster, I just can't take living my life 9-5...A little piece of me is dying each day I'm at work. Don't get me wrong I'm happy as can be with life and myself and am making plans like you're looking to make with people myself. Once, I'm out there is NO going back and you have to realize the possibility that nothing will happen, then what dare I ask? Did I just wait 2 years of my life in harsh wilds for an event that never happened? Something to consider...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

HAHAHA! you made me laugh! thanks!

Why is everyone panicking over 2012. If you watch the movie you know you won't survive so whats the point in prepairing? If you do survive just take what you need after the fact!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

LOL and then what be your slave after the event? no thank you.

If I survive well I'd be pissed and wonder what GOD has in store for me. However, If I die I at least would leave this horrible place.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
newbie here ... when i reach my 20 posts so i can start a thread i have a video of the planet that is supposed to be the cause of 2012.... Nibiru

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by discobiskit
newbie here ... when i reach my 20 posts so i can start a thread i have a video of the planet that is supposed to be the cause of 2012.... Nibiru

Better be prepared that it will be Venus again. It sure does get around for a planet that has an orbit of 225 days around the sun.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

This was a good find dragnet53. It was a artifact in the original DSS images. Pretty good diligence for someone to stumble across this artifact and then find out what it was. It turned out to be a plane that crossed the field of view. Very cool find and interesting analysis that led to determining the cause of the blip.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
for 2012 i am preparing. i have close family, friends, and i'll have a 12 guage shotgun by then. if technology goes down then i know where and what to shoot for food when the dust settles. if some cataclysmic event destroys all life on earth then i have no regrets, and i'll die with good friends. if not then i'll have one hell of a hangover.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
May I extend an open invitation to all who would come to my 2012 year long festival of life.

Bring a tent, your families and any musical instruments you can play. Bring the family pets also.

There will be daily fishing and other seafood harvesting daily. Those that can hunt wild animals will be able to do so.

Bring what supplies you can such as flour , dried milk and seasonings and any other food you can find.

We will police our group and will not allow trouble makers. There will be public stocks for the unruly to be locked in until they realize this will be a peaceful gathering.

We will be looking to the sky and happily witness a new age of peace and change.

I sent this information out a couple of years ago and felt it was time to invite again.

There will be more announcements coming as time goes on.

Welcome the new age we will be seeing.

Peace, light and love to all.

Call me a nut or crazy.........but no reason I can't be right and expect a better world coming soon.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

I am not a believer but i would be interested in what the OP has planned so if your prepared to let a non-believer in send me a message.

reply to post by discobiskit

Sorry i know your new but you said Nibiru like none of us knew what you were talking about and were in for a huge shock. I don’t know if this was intended or not just the way i read made me chuckle.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
hey if anybody who knows me is around, then we can have a rockin' new years party with, food, cake, booze, reefer, and some good old fashioned, death metal. if it's going to be anything like the movie, then i want to party just in case i won't ever party again. though i want to survive in whatever is left of earth, (hopefully the woods! ) i might or might not survive the cataclysm, so i will party at my place during 2012. there will be booze and beaches for everybody. if you know me, WE WILL ROCK THE 2012 NEW YEAR!!! \../

top topics

join