It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS ! i need help ! what souldi do ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

ya that has also corssed my mind aswell , i just dont get it i rly dont i have never taken any of theese drugs ever ..but see fear testing again because if it happend once then who knows ..i am beat worrying over this

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If you are clean id just take another test at a diffrent place.. since the guy you said asked for drugs and wasn't to keen on doing his job. heck I'd submit to two tetst two diffrent places.. see if one lab comes up different than the other..

Things can cause false positives.. if your not taking something look at the things your consume.. Extream, but maybe its your wife or a co-worker drugging you? Or maybe it was that relative you booted out.. maybe they spiked some ingredient you always eat.. and they knew you'd be eating it for a few more weeks before using it all up.. Anything you eat daily that they had access to would be suspect.

If you keep pissing dirty, Id recommend totally changing your eating habits , eat only store bought and repaired food and avoid any food in the house for a week and see if you still piss dirty.. it could be some sort of medical issue causing the false positive.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Listen get in your car right now and go to the emergency room...

get a blood test from the doctor tell them you where told you popped on a drug test and want to be blood tested because must be being poisoned...

ASAP... I ll go back and read the rest... you need to get one asamfp... no delay

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville

Things can cause false positives.. if your not taking something look at the things your consume.. Extream, but maybe its your wife or a co-worker drugging you? Or maybe it was that relative you booted out.. maybe they spiked some ingredient you always eat.. and they knew you'd be eating it for a few more weeks before using it all up.. Anything you eat daily that they had access to would be suspect.

If you keep pissing dirty, Id recommend totally changing your eating habits , eat only store bought and repaired food and avoid any food in the house for a week and see if you still piss dirty.. it could be some sort of medical issue causing the false positive.

Excellent advice! If they crushed up a pill in your coffee or creamer, or sugar, or something then you would be ingesting it consistently. I have come to find that the trashiest criminals in society, the low-class ghetto individuals tend to know how to game and manipulate the system the best. They also seem to have all the tricks up their sleeves while us law-biding citizens are the ones that get screwed because we are naive, gullible, and trusting of those who would incarcerate us in order to make a name for themselves and to fluff their resumes.

I would invest a couple hundred bucks and buy yourself your own food, stuff that doesn't need to be refrigerated, and presumably store it off site at your work in your desk or car or something. Or eat out at restaurants, cheaply, or something. That way you can keep your food supply under your control and lock and key so that you can pass your next test. It may be possible that the folks you kicked out have a copy of the key to your home and are contaminating your food.

If it keeps up I would suggest getting some security cameras and installing it in order to catch anyone messing with your property. I went through a similar situation with a family member that we let move in, and he totally turned our lives upside down and when we turned to the cops to help they did nothing except spend most of their time trying to arrest us for being in our own house!

I would also recommend you pay your own money and go to a private lab as well to get your own results.

I know you are probably scared, and shaky, and anxious and so stressed out to the point that you can't sleep or even think straight. But you have to take deep breaths, go hit the treadmill or go for a jog, and work off that excess energy. If you are having trouble sleeping you *could* take Melatonin pills, which are all natural and should not cause you to fail a drug test. Or if you are paranoid about that just try to wear yourself out, read a good book, and fall asleep the natural way.

I sincerely wish you well in this arduous journey through Hades but please let this be a learning experience. And DO NOT fight CPS, you need to respect their authority, say "Yes Sir" or "yes Mam" and do what they say within legal reason. I would speak to a lawyer to ensure your rights are preserved and that you don't incriminate yourself further, and to just go along with this game they play. If they do take your kids away DO NOT fight, DO NOT threaten, and DO NOT do anything rash or violent or say anything. Just go straight to your Lawyer. Anything you do could affect the chances of you seeing your children for years to come.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nephi,

Sorry to read about your current situation. I would go to Walgreen's and get one of their home drug test kits. They run about $40 for the "good" one that tests for around 10 different substances. I also agree with a few previous posters, yes and no mam the crap out of CPS, don't fight with them. Need be get a lawyer, but i would start with the home drug test kit from Walgreen's and go from there. I wish you the best of luck my friend!

~Druidae

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

:I would also suggest you speak to a lawyer.

Hopefully this is a lesson, that you can not trust our justice system, as it is designed to turn you into a criminal one way or another. The more information you freely give the more they can use against you.: Would these lawyers you are suggesting he get be the same lawyers involved in the same justice system that all work together as parasates . No man go cool and be diligent .

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I went through the mill a year and a half ago with a stepson that told them anything he thought they'd believe. They'll believe anything that's bad. So, here's what I know.

A) What they can and cannot do depends on what state you live in. Each state has different rules and laws. With that said take some of this well intentioned advice from the jailhouse lawyers with a grain of salt.

B) Get a lawyer who will advise you but not get directly involved until there's a good reason. Nothing says "I'm guilty" like F. Lee Bailey running his mouth at a social worker. Look for one who's dealt with CPS and let him coach you. He'll know when to take it to the next level.

C) So long as you have a legitimate prescription for whatever you test positive for they can't say a freakin word. Not even if it's a year old. So long as your name is on the bottle and there's an MD's name they can confirm the prescription with their hands are tied. You're legal.

D) The name of the game is make you sweat. They'll apply as much pressure as they can in the hopes you'll screw up. This isn't necessarily because they think you're an abusive parent or because they think you could be. It's a money game. They need guys like you to justify their existence and budgets.

E) In most states this kind of BS bypasses the courts. The reason for this is that a jury of your peers would laugh them out of court. These days most states have empowered Social Services to do what they do without due process. It's the only way they can win. But, it does give them a lot of power.

I have no idea what state you live in but the next time you pee in the bottle tell the Social Zealot you're having your own test performed at a clinic down the street as soon as you're done with them. Don't dick around. Go immediately to the clinic and pee in their bottle. Use a clinic that sends samples to LabCorp and ask for a double panel drug screen (around $60). This is the same test they give commercial pilots and drivers. The thresholds are lower but there's actually a double test done on the same sample to rule out a false positive and to confirm any positives.

Don't try to physically monkey with the tests. With a double panel you should be stripped and gowned before taken to a rest room where they'll observe you fill the cup. They won't actually watch you stick Willy in the jar but it will be close enough to make you uncomfortable. TPTB know what a double panel is and it will make anyone who may be inclined to spike your sample down at the CPS clinic think twice. With a double panel the chain of custody is nearly air tight and LabCorp does excellent testing.

If you're clean you have nothing to worry about and if you're dirty go to you nearest GNC vitamin store and tell the nice lady or gent you need to detox for a urine test. They'll know what you need and the bottle costs around $50. Follow the instructions to the letter.

The last thing I'll tell you is stop sweating and acting like a nut. That's what they want you to do. Don't give them the pleasure. Those instant tests done in the office while you wait are notoriously bad. About five years ago the Army got a bad batch of the instant test cups the recruiters use and everyone they tested turned up positive for coc aine. It took them two months to figure out what was going on. From then on (to save some money) they only used them as a go/no go for weed.

Remember, the goofier you act the guiltier you look. Take them serious but not so serious you look like you're ready to jump out a window. Good luck and don't expect a damned thing you see or hear to make sense. Just roll with the punches.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I have had CPS called on me twice in the past first off get this mindset.

1. Get a Lawyer (you can get a free from family court)
2. Treat them as crack heads (because they act this way)
3. Don't trust them
4. There on a power trip.
5. Video/Audio tape everything.
6. If they threatening to call the cops tell them you will call the cops for them, and if the local cops sides with the cps worker call the state troopers.
7. Never agree to any in house services once you do they can control you like crazy.

Your biggest mistakes,

1. Letting them in your home.
2. Taking a drug test they can use vs you in court.

What you do

1. Go down and ask to speak the the family court judge.
2. Ask to speak supervisor of the cps worker.
3. Do what the guy said before go get a blood test from the hospital, tell them you think you where druged by a friend or make something up.

Wish you luck but start fighting back.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Pay for an attorney or lose your kids, it is simple as that.
These people do this for recreation, plus it comes with a county/city check.
You get the justice you can afford, and if you can't afford you won't get it.
It is quite simple as that.
Good luck.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
As a sidenote to your plight, got me thinking...

Why aren't we (ATS enlightened types) totally up in arms over the CPS's obvious unlawful powers?
Really, the theme of this thread is walk lightly, jump through the hoops, seek legal advice (but not too much!), clean your urine up.

I know it to be true, and apparently most of the respondents know it too: CPS departments operate in the exactly the opposite of our criminal justice system. When CPS gets a report on someone, it is up to the suspect to prove their innocence!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
As other suggested you need to go to an ER, a regular doctor or another tester and get another test.

The story of your test results though do not make much sense. Actually a bit questionable. But anyway.

Another thing, since this all involves your girlfriend who is not a legal US citizen, other issues could arise. You need to get a lawyer. What if they make her leave the country and she takes her kids with her to avoid them being taken by CPS - which she more than likely could.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by skirts and daggers]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Here is the truth, as a nurse I will tell you what I know.

First You must show valid ID otherwise the test means nothing.You must fill out paper work signing a form with your social security number stating that that is indeed your urine, and no one else tampered with the sample.

No one has the right to watch you pee! That is beyond ridiculous! When you go to take a urine drug test the following is usually in place.

1. You must leave all belongings outside the restroom and empty your pockets and remove your jacket. This is not jail they have no right to search you!

You must be handed a sterile cup that you open not someone else.

2. The sink in the bathroom is turned off meaning no water running.
3. The toilet has a blue dye or colored dye in the bottom of the bowl or you must be told not to flush the toilet. Many times people forget and that is the reason for the dye in the bowl.

If the form is not filled out properly or you did not fill out form then the test is void and will not hold up in court.

Finally oxycontin has a half life of 24 hours. Meaning it will only stay in your system for about 24 hours what you took 3 days ago wont show up.

and there is no dip urine test for oxycontin alone. The actual drug category would be opiates. Only a blood test will determine the exact specificity of the opiate and only then you would test positive for oxcodone not oxycontin. Oxycodone is the base that makes up oxycontin. Opiates can be any narcotic derivative. You can get a false positive if you ate poppy seeds before a test. Such as in a bagel or poppy seed cake.

Certain cold medications can cause a false positive for amphetamines

If you have a prescription for an empty bottle of a narcotic and you showed valid ID and they affirmed that you are who you said you are then guess what, they have nothing on you. It is perfectly legal. If it is an expired prescription then you may have to get a letter from the doctor who prescribed the medication or a copy of the old prescription. Don't worry it is in your chart.

You have much more leeway than you think. You are not being charged with a crime and if so what are the nature of the charges?

If you have nothing to hide and I am not saying you have something to hide then you have nothing to fear. If all of the above pertaining to ID and signature did not take place then they don't have a case.

If something seems fishy I would contact the head of the department. But something is not right. Finding a bottle of vicodin in your cabinet does not launch CPS into removal of your children. How did they find the vicodin? They cannot just walk in and go through your stuff without a search warrant.

And why would you just say here take my bottle of vicodin? That makes no sense. Did they say we demand to look in your things. Did they come with police? a first time visit from CPS should be no more than a social worker who called ahead for a scheduled interview. I faced allegations of child neglect when my autistic child broke into someones house. They called and reported me.

The social worker met me and my husband never my children and stayed 10 minutes. Case closed end of story.

Pax

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
for the love of god get an independent test,reccord all conversations and let them know your doing it and only eat out for a bit,i wouldnt worry to much about it being the drinking water but it could be it depending on what area your in.

oxy is something you will know when some one is on! its a painkiller thats given to aids paitents for petes sake

screw the herbal nonsense it will just make you look bad if you have nothing to hide(as i belive you dont) bring in the independent test and shove it in those nazis faces and REPORT THE UNGLOVED WORKER i used to work for the mental health department in santa clara county and even we wore gloves just interviewing people i am by no means an expert but i used to do alot of drugs in my youth and got tested when on probation look for the false positives and do a search for ALL possible false positive creators( dont know how to phrase that) and most importantly of all get your wife on your side beacause if she has a clean test on her side they cant take the kids because SHE hasent done any wrong and well its your wife so u guys should be open and what not screw cps for trying to ruin your marriage and have no contact with the shady relitives keep us posted and im sure we will do what ever we can to help you

and get your complete list of perscriptions and get your DOCTOR on your side they are highly regarded witnesses

[edit on 4-8-2010 by KilrathiLG]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

well i thank you so very much for your advice , i know it must have been hard to read my story due to my spelling and all that , but you misunderstood my story ,they did not come in and search my house , i took all my medication with me to the testing place and showed him just to be on the safe side , as did my wife , also the man did not wear gloves and i did not open the testing bottle my self it was open when he handed it to me , there was not any blue die in the toilit at all .. well if i missed somting let me know

many thanks

Nephi

also i live in CA

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
the best advice that i can give would be to hire a lawyer asap , because iv been thought this crap with them before . and my kids are gone and iv been fighting to get them back ever since .

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I am a little confused because of what I know the law requires when drug testing. Just a couple of questions:

did you present a valid ID? did you fill out a form stating that you were the one giving the urine sample for a drug test?

It is fine that you volunteered your prescriptions that should have no bearing on the test whatsoever, unless you are taking them when tested which is fine if the prescription is made out to you.

I am simply saying 2 things: First a first time visit from CPS does not prompt them to haphazardly remove a child. And they cannot demand you go pee in a cup for a drug screen. I understand you volunteered. Next, if the container was opened by someone other than yourself, it invalidates the test.

there is absolutely no way meaning it is not possible for a urine drug test to show you were taking Oxycontin!! Not even a blood test could determine that!! An indepth study of a urine drug screen would only show positive for Oxycodone NOT oxycontin!!

If you tested positive for opiates on a urine drug test here is your case: YOU HAVE A VALID PRESCRIPTION FOR VICODIN!! IF YOU WERE TAKING IT WHEN THEY TESTED YOU!!

Now that they have a test that says positive for opiates TELL THEM YOU TOOK YOUR VICODIN 3 hours before or whatever time within the last 24 hrs!! That is fine you have a prescription for it!!!!! Do you understand what i am saying? THEY HAVE NOTHING ON YOU!!!! NO PROOF OF ANYTHING!!

They are lying to you and a little research will help you with your case. THEY are doing this to your family illegally!!!!!!!!!!!

If they give you a hard time consult legal aide at your local University. It is free!!

good luck! ONe more thing! Do not submit to another drug test period!!!!!
Unless ordered by your doctor!!!!

YOU HAVE RIGHTS, LEARN THEM!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is so angering! I can't believe you put this on BTS, as it should be wherever the police state threads are.

Moving along, I suggest you stock up on weapons and ammo, then defend your human rights. If you have to, move. Just get out. Leave all of your things and set off. Having your family is much more important than having your house and personal belongings.

It's unfortunate, but with CPS you have to prove you are innocent. The burden of proof is on you, not them and you have no legal recourse against the agency. You don't really have the same rights. Also, most people who work there, I'm sure have chips on their shoulders. They were probably abused as children and so seek out jobs in which they can get back at "daddy" for what he did to them. So all in all, you are probably just some woman's misguided vindictiveness.

Protect your rights at all costs.

--airspoon

[edit on 14-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I HAVE A QUESTION MY SISTER:: LIVES WITH MY PARENTS AND HER KIDS AND THEY HAVE FULL GUARDIANSHIP FOR HER KIDS SOME ONE CALLED CPS AND MY SISTER TESTED DIRTY FOR METH CPS PUT HER IN A OUT PATIENT PROGRAM:SHE CONTINUED TO USE CAN CPS TAKE THE KIDS FROM MY PARENTS THE KIDS ARE ALL TEENAGERS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join