It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona, Immigration and the real objective.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The following is a personal opinion, realized after an epiphany.

The entire immigration debate has one objective. "Your papers please".

Arizona wrote their law with an idea that allowed/empowered local/state/federal officials to request citizenship papers a.k.a proof.

The judge told the state that this is a federal matter. That takes individual state rights away and standardizes the process at the federal level.

That also opens the door for the feds to institute a gustapo function in the US.

Once it is job #1 for the feds to validate citizenship, we will enter a world where travelling between states is no longer a freedom to be enjoyed. This ends the United States as we know it.

From there we are eastern bloc almost immediately. Today the neighborhood watch already has neighbors spying on neighbors. Tomorrow they are reporting people as "illegals" and the patriot act allows you to be removed as a terrorist, combatant or insurgent without probable cause.

There you have it. My belief is that a conspiracy has to be so simple that no one will ever believe it could happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
SIGH. Not going to happen. Just a wild baseless assumption.

No offense.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by SunIsSon]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SunIsSon

Thanks for the reply. I am sure you had points and would have loved to hear them.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Today the neighborhood watch already has neighbors spying on neighbors. Tomorrow they are reporting people as "illegals" and the patriot act allows you to be removed as a terrorist, combatant or insurgent without probable cause.

The part above seems to be a growing trend. Seems everyone is spying on everyone and reporting thins based on assumption rather than proof. It is very alarming how quick one can be investigated based on a rumor or assumption.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Ahh no, this is the reason for the immigration bill.......

and this

Oh and this

Illegals cost US 100billion annually

So get off the gestapo stuff .........if you want to talk about gestapo tactics how bout we look at Obama and what HES doing , taking over businesses, making the media report what he wants, taking away our rights.......

Savvy?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Maybe you ought to read that FAIR report [100 Billion) and see how many times they use the word ASSUME.

A report based on pure estimations and assumptions shouldn't even be called a report. It is an agenda.

BTW, Congress has cost us 13 trillion.

if you want to talk about gestapo tactics how bout we look at Obama and what HES doing , taking over businesses, making the media report what he wants, taking away our rights.......

I'm not usually an Obama supporter but the things you quote above are the same thing people were saying about Bush.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by jam321]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Savvy?

Yes, I hear what is being reported.

Your argument about Obama is supporting my point BTW. He runs the corporation that will sponsor the gustapo.

Similar to WMD in Iraq. In retrospect that was not the objective when they spun up America. Or the race for Bin Laden to get into Afghanistan.

I am by no means suggesting that any of those issues should go on without being addressed. My concern is that I do not believe these are the reasons.

Arizona has always been a controversial state. e.g. would not honor MLK Jr. Day. This makes it easy to use them again for a larger agenda.

I am surprised at the willingness of people to believe that was is being reported is the truth without considering that there is hidden agenda here.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by zroth]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

I believe the main agenda is politics.

In bad times, using and beating up on illegals is a popular theme. It is good for votes when politicians are talking about American jobs.

And many Americans eat it up because they truly believe that our jobs are going to foreigners.

Of course, there is always a possibility that something else is involved. But the main point is to blame the illegals for the legislator's inept ability to manage a budget.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yeah this one bothers me too.

Textiles and tech jobs have been moved for decades but today everyone thinks it is our neighbors to the south.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

BTW, Congress has cost us 13 trillion.

I think we should kick most of them out of the Congress, or better yet, out of the country along with all the illegal invaders...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Jam those estimates that were quoted were CONSERVATIVE and congress hasnt cost us ONLY that..........the ADMINISTRATION has....besides if Obama has his way congress will be obsolete anyway

And the Bush thing, seriously, IM SO TIRED of the Bush fall back, get over it, the man isnt the president anymore OBAMA is........get use it, and he has to take responsibility!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
And the Bush thing, seriously, IM SO TIRED of the Bush fall back, get over it, the man isnt the president anymore OBAMA is........get use it, and he has to take responsibility!

WHAT?!?!
Bush is out of Office?

Really? I keep hearing his name blamed for everything that has gone wrong over the past 1 1/2 years? hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is why we wont survive as a nation.

We can't deal with issues that require attention.

Obama is Bush who was Clinton who was Bush who was Reagan, etc;

They are all watchdogs for the interest on the loans we owe the Fed.

The same bankers rose every fascist regime in the world to a place of power.

This is exactly what is happening here.

The privatized military will be querying you when you don't fit the 6' blond and blue eyed mold.

All of the misdirection is to keep us at bay and we are falling for it.

How did we end up talking about presidents when the issue is false patriotism, human rights and theft of our rights granted by the founding fathers.

America is becoming a fairy tale like Santa Claus.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
the globalists created the situation in Mexico which drives the people and the violence north they created the situation in the US too which is drawing them north so I wouldn't be suprised if is bipartisan agenda...
spp nafta free trade gatt cheap labor private prisons etc
the county sheriff can stand up to the feds, so they may have to be broken
scare all the sheriffs
stand up to our agenda we will leave you alone in the dark...

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

It is funny how a lot of people see the truth but they dont connect the dots.

This is no different than any other MSM distraction reported to get American's worked up.

top topics

join