It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please remember not to vote!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
No matter what you do, PLEASE DON"T VOTE?
For anything ever anymore.
I suggest to you, that in todays world, your vote only condones, the things we see going on in Washington today.
When you vote ;

You are agreeing with everything that is happening in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You are agreeing to open borders and very soon no borders. At all. Wow! maybe das why dey no secure border. Yeah ahuh!

You say to hell with the middle class who needs em? Tax 'em fine 'em spy on 'em, they step out of line? kill 'em. Do everything short of declaring war on 'em. Make sure they know their days are numbered.

You say it's ok for BP to pass gas in the face of the American people.

You condone the assassination of John, Bobby, Martain and Abraham. As well as other leaders around the world.

You support the slow erosion of our freedoms and liberties.

You support false flags!

You support the fat cats.

You very simply support the wicked. The war mongers.

You support slavery not freedom.

You support the best rendition of the matrix.

You say " hey when will the police be stopping by to get my guns?"

You support corruption and police brutality.

Election time. It seems to me the politicians use" voter turn out" for one thing only. I believe it is simply a stupidity gauge for the politicians. High voter turnout observed," Buah ahahahahah!
No way, there still buy'in it? CHEESE AND RICE THEIR NEVER GOING TO LEARN.!
aHHH AHAHAHAH! What a bunch of friggin goons man? I mean I know it was a nice dream and all but, why become a Rumplestiltskin over it? Wake up ! Buahahahah........."

Voting for the lesser of two evils.
Well that's still a vote for evil.

"It's your civil duty to vote!",

Maybe so. That dosn't mean you have to vote for criminals and
domestic enimies of the constitution. It's obvious that's the only thing in Washington today.
Since Washington isn't even a state, does that make it fair game?

Let's declare war on it.
I suggest that as of today, a state of war does exist between the United States of America and Washington D.C. We need to attack and burn that whole motha #@$%#$ to the ground. Destroy it all. At the same time perge the earth of every illuminati bloodline. I mean perge it clean.

The people can't vote anything their way with out some Judge knocking it down. Arizona is a prime example. Same thing happened here in Calif. a few years back. On immigration no less!
The manical thing about it? There are going to be people come on this thread and defend against
what I'm saying here. I think I know why though!. Because if they don't, then what I'm saying becomes reality for them also. If they argue against it. It's as if their talking their selves out of believing this is the reality we need to address.

I may be jumping the gun a little. The way I'm seeing things is like this. Voting for anything in this country today, demonstrates the very definition of insanity:

Use of a single method in the aspiration of a goal, over and over again. Never changing or modifying the method. Never achieving the goal, only the same results, time and time again.
To the point where the method has come to mean more than the goal.

Don't listen to your favorite celebrity tell you how important it is for you to vote,
Most likely they are from the same place the politicians in Washington come from.
Bankers, Politicians, Media, Entertainment/Hollywood. All the same.

Dog pile on Washington!

Re-establish the Republic with the addition of a new system of term limits and rotation laws that requires half of all Govt.institutions in the U.S. to be made up of people, who are for the people. The middle and yes even the lower class. Yes even the uneducated. Because they who are in Washington right now, have made one thing abunduntly clear. No one in Gods creation could do any worse. Term limits are needed big time so if corparations bribe someone. Well in a short time they will have to risk bribing some one all over again.

Then we the people will pass laws forever restricting government from interfering with the peoples pursuit of happiness. In fact forever baring Politicians and Millionares from all Govt. facilities.
Even the bathrooms. If you are all ready a millionare, just exactly what else do you need?
I would suggest a country that is strong on moral laws.
Make greed a crime. Those found guilty are stripped of everything and sent to SURVIVAL ILAND.LOL.

Can't wait for the arguements.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

A call to not vote gets all sorts of reactions. Some say your silence is your acceptance. By not voting you're complicit in the tyranny. But how can voting for the lesser of two evils or the evil with the better smile or handshake be less accepting than not voting at all?

It's all so stupid.

If, and that's a ginormous if I get the chance to vote for a candidate who truly represents me then I'll vote. Until then I'm done voting. No lesser evil. No party line. No more sense of fabled duty or falling for the old "every voice heard" line.

In all my years I've cast two votes I really believed in. Neither of those candidates won their respective races. The rest were lesser evil votes. It took me a while to get to this conclusion but there is no such thing as a lesser evil. Evil is evil. Is the rapist less evil than the rapist who also murders? Hardly.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
write in Revolution!

Thats better than not voting, and better than voting for lesser of 2 evils.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In my State AZ
They do not count write in votes.
So if other states are are like ours then a write vote would not be counted.
So when I vote I do write ins that way I voted but it proves my vote was worthless as they said they will not count it.
So did I vote or they refused to accept and count my Vote?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

But what I'm hoping to see some day is an election with no one showing to
the polls. Then let that be the message for every American to attack.
I'm not even kidding around with what I purpose here.

I say we can take back what they are now ruining and make a true paradise.
All the basics are still right here. It all has to be jerked away and
set free in the right direction again . It's not even that far from happening.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

They have to count them. Search public records again, they should be there. Question is, when does a write in beat a regular vote?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

They will vote, so if you don't, they win.

You have to atleast vote, regardless if its a write in for gumby, or just pressing a button. Not enough people will not vote, and if that happened, they would still lie, because we don't communicate to the point where I know you didn't vote, and that the cashier at the grocery store didn't. So they will win, short of a Revolution.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Right now voting proves you are insane. Have the Good humor guys
waiting at the polls. I have never cast a vote for anything ever, and at this rate never will. What I feel about that certainly isn't remorse. Why would I vote when I've been completely pssed off my whole life at the assassinations of the sixties. I have never been able to look at any politician as more than a
G-D crook and a joke not one.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You're right.......... to a certain respect. You are living in the purgatory that is the 2 party system and both of those bastards don't give a # for you. There are many nations that have plural parties. Canada is one and it ain't perfect but I would say it's better than being screwed in the ass by every politician.

Americans needs to grow up. Accept more parties. Hey, maybe one of them will have the ability to fight the REAL gov't. The MIC. They can't do it without the votes. I say VOTE!!!!!!! For a person that you believe in. The time has past where you vote for the lesser evil. They're both evil.

Am I getting through to anyone?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I vote for third parties. Others may think it's a waste, but I think it's a step in the right direction. If a lot of you would not get caught up in the Rethuglican/Demonrat crap fest and voted third party you might see some change.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well, unfortunately, a lot of men and women died to give you the option to vote. So you could atleast be thankful that it truely is your decision, regardless how you choose to use this power.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have a question?

What happens if no one votes? Do the incumbents stay in office?

Is it better not to vote than to vote out incumbents?

Okay that was three questions. lol

I typically vote third party or vote out incumbents but was wondering how the no vote might be better or worse?

[edit on 8/3/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randyvs, I am only replying to this post cause you started it and that I cannot say what I will do in referance to voting cause I don't want to live in fear of the government coming to my house and making me sign something

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Being 3rd party will only help when more people join 3rd parties. You would alm ost be better off being repub or democ, because then you could have a say in who runs for president from that party. Not many people vote, to decide who your ballot choices are, thats where the trouble lies.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well Randy this is quite the underhanded tactic, ....

You tell us all to stay home on voting day, ... while you run to the poll's, sealing the victory for the candidate of your choice !!!

It was a decent plan ..... and it almost would have worked.

Actually I never vote, as I was not consulted when most of these laws and the ones who enforce them were apointed. I will not be part of this system. Everything changes, and everything stay's the same.

I just can't believe people are STUPID enough to fall for these politicians panderings, .... how they hold black baby's for photo ops, how their not allowed to point at the audience for fear of being too confrontational, .... it's all a sick science.... and people rush off to the poll's like their going to change the world.

Their playing you for the fools you are, ... and you buy into it with wide eyes and glistening smiles " time for a change" ..... the only thing your changing is who's getting more kickbacks for the next four years.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

They have to count them. Search public records again, they should be there. Question is, when does a write in beat a regular vote?

We are both half right.

www.recorder.pima.gov...

WRITE IN VOTES: You may write in a candidate in the space provided, but be sure to also fill in the oval in
front of the written name.

CAUTION: Do not waste your vote; only votes for officially recognized write-in
candidates who have filed with the elections offices will be counted.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

ahh... thats interesting. well then, no vote it is.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

ahh... thats interesting. well then, no vote it is.

I am beginning to agree with OP and you as Our vote seems worthless
and if we could only get the masses to agree to such a simple solution.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is just sad. I'm curious to know if any of you non-voters also plan to not vote in local elections? I can almost understand you believing it doesn't make much difference in national elections, but where I live it makes a huge difference as to mayoral elections,municipal government, budget overrides,local referendums, corporation commissions (extremely important for all you survivalists out there),water and land use rights, etc. etc. Does anyone here actually own their own homes and pay property taxes???

As an army brat of a highly decorated war veteran I cannot conceive of not voting, it would be like spitting on my father's grave.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I vote for third parties. Others may think it's a waste, but I think it's a step in the right direction. If a lot of you would not get caught up in the Rethuglican/Demonrat crap fest and voted third party you might see some change.

Why is it so hard to believe that your vote dosn't even get counted.
Or that no one cares what you think. How YOU vote NO ONE CARES .
I walked out of a home depot one day this guy asked me if I would like to register to vote. I said," what do I look like a nut to you". "What do you mean".
"Why would I waste my Tme?"
Long story short the guy total admited at the end. That I was right.
My vote for any candidate wasn't even counted.
"But what about props ?" He said," they get counted" Yeah isn't that cool,
so some Fn Judge can over turn it.

If you disagree and continue to vote. You arn't just insane you're a traitor to the constitution. Bottom line.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join