It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds tell immigration officers to treat U.S. deserters as criminals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Wait a minute. Did the military NOT tell them they were to-

Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them! See facebook!

I mean REALLY, what the HELL did peeps think, that the military was all about gumdrops and lollipops!?

I am sorry, I could give a **** *** about Conscientious objectors. Was there a draft I did not know about?

Oh, it was ALL about money, they wanted to collect money as long as they did NOT have to pull a trigger.

Frelling RIDICULOUS!

What I find HYPOCRITICAL is that they want to PROFIT on war, but NOT participate in it.

F R!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by FiatLux

What about further education?

Or do a course?

There are opportunities out there.

That is fine, if they, or their parents can afford to pay for it. Not many can these days.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I know we are way off topic, but how about the government stopped putting all their (taxpayers') money into war and tried to help the next generation?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by FiatLux

I know we are way off topic, but how about the government stopped putting all their (taxpayers') money into war and tried to help the next generation?

OT:

And what, have the govenment stop funding the military industrial complex? Heaven forbid that ever happens. But that would be a great thing to see in our lifetime though.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

So if we have a rogue goverment that calls for its soldiers to attack fellow citizens, then in your mind they are cowards???

I know thats an extreme example but its what you are saying...

Even the WH admits Iraq was a mistake...

Why should our young die for a mistake????

I'm sure that wasn't in their contract when they signed up..
They expected to be protecting the PEOPLE of America, not its corparate interests...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join