It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel-Lebanon border clash kills five people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Israel-Lebanon border clash kills five people

www.bbc.co.uk

Three Lebanese soldiers and an Israeli officer have been killed in the first serious border clash since Israel's 2006 conflict with Lebanon's Hezbollah.

A Lebanese journalist also died in the fighting. Lebanon says troops opened fire after Israeli troops entered its territory. Israel denied the charge.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Not really sure what to make of this... any ATS experts on this region care to give their opinions?

Personally i think it’s probably going to be another "forgotten” clash in a region that is always experiencing incidents.

Who knows? guess only time will tell... Although i can’t really see what threat Lebanon could offer to Israel in the event of an all out conflict.

Hopefully this will just fade in to memory with no serious escalations.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
21 page thread about 3 topics down..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

now here is a question, will the lebanon army this time
fight back along with hezbullah if israel attack and actuily defend their people

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is a main thread on the front page of ATS...

You should do a search, or in this case, look at the front page

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

OK sorry... lazy searching by myself... just had a quick look at recent threads and didnt see it...

Believe it or not i never go to the front page.. don’t like it... i have the forums boards page bookmarked and always go to that.

Mods... please delete this duplicate thread!

Thanks and Sorry

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Five people died because IDF wanted to cut down a tree that was obscuring their weapon sights from a Lebanese village.

And ironically an Lebanese journalist died too, gee I guess that was a coincidence, right? UN must be either f*cking retarded or checking to see if they all have decent enough cards to keep playing this stupid game. They wouldn't be calling for "restraint from all sides" if head UN diplomats were there on the ground, cowering in fear from what happens to be everyday lives for the people who live around Israel on her period.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
There is already a thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Yeah i know... i have already asked for this thread to be closed... look back a to my last post in this thread.

Thanks

top topics

join