It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children, the future, and Real Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The future has to be grasped by us through the sacrifice of a generation for the children.
That is the only formula for real change and the unity of humankind.

But it will not happen because we don’t have any idea how to do it!

There is no way that the haphazard institution of marriage that exists, and the way humans treat each other in marriage and the way we child rear that the collective can and will ever produce enough healthy children in the world who will turn into healthy adults.

It also will never happen because humans will never agree on a universal way to raise children.

You’ll have the conflict of secular freedom versus religious ideas and even within the walls of the secular humanist and the religious community you’ll have divisions that will never end.

There is only one solution to this conundrum. This solution is not looked at by most as a good one. But it is inevitable in order for real change to happen.

Therefore one group in all the sea of differences will come to the forefront and through tyranny impose its will on this world.

Hu that group is and will be I wont say at this time.
But likely they are on the way!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So the only way to change the world is to condition all children from a young age according to a universal and systematic approach?

Can you outline this for us?

And just tell us who (not hu) this group is. I can assure you you won't be shocking anyone.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Modern psychology has taught us the power that experience has on children.
Indeed, it molds their future, and basically determines to a great degree how they will act.
This is documented science.

Now we also know that modern education in the world, at least in American education NEVER teaches one of the most important thing one could learn

THAT IS HOW TO RAISE CHILDREN!

Consequently the system of this world that determines the future of children is based on chaos.

Therefore what can we expect?

I apologize that I can’t, at this time, mention those elite hu will probably within a few decades as I put it

Take the ball and run with it.

The wise can see the hints in my words

That’s all I could say.

For I am not worrying about shocking anyone

I AM WORRIED ABOUT MYSELF!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Modern psychology doesn't claim to know much of anything besides a few circumstanstial observations and associative phenomenon.

Thus they have concluded that nurture as well as biology shape the lives of children which means no universal and systematic approach will make people turn out exactly the way you want them to.

As far as raising the kids to make a better world, do you really need an educational institution to tell you how to do this? Most people instill basic human values in their children.

And this lame group you keep talking about... Are you in some sort of secret society or just think you are? Are they witches comming to eat the children? Are they a demon army sent to get rid of all the young to avoid the eventual maturation of the Savior? Tell us!

[edit on 4-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

new topics

top topics

join