It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After fluoride: What's going into your water next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
some important things i didnt see but would like to in this thread,

what were the effects experienced by those well overdosed on the flouride who were mentioned a few posts ago?

how do i know or find out if there is flouride in the faucet water i drink where i live? is there some kinda informative place to go to find this out? without going to city hall and all that entails.

how can you get flouride out of flouridated water? can it be filtered? i assume boiling wouldnt do it? were can a cheap effective material to be used as an efficient filter be found?

or perhaps simply whats the best cheapest filter out there to buy and succesfully get rid of the flouride?

to be honest i dont much trust drinking rain water any more, and i dont see much alternative.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The only protection you can offer your family is to install a water filtration system - an expensive venture to be sure. I utilize a 3-stage Chrystal Quest under-sink filtration system with Flouride filter. Costs about $225 and installs pretty easily under the kitchen sink. Annual filter costs are about $125 but well worth the peace of mind knowing that my family is drinking pure water with no BS!

Check it out HERE!
By the way, I am in no way affiliated with either this website or this company. I just wanted to make you folks aware that there are options for removing these chemicals from your water.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So has anyone decalcified their pineal gland? Or once the fluoride is there you are done as far as enlighhtenment.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just wanted to reflect some information on fluoride.

"Many fluoride minerals are known, but paramount in commercial importance are fluorite and fluorapatite. Fluoride is found naturally in low concentration in drinking water and foods. Water with underground sources is more likely to have higher levels of fluoride, whereas the concentration in seawater averages 1.3 parts per million (ppm).Fresh water supplies generally contain between 0.01–0.3 ppm, while the ocean contains between 1.2 and 1.5 ppm"

So even though it may be harmful, its really hard to avoid. And i would not freak out about something that occurs naturally.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
So has anyone decalcified their pineal gland? Or once the fluoride is there you are done as far as enlighhtenment.

Enlightenment is not something that can be decimated, but it can be obstructed. The simple truth about enlightenment is that it can spread through your brain like a match causing a firestorm; the only thing you require is the capability to understand how to implement a "spark".

And like all experiences, it is only scary the first time. Once you become enlightened, they cannot take that away from you unless your mind's support structure, the body, is destroyed.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Sodium Fluoride and fluoride is harmful. It lowers Iq in children,causes 50% jump in bone cancer in boys. It also replaces your natural bone causing weak bones. Since fluoride poisoning is an accumulative poison in the body it takes years to see the noticeable effects.

However ask the folks who have fluoridation. Over consuming fluoride tooth weakening and destruction.

The person with perfectly white teeth, and there is white spots/specks or streaks on there teeth is a mild version of fluoridosis.

Not to mention it calcifies in your pineal gland in the brain.
Changing your brain chemistry is very troubling.
Our gov is psychotic control freaks.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by evantide

So even though it may be harmful, its really hard to avoid. And i would not freak out about something that occurs naturally.

You have it fairly well squared away. Fluoride based chemicals added to water to raise the level of fluoride are usually bad. Naturally occurring fluoride, even in high concentration areas ( 2.0 to 3.0 PPM ) are not the place of doom and gloom one would be expecting from the information on the internet.

Fluoride is a natural element, hence the reason why it very hard to "get rid of" in drinking water. It's not like a hardness producing mineral you disassociate with sodium, to lower hardness of water.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join