It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ex illiminat explains anti gravity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by big_BHOY

watch the videos and you would know why i ask

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
reply to post by big_BHOY

watch the videos and you would know why i ask

Why the need to watch them!

If you have anti-gravity technology, then it doesn't matter what shape your craft is. You could modify & install it on a tank or even a submarine if you so chose.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
he might be cool,but if he charges for his book,no sorry we know those fakos.
give me a free ebook and then i may believe anything he says. if hes so good he should give knowledge for free,people would still thank him with donations.
but if he sells books,get out

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It is dumb to decry the guy because he charges for a book he published..

Do you get textbooks for free at the school library?????

After listening and watching ALL of this series and want to buy his book!

But I have searched the internet yesterday and today a lot, but still can't find this guys name.....

If anyone knows the title to this guys book or even his name could you please respond??

The experiments he refers to in his presentations seem to have sound principles and would not even be too expensive to attempt to replicate, and so I would really like to get anything further possible, but need to find his name or book title..

Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
It is dumb to decry the guy because he charges for a book he published..

Do you get textbooks for free at the school library?????

After listening and watching ALL of this series and want to buy his book!

But I have searched the internet yesterday and today a lot, but still can't find this guys name.....

If anyone knows the title to this guys book or even his name could you please respond??

The experiments he refers to in his presentations seem to have sound principles and would not even be too expensive to attempt to replicate, and so I would really like to get anything further possible, but need to find his name or book title..

Cheers

It's not dumb for selling a book. It's dumb on his part because if he really possessed such information, then he could sell it for billions to any space or aerospace company (be they government or privately funded). Heck, any large corporation that could afford the fee would be fighting over themselves to take it off your hands. The initial outlay they paid to you would be clawed back hundreds/thousands of times over the next few decades.

Instead he sells it as an ebook off the internet. So you might say he doesn't want to sell out to the 'man' & have corporations or governments lock it away. What's to stop one of them from buying his book & patenting the information themselves.

If he had such information & wanted it out to the public, then why not do it via the media. Give it away to the people for free, then he as the guy who revolutionized the world overnight would be invited to do all the tv/radio shows. Newspaper & magazine interviews. His book would be a best seller. Film companies would buy the rights to the movie. He would be inundated by companies wanting to use his face to plug their product(s). He could make an absolute fortune & still release the information to the public domain forever.

Instead, he posts a few videos on youtube to plug some e-book!

Then the whole ex-Illuminati thing. An uber secret organization that has significant reach around the world (if it exists), yet they are simply going to let a member walk away & let loose secrets that could change the world for a few dollars.

If you still want to buy it, then I have some prime real estate on the Lunar surface you may be interested in...all for one low, low price!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have to really laugh at that one....

You really think this guy is the one that posted the videos on youtube?

You didn't watch all the videos or even check the youtube link to find out anything.. You obviously don't understand anything about the sciences he discusses involving gravity and space physics..

I agree with you that for you yourself to buy his book would be a waste of money .. You need to have an understanding of common scientific methods, some math skills , etc. etc..

no one even knows this guy's name or where you can even get his book..

DO you know? how do you know he offers an e-book? where is it?
If you don't know, and or haven't read it then how do you know if what he talks about has merit or not???

If you can't help in this thread then why waste your time and everyone elses including mine?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Finally found this guy's name: Stan Deyo

Theres like 100 threads on his work..
Even been a guest for ATS talks
Legit guy? yeah

sorry debunkers, you lost this one

[edit on 5-8-2010 by alienreality]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

I've watched this guy and his videos many times. Yes, his videos are very interesting. But, in my opinion, this man doesn't know squat about how to create antigravity. He may have been around others that knew about antigravity, and they may have showed him what he shows us. I believe he is just as dumb about anti-gravity as every one else, otherwise he would be showing us a small flying device of his own on YouTube. That he does not do, because he is doesn't have that type of knowledge. So.. in other words, he's just waisting everyone's time as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ARGH I can't find it.

If the one quantum physist is correct, if you managed anti-gravity you would cause matter to not to act without mass, but you would cause it to stop having locality. You would cause the atoms of something to no long hold together, and larger objects would behave with quantum behaviour. Which would not bode well for something holding together. All the atoms in your body suddenly stop being you or even having a single place in the universe all at once.

Plus it would require expending enough energy to allow those atoms to sheer gravity off and exist in a quantum manner.

What a GREAT idea.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Aeons a bit over my head with your amazing knowledge my friend and thank you for adding it for the people a few years ahead of me in science
defo a star

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

That's a different way to look at anti-gravity that I hadn't entirely considered.

I'm working on (among other things) a practical theory behind a "jump" drive - one of the most practical forms of "FTL" that I can imagine - simply making yourself (or your ship, etc) exist in another location rather than the one you are currently in.

What you've described sounds very similar. Although control would appear to be an issue. you'd obviously want to be able to create quantized states that would give you a high degree of control... traversing interstellar distances with the accuracy of subatomic physics would potentially be very disastrous at the worst, frustrating at the least.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yeah - in my head I see that if that guy is right (I'll see if I can find the article again later today), and you could "aim" that at someone....

Well you wouldn't get space travel. You'd get the Klingon Disruptor Pistol.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think I've seen some of that before.
His name is Deyo or Dayo or Deao or something like that.
He worked in Australia as perhaps a low level employee
perhaps much like Lazar in US.
Some one showed up in the Tesla group with a copy of
a book he had published.
There was some small mention of Tesla but not too much to
go on.
Was he the first person to ever think Tesla made a super
craft like the UFO, think not.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It s hard to know what to make of this guy. His name appears to be Stan Deyo - I m quite interested in the mine shaft story so I m going to research that later. Something about his convenction theories is intuitively appealing. I ve sat watching smoke rings for hours at a time, they are marvelous phenomena. Of course any guy claiming to have been illuminati, ex or otherwise, has to set of red flags. he also makes refererence to ether theories, which for mainstream science is anathema.
Still, his orbits/gravity waves ideas are quite interesting, would even explain why planets are there and from in the first place. Found another video with him for your viewing pleasure:

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I found a coil video that moves a pin wheel on top of
a coil that the maker calls a motor.
There is a good deal of reason to suspect Tesla moved
such such a device without so much sparking by proper
tuning.
So the ions are out and its sound pressure waves from
the high voltage that will provide the movement.
I wonder.
Does the spark pull the wheel or push the wheel.
By making a large voltage electrons are pulled from
the grounded rod and the motion goes toward the rod.
In the best tuning and even without the rod lightning I
suspect there will be movement.
The UFO craft is thus pulled along by a massive coil.
Tesla craft development is where all the metal has gone
as the Illuminati developed plastic for the rest of us.

Which way is the spin, to the grounded spark gap rod
or away.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Glad you liked it guys,thanks for the replies

and stars

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Having a look at your stuff now! thanks Mr tesla and lynn

I agree with the first 8 paragraphs! totally!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I have question TeslaLyne; and I hope you will forgive me, but; Who is this Lyne you speak of?

Also: What are/were the possible connections to Stan Deyo? (As well as his projected crafts?]?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Bill Lyne's most famous publication.
Google Tesla Lyne UFO and most of his postings show up.
He is not about Aliens and mostly about following the publications
and theories of Tesla.
Also some historical notes and workings of mankind along the way.
That might be a problem to some looking for more Tesla in the
Lyne publications as he points out one has to do more than
read the Tesla writings and learn what Relativist have done.
I have some links for Google search my profile and other links
to mostly unexplained events to some as the science pick ups
of Lyne seem as unknown to some as other events.
Some where on the net is Lyne's attempt at Tesla's theory of
gravity.
Stan Deyo has no connections to the Tesla theories, there was
a Tesla mention his old book that a Tesla tech group member found.
Lets say about as much info as any Tesla mention gets in a book
these days. For any Tesla UFO anti gravity connection Lyne seemed
to start with the 1892 lectures and the sound wave from the coils
as the electrical to force concept.
I would say Lyne says electrical momentum governs the planets
sourced by the Sun so I'd say gravity as we know it is not in
the Lyne view of things and Tesla just worked with electricity
and only a few times wrote about the rotation of the moon
and I don't recall any gravity equations buy Tesla knew all
the math and science we know and given credit by some
writers for discovering the electron and electron microscope.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I enjoyed this video very much. It cleared up a few points I feel as if I already knew and suddenly remembered. The part about why ufos move so quickly to our time but they are still abiding by the forces of gravity. Truely good stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join