It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Laughing Man's 2nd Video - The Game is On

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Enjoy. The message is much the same but the video editing skills are very entertaining. To see more of the laughing man have at Holger Danske.

In this one he is asking us to read more, always a good message

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Who is the Laughing Man? Can someone tell me please!
Second line.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Im posting this on my facebook.

Love it!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Second line.

He hacks facebook accounts and post a video of the laughting man.

This is #2

Its V like please post it on your socail sites to get the word out.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmo740

What's the point though? Videos are not loading on my Computer right now. Guurrrr.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

What's the point though? Videos are not loading on my Computer right now. Guurrrr.

Watch the first one.

He wants the people to take back America

It's V for Vendetta like

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Well that's a comic though. How can every American work together for a better tomorrow? I'm open but it's hard for anyone to unite together!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
He's just trying to Awaken people.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
man i love this guy!!!
lets try to help him out lets post this every where we can!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Really blabbing about what people should do isn't enough. If he is just making videos, "eye opening" videos. It is not enough because he is just setting example how to open people's eyes. He is worst than "V". "V" used direct action + informing public. He just informs. "V" rigged a mother#ing train full of explosives. But then again "V" is fiction - too good to be true. What people really need is a hero who sets example by doing something - not just sitting in front of a web-cam, editing videos and hacking facebook. But I'm not the one to talk and criticize as I have not done anything to bring down the system upon which we are living. He is at least informing. So - thumbs up for "The laughing man".

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmo740

Second line.

This is #2

Hacking in my opinion is different than posting a youtube video on facebook via randomly emailing mobile facebook numbers.

Although I get the humor, it isn't conducive with the message. What's were you paying attention to? The video game effects and the meme's over his face. You probably heard him rambling on about how bad the world is and how we all should do something. But did you really hear any points that were made? And by points I mean simple opinions from simple observations. What the system is corrupt that we created? Really?

Its not that people need to be reminded of what the majority already suspect. Its that people can't be bothered to do anything. I mean, what would happen if something got in the way of World of Warcraft, Farmville, or TrueBlood?

Personally, I think the Laughing Man is all about iFame and the message that he sends is an empty one.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So does anyone want to begin talking about if theres anything we can do with that "Hash SHA1 algorithm" that is posted with the video in the info section on youtube, and can anyone thats experienced in languages translate what appears to be a message in Latin at the very end of the video?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by f3rm1N
So does anyone want to begin talking about if theres anything we can do with that "Hash SHA1 algorithm" that is posted with the video in the info section on youtube

A hash is a hash. Sorry man, you can't decrypt a hash.
Besides, it looks like a key which doesn't actually mean anything without the actual encrypted message.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

nope,he is doing it for the lulz
rule 1

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
so i put together from the two videos i've watched, and i can tell he is (they are [i'm also assuming these hacks are not done by just one person]) is American, probably a youth, based on the icons and company logos that were used, like "bones" skateboarding company, And "pigs" another company that make skateboard wheels.... is copycating from comic book series from DC, and MANGA... and the money that was presented in the video was from from "bank on anonymous" when he was talking about "we are decentralized numous and difficult to silence"

sounds to me like they're trying to recruite...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaxxon

Second line.

This is #2

Hacking in my opinion is different than posting a youtube video on facebook via randomly emailing mobile facebook numbers.

Although I get the humor, it isn't conducive with the message. What's were you paying attention to? The video game effects and the meme's over his face. You probably heard him rambling on about how bad the world is and how we all should do something. But did you really hear any points that were made? And by points I mean simple opinions from simple observations. What the system is corrupt that we created? Really?

Its not that people need to be reminded of what the majority already suspect. Its that people can't be bothered to do anything. I mean, what would happen if something got in the way of World of Warcraft, Farmville, or TrueBlood?

Personally, I think the Laughing Man is all about iFame and the message that he sends is an empty one.

He's aleast trying to do something.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaxxon

Second line.

This is #2

He's aleast trying to do something.

But doing what? Telling everyone what they already know? He's nothing more than entertainment.

Let me know if you guys meet anyone that has their eyes opened because of this guy.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think his antics to announce his message and the cartoonish / game clips are a well thought out means to produce a message moment in time that those that these themes attract will pay attention and start thinking.

Tough thought to convey without psycho-babble. My hope is that he will touch a nerve and go viral. At least give him the kudos for trying something to awaken the masses to the prison that we've allowed to be created.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
O.M.G. I already seen a way better video of this exact same concept! (FIGHT CLUB) Great movie!

seriously though......These videos suck! the first thirty seconds was good but after that i became very disinterested. maybe it's because i like facial expressions and something other than a boring voice. Get excited man! Do something that will wake up some people! Maybe get a city counsel building fire going on or something. GAWD I hope their isn't going to be a video #3 of this same boring garbage!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Don't worry. If there is a video #3, I can promise that no one is going to tie you to a chair and tape your eyelids open and force you to watch it. You'll have to sit down in front of the computer, go to the page the thread is on, and click the "play" button all on your own. So you really have nothing to fear.

Seriously, if you think it's boring, the best solution is simply DON'T WATCH IT.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join