It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are the Toxic Plumes Now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As the deadly toxic plumes of oil move through the bottom of the Gulf coast noone seems to know where they have gone, the only thing that seems to matter is that there is no visible oil to be seen by the naked eye and that the beaches continue to create revenue for the States along the Gulf Shores with tourist attractions, restaurants and shops all open for business as usual.

As there has been no visible signs of the oil slicks agencies such as NOAA have called off their searches and will simply remain neutral to the situation unless further necessity warrants such as a tropical depression or worse hurricanes develop and unloosen the dispersants and oil to the surface.

Oil-Seeking Robot Deployed off Florida Keys
NRDC and Oceana Launch Device to Guard Critical Coastal Habitat

SUMMERLAND KEY, FL (July 19, 2010) – An underwater robot that can detect the first signs of undersea oil plumes was launched off the Florida Keys today in an effort to better track the movement of oil plumes and to help protect the Florida Keys against possible impacts from the Gulf oil disaster. The Mote Marine Laboratory robot is nicknamed Waldo and its mission to enhance current oil tracking research was commissioned by the Natural Resources Defense Council and Oceana.

www.nrdc.org...

To date no plumes have been discovered by "Waldo" the robotic undersea patrol.

So where has it gone? Where will it eventually appear?

Take a look at this Geospatial assessment tool for operations and response:

map.floridadisaster.org...

This could be another site to keep saved to your bookmarks if you have an avid interest in this developing undersea ordeal.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by antar]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf1efbcaaaf1.jpg[/atsimg]
Priority

TAR BALLS
8/3/2010 , 15:58
USNG: 16R DU 8365 5493
Lat/Long (DD MM.mm): 30 19.5660 , -87 10.2000
Lat/Long (DD.dd): 30.3261 , -87.1700
Lat/Long (DD MM SS.ss): 30° 19’ 33.9600" , -87° 10’ 12.0000"
Escambia
seoc.floridadisaster.org...

It does look aparently Tar Balls are showing up along beaches as this priority report shows, however there were at the time of the report no clean up crews on the site.

If BP is backing off from the clean up efforts such a short time after the incompetent act has polluted the shores, who then is responsible?

Will it end up being the tax payer who in the end pays the price? Will the clean up efforts fall on the individual municipalities at their expense and the expense of their clean up crews?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c8982c6d52b.jpg[/atsimg]
Ecologist: danger from tar balls is low
By Joe Ruble @ May 18, 2010 4:06 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
A Wetland Ecologist with the Everglades Foundation in Palmetto Bay told WDBO that tar balls form naturally and the danger level is low.

"They occur naturally, associated with oil seeps or in some cases around high (sea) traffic areas where there are cruise ships and things like that," he explained.

They usually go unnoticed, but with the spill in the gulf, public awareness is heightened. Labs are testing to see if the tar balls are connected.

well at least in this gloomy scenario that is good news...

Dr. Stephen Davis is worried about the oil still coming out of the ruptured well. "The rate in which its leaking is underestimated and has been from the start." He said evidence is that its leaking at a rate of 5,000 barrels a day is low. He said the widespread use of dispersants "has masked" the oil that would otherwise accumulate on the surface of the gulf.

wdbo.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Scientists Find Evidence That Oil And Dispersant Mix Is Making Its Way Into The Foodchain

Scientists have found signs of an oil-and-dispersant mix under the shells of tiny blue crab larvae in the Gulf of Mexico, the first clear indication that the unprecedented use of dispersants in the BP oil spill has broken up the oil into toxic droplets so tiny that they can easily enter the foodchain.

Marine biologists started finding orange blobs under the translucent shells of crab larvae in May, and have continued to find them "in almost all" of the larvae they collect, all the way from Grand Isle, Louisiana, to Pensacola, Fla. -- more than 300 miles of coastline -- said Harriet Perry, a biologist with the University of Southern Mississippi's Gulf Coast Research Laboratory.

And now, a team of researchers from Tulane University using infrared spectrometry to determine the chemical makeup of the blobs has detected the signature for Corexit, the dispersant BP used so widely in the Deepwater Horizon

In part due to the1.8 million gallons of dispersant that BP used, a lot of the estimated 200 million or more gallons of oil that spewed out of the blown well remains under the surface of the Gulf in plumes of tiny toxic droplets. And it's short- and long-term effects could be profound.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am listening to Mike Rivero on genesis communications network radio, GSN...
whatreallyhappened.com...
is his site scroll down for vid.
He was quoting a report which says they have capped another well all together.
The corexant was designed he said, to make the oil less obvious but no less deadly...just to add "CORE", the goddes Core, is also known as Kali the destroyer. typical TPTB symbolism

utube vid
www.youtube.com...
I can't speak for the report but there it is

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
By this time a chunk of the oil, methane, and dispersant has already started to make it's way around the globe. It'll eventually be somewhat evenly distributed across the global oceans, and shores, and we can expect to see very slightly increased cancer rates and allergies as a result. There's so much damned oil spewed out by the oceans naturally, and already seeping out of oil rigs, that by this time next year it will be mostly a non-issue except for places that were largely impacted by the initial bursts in the previous months.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I dont know, the public seems to be as in the dark as the GOvernment scientists about this. We just dont know enough about the dispersants when mixed with all of the other chemicals.

Yes it was worked out in the Chem labs mixed with oil, but this is something entirely new and different.

Had they used transparency from the very beginning it would have been a different issue but with all the deceit and cover ups and secrecy it has become a pandora's box of problems for them and us not to mention aquatic life and ecology.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"The solution to pollution is dilution". Supposedly an oil man's maxim.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I think you may have been trying to tie this mess rather shoddily to paganism, in that the goddess you mention was called "Kore"(pronounced koh-ray) meaning girl or maiden. She is more famously known as Persephone, whom was stolen away by Hades to become his wife. Her mother Demeter, goddess of harvest and the like, was so distrought over her missing daughter that she refused to bring the bounty of the harvest 'til her daughter was returned to her. Hades offered Persephone pomagranate(it was belived that pomagranate was a food of the dead) and she ate six seeds. When Demeter finally retrieved her daughter it was discovered that she has eaten the food and was forced to stay in the realm of the dead for six months of the year and stay in the living for six months.
Thus it was a story, basically of why half of the year is fruitful and half of the year is dormant. (This is very abridged)

Kali is pretty much a "Destroying Mother" figure. Which would likely give her the position of "Crone" in a euro mythology viewpoint. The Crone is the elder stage of a womans life cycle; the first two being Maiden and Mother. Given that Persephone was called Kore, litterally "Maiden", I find it to be a misinformed stretch to say that Persephone is the same goddess as Kali.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This is Very lethal info too! If there is a hurricane an evacuation is immenent. Ocean Energy Institute Founder.

This is BIG news... I may have to make a new thread, this has to get out.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimplyGord
"The solution to pollution is dilution". Supposedly an oil man's maxim.

To my very limited understanding, this is the first rule in toxicology. A poison is not merely the chemical itself, but also it's potency.

reply to post by antar

True. We don't entirely know to what extent this will work it's way up the food chain, and what the end result will be. I don't think it's fine and dandy or anything, just that it's not the end of the world or anything. I'm concerned enough to be getting my omega 3's, a full years supply, from a Norwegian fish oil source, and not eat any seafood for the next year at minimum.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You might look into D50's for the time being as well, they have properties which are miraculous and when taken in conjunction with K2 it is almost unnessisary to suppliment anything else.

Edit for Schpell check

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

These are vitamins?

What is D50??

K2, like the synthetic marijuana?

Just kidding. I read a little about it on Mercola's site the other day.

I get some sunshine from 10am-2pm daily, so d is taken care of..

Will check into k2, thnx.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I get it from here, well actually my local health food store, but I pay 32.99

secure.bio-tech-pharm.com...

I actually did not even see the D3- 50

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteChimaera

That expalins how it ends up in "Korea" not
core, corrupt corelate corpse corpus CORPORATE etc.
paganism is a misnomer when applied to the east and to the time period Im drawing from I'm afraid.

Kali ma ( crone ) for instance, ma is basically the same word around the world and predates the greek by millenia as do the secret societies that surface amongst the PTB.

the greeks only new of a fraction of the world so obviously they drew their mythic connection from what they found when they invaded the east.

so you might be rather incorrect

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Interesting Dan, I wish you would put together a theory on this and expound on your posts here.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So as not to go off topic
we know the bankers are part and parcel with the secret societies.

We have seen that the bankers had foreknowledge of the spill and made financial moves which reflect this.
One of these moves was for BP to buy the company which makes corexant, just before the spill...
CORE -X -ANt
They knew of its fat destroying characteristics because it is banned...
It destroys fat oil etc, hence its CODE name.
These are the same people that are famous for numerological terror
These secret societies hold to the ancient Sumerian myths of creation.
in various languages...

They use variations of the archetypes
The consensus is that members of the secret societies wrote the collected works of Shakespeare as a way of fixing the english language the way they wanted.
These secret societies are the core of educational institutes like the way "skull and bones" which produced the guy who invented petrolium "cracking" which made oil valuable in the first place...

If you look you will find many examples of this linguistic codes
An- ancestor plan plantation planet plant ant
EA -breath learn sea peace create creature
Ma -mare mar mary mater maison mate male make math man human

Anyhow its an inside joke of these secret societies so if someone doesn't get it no problem they laugh any way, they don't care because they don't expaect us to be here long any how...

According to a nuerobiologist I heard on the radio today that stuff will destroy your nervous system and cell structure

Like Bill Gates saying that through use of vaccines thay hope to reduce the population by 15 percent...just one way of gettin her done
and you can google that

PS
talk to a university grad - odds are they will tow the NWO globalist line to a tee and won't even know it...

I heard David Suzuki expound on the virtues of Eugenics and thats how I am sure none of this stuff is really accidental

the midwest spill they didn't check the pipe line for two years
the government knew it too

funny, I guessed that right away on the day it happened and then I read
that yesterday somewhere.
I guessed that because thats the way they roll

just like the saftey awards that they gave the deepwater horizon
or the pEAce prize they gave Obama

last edit
remember that CIA plane that went doen in Mexico with 4 tons of coke the plane had been used for renditions...
Geoge POPPY Bush used to be in charge of the CIA
its their way of joking us

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Duly noted on most all you said.

I realize that this is a long ride which is close to its end one way or another. I had to re-read an older thread of mine just to validate to myself some of your same sentiments about the nwo and its plan for humanity, and all biological life forms other than their own.

You know even for people like yourself who live in the world of logic and reason there are pieces to this amazing puzzle which you just couldnt believe if you were told.

One good thing is that we really are an organic unity, at least those who matter and are not under their control or one of them. This entire dimension belongs to us and not them, they would destroy it or what we would consider destruction, rather than see humanity and all life on the planet rise like an alchemical change which comes naturally, is right around the corner.

here is that thread I spoke about, I suggest you hit 'thread' at the bottom of the first post and read only my posts first. it realy was about all that we are experiencing. Just dont hate me after you read it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join