It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some wild speculation re: Dulce and DIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'll preface this by saying I'm pretty skeptical about both the Denver Airport stuff as well as Dulce. I kind of think there's something to both stories... but I'll be the first to admit a lot of the sources aren't very credible, and many of the claims seem extremely far-fetched.

That said, I'm really fascinated by both as modern mythology, and by the "what if" factor.

So, here's today's wild speculation: what if the DIA is the (or one of the) entrance to Dulce? They're, what, less that 300 miles apart? So if you have a high-speed underground train (and not even THAT high speed) its not much of a trip.

Perhaps there are openings near Dulce but they are well-concealed and seldom used... with all the air and road traffic going into DIA would allow you to supply a massive base without a bunch of suspicious activity near Dulce. It would also mean transporting personell into the base would be a snap- they could just fly to DIA, enter some secure area, and head onto the train. Its would be both inconspicous and tightly controlled.

Anyhow, it's an idea.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i suppose you've seen jesse ventura's show on DIA, operation trojan horse,
the tunnel boring rig thats been honey combing the western states for decades now.
kirtland afb and kirtland mtn in albq. are interesting to google.
white sands.. which may have a un depot hidden away.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sounds very plausible:

Link: bibliotecapleyades.net

There are a number of bases is the US and Canada as well as around the world. These bases are connected by a vast underground tunnel system. Matrix II has a map of the major bases of the southwestern US (underground/alien) and shows the connecting tunnels. One they didn’t list is the one beneath Boynton Canyon in Sedona, AZ. When I visited there last month, the locals were very willing to discuss their (common) experiences with alien craft. They tell of large military trucks traveling through Sedona to get to the underground access. These military trucks creep in during the wee hours of the morning. Locals tell of the black helicopters and how, if you’re daring enough, you can go to see them in the distance. I wouldn’t recommend it. The center of that base is said to be in Secret Canyon and they strongly urge no one go investigating that one.

trinity369

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Every base that I've ever been stateside seems to have a rumor of underground tunnels. The problem is that nobody has ever seen them or knows anyone that's seen them.

As far as Dulce goes, do any of the residents remember lots of construction going on? Or maybe something carving out the inside? And of all places, why would there be a tunnel from DIA to Dulce? Why not just put it in a National Forest and close off a large chunk of space to the public, toss a building on top of it and tell people that its an environmental research laboratory or put some other disguised prop building somewhere else.

One more thing. If people know that there is a tunnel in DIA, then how come none of them know where it is? If nobody has seen them, knows someone they've always known who has, then how do they know that it exists?

Its just one of those things that I find very highly unlikely.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaxxon
Every base that I've ever been stateside seems to have a rumor of underground tunnels. The problem is that nobody has ever seen them or knows anyone that's seen them.

Hence my prefacing this as "wild speculation". But, of course, we know underground beses of various sorts DO exist, and tunnels are part of that. The question is really just how long are they and what is connected to what.

We can (and do) bore long underground with regular unclassified technology. The "Chunnel" is over 30 miles long and was started in the 80's. We've already got high-speed trains. It doesn't seem impossible at all.

And of all places, why would there be a tunnel from DIA to Dulce? Why not just put it in a National Forest and close off a large chunk of space to the public, toss a building on top of it and tell people that its an environmental research laboratory or put some other disguised prop building somewhere else.

Well, I'm thinking that a large underground base would require large amounts of supplies. Having to send cargo trucks and vehicles with personel to some remote forested area would be slow and create something of a spectacle, and an airfield at a secret, fenced off "environmental research laboratory" is kind of indiscreet. Plus heavy security around such a place would be suspicious.

Contrast that to a major airport. You have tight security and total control, and could fly in all the people and supplies you need without arousing suspicion.

Its just one of those things that I find very highly unlikely.

Imagine that, discussing highly unlikely things on ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
denver didnt even need the new airport project -it covers what -53 sq miles and is laid out like a swatika? huge excavations and ongoing works.. that are none of our
business .there have been nuke tunnel boring units that there are air force pics of
that do 7 miles a day- vaporizes the rock..
ha - maybe theres one in dulce -because he made a wrong turn in albequirky..
Operation Trojan Horse is whats up doc..
phil scheinder- the engineer who shot two aliens down in a tunnel is interesting.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
neat idea something to look into =] keep up the ideas and see if you can find any info to back up your idea id love to hear more!

new topics

top topics

join