It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defining the "Sides" Which side do you stand for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
While researching for the last 10 years or so, learning the truth of matters, I find one of the most driving forces in my research is understanding and defining "Who is Who" and what group resembles the most of what I stand for. In my revelations of research I have discovered vast amounts of information, to basically cut to the chase it all boils down to this: It seems like when you try to choose who or which group you stand for it is difficult because one group may stand for values you agree with but then they adopt other values you are totally against. Most people like to just lump themselves into popular groups which mostly stands for which they feel are true. I will start this breakdown with the most common denominator I feel exists the we can go into more details, maybe we could develop a custom group which more closely relates to our values and "WHY".

Lets break it down from these to groups then try to boil it down.

The Rothchilds

And the

Rockefellers

The Republicans

And the

Democrats

Then we can try to examine new groups which are evolving and how we can make what we stand for better.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowRamesses

Huh? What does this have to do with philosophy and metaphysics?

Personally, I don't support any of those. If someone wants my vote, they get it by showing that they're the best person for the job, not because they have one of two letters in parenthesis behind their name.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by adjensen]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
To me the problem is the herd mentality.
I would like to think that there is absolutely no need to join "a group"
Yes I can agree with one party or group on some issues and then disagree with them on others, it is the people who choose not to think for themselves and follow a party line that are hurting us...

Rothschilds- Dont worry if you arent born one you wont "Join"

Rockefellers - see above

Republicans - have valid points that are overidden by assanine goals

Democrats- see above

I think the other problem is that too many of us over-looked the fact that no matter who you are or how you feel we are all Already apart of one group.... the Human race.....and to me thats the only "group" that matters.

Respectfully,

~meathead

Edit for clarity and syntax

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Mike Stivic]

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
I think the other problem is that too many of us over-looked the fact that no matter who you are or how you feel we are all Already apart of one group.... the Human race.....and to me thats the only "group" that matters

I concur. Thank u for stating that.

I am for love, light and knowledge for all aware/living things... human or otherwise.

This is a good thread however, it may cause some to pause and become introspective of where they themselves stand.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lets break it down, I was thumbing through a voter's paper on who you want to vote for, they have several different groups, while trying to narrow it down some groups have what I stand for while others don't but it seems like the group I like the most has a lot of the things I stand for there are something I totally disagree with.

Maybe it would be better to list some of the things I stand for but at the same time not saying I'm for the prominent group that supports this topic.

I remember a few years back I came across I believe it was a news cast that had several items which people felt were the most important issues. lets try and list what the most important issues are, during the time I looked at this list the economy was listed at # 12. So list the top most important issues you feel need to be addressed.

Here's a partial list of mine:
1. The Economy
2. Employment
3. Wars
4. Abortion
5. Immigration
6. Gas Prices
7. Housing
8. Healthcare
9. Taxes
10. The Federal Government

top topics